PDA

View Full Version : Itachi and his reasons

Everon
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Ok this is just pure spculation and lack of sleep. In fact don't even read it, cause I'm just getting crap off my chest.

Kohona ninjas are taught first and foremost that as ninjas they are to protect the village and its inhabitants. Itachi graduated when he was 6 years old. It was his extreme talent that allowed him to propel into the ranks of ANBU quickly. I think it was his extreme talent at such a young age that destroyed him. A prodigy grows up basically thinking he is alone, and being an ANBU member, Itachi has probably seen by now hundreds of deaths, and possibly even committed hundreds of them himself. Somewhere along the way he feels that theres no point in protecting people, when they can be killed so easily, and its easier to be a ninja if theres nothing you need to protect but yourself. So what does Itachi do? Kills the lot of his clan so he doesn't have to protect them.

dbz_kidnaruto
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:04 PM
well i guess u just have to wait and find out later in the magma?

hornetmike
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:39 PM
good point. but why leave sasuke alive. that part makes no sense to me.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: hornetmike

He felt like he didn't have caused Konoha enough suffering...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jing
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

He felt like he didn't have caused Konoha enough suffering...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

LOL!! nice one
i think itachi got drunk on his 17th birthday and he went MASS killing everyone when they took away the booze. sasuke was the only one alive, because he didn't try to take away his booze.

Hajime-Saitou
Mon, 05-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: jing

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

LOL!! nice one
i think itachi got drunk on his 17th birthday and he went MASS killing everyone when they took away the booze. sasuke was the only one alive, because he didn't try to take away his booze.

LOL HAHAHA oh my god i laughed so hard thats fucking hillarious!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Stoopider
Mon, 05-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Booze?? What are you insinuating about?? What a rubbish Theory!!

Sake you dinks!!! J/k.

lol i wear shirts
Tue, 05-04-2004, 01:46 PM
HAHAH ROFLCOPTER ON THE FLOORZ I JUST PROLIFERATED ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!!!

NO!

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 05-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Interesting theory, but I have a feeling that it is something far less complex than that. It'll be revealed later when Sasuke fights Itachi. No point in analyzing Itachi's reason, but it was an interesting theory, none-the-less.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 05-04-2004, 05:32 PM
He left Saska alive cuz he's stupid???
Sounds very likely...

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:09 AM
I think someone dropped a spoon in the diner where Itachi was eating.

Mut
Wed, 05-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
I think someone dropped a spoon in the diner where Itachi was eating.

then itachi flipped out and killed the whole town. sounds believeable.

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 05-05-2004, 03:31 PM
It seems like Rock Lee isn't the only person who is able to do drunken boxing. At least Lee stopped after the bar was trashed. Itachi thrashed every Uchiha in the village.

As the soup Nazi would say, "no more sake for you!"

originalkrn
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:59 PM
lol.. soup nazi says "no soup for you!" .. not "no more soup for you", so it would be "no sake for you!"

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:32 PM
You guys must be talking about the Sake Nazi i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 05-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
lol.. soup nazi says "no soup for you!" .. not "no more soup for you", so it would be "no sake for you!"

Oh, I haven't seen Seinfield in a while. LOL i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif