PDA

View Full Version : Gotwoot Radio

itachi_
Mon, 04-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Can you have it online 24/7, it has great songs...

Koyuki
Mon, 04-12-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeah i like the music to. But you can listen to kawaii-radio. They also got good music

itachi_
Mon, 04-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Where's that radio, link me...

Lego
Mon, 04-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Maybe we should have DJ's for it, like some other places do. Pick a guy from the forum that wants to DJ For a night or a day, put them up, then switch when that person dosen't want to anymore or gets tired of it.

complich8
Mon, 04-12-2004, 07:49 PM
you'd have to have people sign up for like 1-2 hour blocks. More than that gets old and unfair....

there are some rules and regulations that have to apply to online radio broadcasts too. DJ's would need to be aware of those.

Not to say this is hard to do .... just that it requires planning. I think a realtime interface like irc is better for dj selection ...

Lego
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:22 AM
I would volunteer, i have a big song list i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

JessiA
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:15 PM
The thing is... We've tried it before.

People do it, sign up.. and then get tired of doing it.

kira_blade
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Oh well, I wish Gotwoot Radio would stay. I don't know another radio that has anime and game music on the same station... Do YOU?

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 04-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Actually i was trying to do an anime radio station well not just anime music but everything, but i couldn't find a program to use without having to use money.

But if you guys want to run it...i would be more then happy to take a couple hours out of the day to help out...i have a vast library of mp3's (shhh don't tell metallica) well when i mean mp3 i mean copyright ones...so they are legal anyways i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif..hehehe

anyways ya thats about it so if there is any more info msg me please i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

So is anyone going to do anything about this? Because i am still interested in doing something apart of the radio station.

Msg me or something

PaD
Sat, 04-24-2004, 08:22 PM
not a bad idea.
I would listen.

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:34 PM
No one has done anything since this thread opened up...so is anything going to happen or are these all just "ideas" right now??