PDA

View Full Version : Melody Of Oblivion

Koyuki
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:59 PM
A new series released by ANBU. The first episode released today. Someone seen it yet?
What do you think about it?

Munsu
Mon, 04-12-2004, 03:53 PM
This series is one i had much anticipation for... the first episode dissapointed me quite some bit... but that's just because I was expecting so much... but I liked it... especially the potential it shows to be great...

Can't say much really since there's not much to say at the moment other than the plot i find it to be interesting

Koyuki
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:08 AM
Liked it, it was a bit dark. It sure has potential to be a hit.

People try it out i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Munsu
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:18 AM
I really liked it also... I just thought it would be something else... some type of traditional sword fighting of some sort... but it looks interesting... especially the plot...

Koyuki
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:21 AM
I liked the bikes. Reminded me of Tron. Yeah i hope well get to see some sword fighting, guns are a bit boring.
Where do you get info of new shows? You seem to know alot.

Munsu
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:24 AM
I just saw the preview released by a-source a while ago and it seemed pretty cool...

I also look at the tv schedule of animedaisuki and just follow the links to the websites and then just look them up at anidb or other sites that have anime reviews like animenfo and animenewsnetwork

You should take a look at Kyou Kara Maou... live-evil and shojou-ai released episode 1 a couple of days ago... it seems pretty cool also... it reminds me of Twelve Kingdoms but less tense

Lego
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:35 AM
I watched the first episode of it last night

Pretty good little show. Has some semi fanservice, fun character designs. Trying not to give away to much , not to spoil.

Its a action show to the core, with some freaky monsters who like to eat kids and have a fetish for minny buses.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:37 PM
defintally the best new anime of this season, it kept me captivated from the first moment until the ending theme.

it looks like a more mature anime than otheres, talking freely about sex and without any 'pervert punch!' scenes..

the light arrow motive seems to be quite decent, i just hope we could see some decent sword fighting as well, i didn't get a good fix of those even since i watched Kenshin...

Neko Sniper
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Just one word to this "Gainax" i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Poiple Weezard
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:30 PM
I only saw the second-half of the episode (I plan on rewatching it when I'm back home tonight). It reminded me of the old armored teams battling monsters, like Ronin Warriors or Saint Seiya. What makes this series any greater than just a revisitation to the same genre? It may be a bit early to answer that question.

Munsu
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:56 AM
Episode 2 is out by anbu... go get it

Koyuki
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Well Ricebox (new group?) have released 1-5

Get it here (http://a.scarywater.net/rice-box/)

Knives122
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:41 PM
I love this show ive only seen the first 2 eps but thats b/c im working on watching Samurai 7(new series out) but I will certainly not forget abut this anime, you can be sure I will watch it. oh and btw I love the "Echo, My meros" with the violin inthe background really nice effect.

Munsu
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto # 1
Well Ricebox (new group?) have released 1-5

Get it here (http://a.scarywater.net/rice-box/)

Like I said in the other Melody of Oblivion thread... Rice-Box is not a new group.... they were very good actually until some members left and formed Onigiri (get the rice theme?)...

I dont know how good they are at the moment... hopefully they havent lost their touch