PDA

View Full Version : How many episodes

Master
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:50 AM
How mny episodes of NAruto are there anyways?.....i bets theres alot more comming?.......O yeah I saw Gundam Seed on Cartoon Network...thought it was only a preview......I just wanna now how many?

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:59 AM
I'm guessing we're not even half way through, nobody knows this answer for sure, so this might as well be locked.

v what does watching 79 raw have to do with anything v

Tass
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:08 AM
there are currently 78 episodes subed, but many many more un-modifyed...i wouldnt mind seeing 79 un-subed, and then watching it subed after...might be kinda cool to see how much i can get just from the animation and the way the voices sound...i also know the word for "damn" very very well! lol...naruto says it constantly!

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Tass, you can download the raw(unsubbed) from l33t-raw on bittorrent, that comes out before the subtitled version. That way you can watch and compare.

Secondly, the Naruto anime still has a ways to go to catch up to the manga, and the manga itself is still ongoing, with no signs of stopping. The anime is on the equivalent of chpater 136 in the manga, and it sticks very close to the manga storyline. The current manga chapter is 212, with new chapters coming every week. So, there's no way of knowing how many episodes there will be total.

This question has no answer other than : "How many episodes? Who knows." Thus, thread closed.