PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Anbu-Aone

El Duende
Mon, 04-12-2004, 10:51 PM
I just want to say, i´m still waiting for the Anbu-Aone Naruto 78´s release.

And I won´t see another funsubber release, until yours. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif!!!!

JMB
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:09 PM
seems to me the best thing to do would be to watch bakasan when it comes out, then Anbu-Aone again for better subbing so you dont miss the story. After all baka-sans subs arent quite as good but they certinly arent bad. If you can get past the odd grammer mistake its perfectly fine. Then that way you can SEE the episode. At this rate i'll see 79 before you see 78 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

wow i posted on these forums after....so very long.

A77ALiSTiC
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:14 PM
welcome to the forums i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
yeah, that seems to be the best thing to do, its what im doing right now
i just hope that they release 79 on time

Mut
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:17 PM
great thread, man. truly great.

Ryogo
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:18 PM
im sticking out for the A/A release. why? because im stubborn.

ForgottenSpiral
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately the A/A subs are the only ones that don't freeze my comp so I don't have much choice. I'm not stressin' though because Naruto seems to be one of their top priorities. Also it is nice knowing the quality and sub will be good when it is released. A/A rocks the mic like a vandal!

Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:55 PM
you guys are stubborn as a cow!

join the gang

dbz_kidnaruto
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:58 PM
I have been waiting too.
why is it taking so long!!!!
Man cant wait.
Im almost goin crazy over here lol

Koensayr
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:31 AM
I was cruising the forums on a Naruto site (can't remember which one but I think it might've been narutotalk.com) and someone said Anbu was in quality check #1 and if it passed it'd be out by the end of the day, if not then who knows.
I've also heard that they're delaying it because they're tired of people whining about them being slow. If you want your A/A fix then chances are you're addicted to the quality; if you sacrifice the speed then you lose the quality. Like hundreds (if not thousands i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) of people have already said, if you want speed then go get Bakasan's...If you want the quality that comes from more than a one-man team then wait for A/A.

Just a random forum-reader's thoughts.
Cheers to Anbu and AonE. i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Feannag
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:37 AM
The concensus on the reason for the delay is it is probably the start of the next season, and that means a new intro and outro to translate. I've seen Bakasan's, that much is true about the intros and outros.

And those who haven't noticed, three similar threads about this were made and those three have been locked, so it's only a matter of time before this one is locked as well.

Koensayr
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:59 AM
I've heard that the new intro/outro is really good but that's not really a good reason as to why it's taking so long is it? Power to A/A and such but I've heard that the Arabic and Spanish translations are already out and they've done the karaoke and such for them already.

As for the future of this thread, I think it might stay open a while longer. So far it's mainly just been a discussion about waiting for the release, not questions about when the release will happen. And hopefully it will stay that way....right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

bitwar
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:07 AM
What an original thread this is indeed. I think I should start one titled "Why you should shut the hell up and wait for A/A." Or "Stop starting threads about A/A's release of episodes!" Son of a monkey's uncle! Would you people just wait it out and look at the forum page before posting yet another thread about this? THERE ARE ALREADY 6 OTHER THREADS ABOUT THIS ON THE FIRST TWO PAGES!!!!! I'm almost ashamed to be posting in this thread.

And I'm patiently waiting (checking the torrents multiple times a day) for A/A's release because their quality kicks the ass off of everyone else's and I refuse to go anywhere else for my Naruto fix. Yay ANBU and AonE!!

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:11 AM
bitwar, people arent complaining or asking when its coming out......dont jump to conclusions like feannag is

Stoopider
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:11 AM
*WEts pants in anticipation*

But seriously... Whats taking them SO LONG?? Is it just doing the karaoke for the Opening and Ending??

Koensayr
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:37 AM
My guess is the karaoke is done by now but the episode's translation failed the quality check so they're reworking it. Hopefully the karaoke didn't fail enough to force A/A to redo it completely or they might be releasing 78, 79, and 80 all together i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But seriously, A/A pwns on a daily basis. i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

complich8
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:42 AM
the karaoke effect our sfx guy created is really really heavy to encode, and really complex. You'll like it though.

I can do my part without the whole thing encoded, for the most part (I'm qc). Crustol and I have already gotten the final script pretty well polished, just waiting on the sfx/karaoke guys to apply fixes to the opening script and to give us an ending that looks pretty. Then of course, because the sfx are really insanely heavy it'll be a bit longer encode time too...

I'm gonna be pissed if 79 airs before 78 is out .... and I know several of the other people feel the same. 79 won't have these problems, since the op/ed will be done, they have been the big holdup for us. Meanwhile, just be patient.

Krbadass
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:47 AM
My best advise is to just watch the BakaSan version. I'm gonna close it as it has no point.