PDA

View Full Version : Where's Anbus?

Paithan
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Im kinda confused, did anbu-aone stop subbing or something? i know that they take their time subbing, but cmon its monday.

NL|MegaMika
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:46 PM
O please shut up and wait...

Jman
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:49 PM
The eps. will be out whenever A/A finishes working on it. In future don't make threads like this as they piss of some mods and forum users.

itachi_
Mon, 04-12-2004, 01:08 PM
It's in quality check version 1 right now, expect release within 4 hours, if not, it most likely failed and is released tomorrow.

riftwing
Mon, 04-12-2004, 01:31 PM
It's because of the new intro / outro. When it changes, AonE usually takes longer to do the karoke.

Jed
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by: riftwing
It's because of the new intro / outro. When it changes, AonE usually takes longer to do the karoke.

Bingo.

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:37 PM
sup Paithan,
I don't agree with you being impatient with the subbers, but I feel you anyway, cuz there is that withdrawal affect. anyway I'd take ANBU-Aone over bakasan any day.
WHat kind of strikes me as really weird tho are those forum posters who are going to reach for my throat just by replying back to you, even if I'm not the one who starts these threads. Last time I cracked a joke about waiting and the Easter bunny just to give something that'll CHILL the peeps who dun like waiting, and this guy suddenly starts going at it w/ me about shuutting up and not wanting to take any crap from someone who can't recognize the selfless work that the subbers gotta face.

Wherever he got that impression from who knows, I guess that happens a lot or something. But for those of you who get all defensive, just say what you need to tell the newbie posters like an adult without the fire and brimstone. Or at least leave me out of your weird forum wars.

ALright, my 2 cents,

and yea btw, I think you should lock this thread plz

TheRaider
Mon, 04-12-2004, 03:51 PM
the waiting killed me.. so i d/l de bakasan version just for the kicks.. and when A/A version is relesead i will download it.. too much free time in my hands..

androshalforc
Mon, 04-12-2004, 05:10 PM
hrmm i think the main problem is people dont seem to read other threads they just keep reposting the same question over and over
eg
thread 1 why isint blaha blah blah
-new intro outro
--quit posting this stupid question this thread should be locked
thread 2 why isint blaha blah blah
-new intro outro
thread 3 why isint blaha blah blah
-new intro outro

lionheart1012000
Mon, 04-12-2004, 05:28 PM
amazing that this and the other thread havent been locked yet. hmm...the mods must have something more important to do then.

Assertn
Mon, 04-12-2004, 05:33 PM
yeah talk about withdrawal.....i think my total daily productivity goes down substantially every day after thursday until the release of the newest episode

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 04-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Seriously, I saw a post on one of the other threads saying that anbu/aone was past quality check and that it should be out soon. All operations are on standby until that happens.

Mon, 04-12-2004, 06:21 PM
I feel you guys. I personally haven't watched the ep. yet.
And I feel really itchy to watch it. Me and my friends have all gone haywire but we won't settle for less
I felt the same way. I really wanted to know whatz going on, but I didn't DARE go into the ep. discussion and I didn't know really where to go to find my answer. I wouldn't start a thread because it becomes locked and usually no answer is given.

I just hoped that in future there should be a section where honest viewer questions can go and not dissed and ignored by mean ppl. Although obnoxious, most ppl asking for seeders and ep. are pretty passionate about the show so...

do you guys hear me?

*sniff*