PDA

View Full Version : Is Tsunade aware of the present danger to Naruto

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:05 AM
Well I am not sure if this was discussed, but as we know Itachis group Akatsuki (sp?) is presently after Naruto, however when Sasuke went off with the sound Tsunade asked Shikamaru to form a group of genins and in particular to take Naruto. Is this wise to do since Itachi and gang can easily abduct Naruto and hence the Kyubi? I am wondering if Tsunade was aware of this imminent danger surrounding Naruto?

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:10 AM
most likely. that is why jiraiya is with him most of the time.

i guess when hes by himself he is at a greater risk but i guess she is willing to take that chance. she nows naruto and she nows that he won't betray the leaf. she also knows that itachi and the atkatsuki want him alive (could have limbs chopped off as longs as he is alive). they want kyuubi and they need naruto breathing for that.

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:47 AM
First of all, I'm moving this to manga, where it should be.

Secondly, are you up to date with the newest manga chapter?

It is basically admitted that Tsunade made an alliance with the Sand trio specifically for that purpose...she hints as much to Raido and Genma in the hospital, and the Sand trio identify themselves as the allies of Konoha.

I think Tsunade is stuck between a rock and a hard place: she can't afford to let Orochimaru get hold of the Sharingan, but all her chuunin and jounin are already out on other missions or injured. The only option she has is to place Naruto and the others in harm's way; she knows Naruto's potential personally, and Shikamaru and the others are the best choices she has given what the situation is.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:51 AM
[q}t is basically admitted that Tsunade made an alliance with the Sand trio specifically for that purpose...she hints as much to Raido and Genma in the hospital, and the Sand trio identify themselves as the allies of Konoha[/quote]

she never really says she has made an alliance with the sand, only that she has done something about the current situation.

at least i don't recall her ever saying that.

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by: lasaire
First of all, I'm moving this to manga, where it should be.

Secondly, are you up to date with the newest manga chapter?

It is basically admitted that Tsunade made an alliance with the Sand trio specifically for that purpose...she hints as much to Raido and Genma in the hospital, and the Sand trio identify themselves as the allies of Konoha.

I think Tsunade is stuck between a rock and a hard place: she can't afford to let Orochimaru get hold of the Sharingan, but all her chuunin and jounin are already out on other missions or injured. The only option she has is to place Naruto and the others in harm's way; she knows Naruto's potential personally, and Shikamaru and the others are the best choices she has given what the situation is.

So basically have not only the sharingan out there but also the kyubi container (naruto) out there as well where he can easily be nabbed. I know she is short on shinobi but shit naruto is done for if Itachi is tracking him, which I am sure he is. They needed to keep Naruto on close watch and insert Shino in his place and maybe add tenten in there to make up for him (although naruto is above them combined). But I know the story would not be as good so I guess that is the reason :B

Cloud 9
Sun, 04-11-2004, 07:14 AM
I'm fairly sure myself that she knew the danger of Naruto being isolated from anyone who could protect him from Itachi. As for the exact reason as to why she sent the sand trio for back-up, be it for protection from Itachi or to make the battle easier, I don't know. It's anyone's guess.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 04-11-2004, 07:23 AM
I think she sent Naruto cause she must send the best ninjas she had left to get Sasuke back and Naruto is the best of the genins.

Mut
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:13 PM
why doesn't she just have jiraiya protect naruto.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:15 PM
hell i wouldn't be suprised if even jiraiya was requested to do some missions.

Kalean
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Given that any mission Jiraiya had would be ended before it even began lest it be directly involved with Orochimaru or Akatsuki, and the fact that just in general Jiraiya doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would take orders from Tsunade of all people, I would have to disagree. A lot. If he's doing something, it's on his own, and we'll find out when we find out.

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Jariaya is too busy with the next release of come come paradise, he cannot be bothered with babysitting Naruto.