PDA

View Full Version : A little confused about Gaara... ::Spoilers maybe::

DraGunZer0
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:58 PM
I think it was mentioned somewhere in the past eps that Gaara is Kazekage's (hope i spelled that right) son. But in ep 76 (the one with Gaara's flashback) they showed his family (him being alone in the corner). So I'm just wondering... is that guy dressed in black, that was on the sidewalk when Gaara was running away after killing a drunk guy, his dad? Or is Orochimaru Gaara's dad?

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:04 PM
yes gaara is the son of kazekage.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:07 PM
EDIT: Kazekage is Gaara's father, I don't think Oro has any relation to the family.

Rek
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Are you sure he killed him? Because the conversation we oversaw between Gaara's teacher, and Oro's student seemed to be an alliance sort of thing.... and it seemed as if the sand and sound nin were working together, and on good terms from the preparation in the forest (Sand:"hey paco! Can you get that mad twisty snake summon goin up a notch?" Sound: "No prob, ese, you just take care of leafy cheekin fahkers..." Sand: "Muchos Grasias compadre" Sound: "Peace out Yo"

....but thats what I get for buying illegal mexican bootleg copies

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:54 PM
im a baka

itachi_
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:57 PM
*****************************SPOILER************** **********************************

Those kages can't be good if orochimaru kills Kazekage (in this example) that easily, I mean -Kage should represent the stronges ninja in the country, was Gaara's father the strongest one?

Is that really a spoil, I thought it was obvious after seeing these later anime eps...

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Mut@t@ and itachi_, please go back and edit your posts for spoilers, this IS the pure anime section.

To answer the thread question, yes, Kazekage IS Gaara's father. He's the guy that watched Gaara walk away after killing the drunk man with a cold expression on his face.

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Himura_san.....you're not supposed to quote the spoiler....cause then it just makes yet another post that needs to be edited

SPOILER******************************************* *

yes it is itachi, because it could be a big possibility that kazekage just stayed back at the village and let oro pretend to be him for the invasion. That was my first impression, and since i didnt see baki or any other sand ninjas mention anything about it being weird for oro being there instead of the kazekage (especially when they were retreating....unless the sand ninjas were planning on leaving their leader behind, im sure they would go look for him if they KNEW he was supposed to be there), that would just add to my expectation that kazekage would still be alive

END SPOILER*********************

Ganesh
Mon, 04-12-2004, 04:41 AM
**********SPOILER***********

hmmm i am sure it tells you that orochimaru killed kazekage, well in the manga it did... so maybe i am just remembering that piece of information from the manga.. but yeah i'm sure orochimaru tells you what he did to kazekage in the anime when he is first talking to hokage dressed up as kazekage.

**********END OF SPOILER******************