PDA

View Full Version : Soon in anime itachi will appear

JusDaMan
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Episode 79- THe appearance of the 9 genin's parents in action. OH YEA! and end of garra vs naruto
episode 80 or 81- THE APPEARANCE OF ITACHI!!!! hell yea! how do u feel of the appearance of itachi finally! after all that time.
episode 81 or 82-3 - the fight between itachi, kisame vs asuma, kurenai, kakashi, and gai.
episode 83- first mention of atksuki.
episode 84- THe FIRST MEET! uchiha vs uchiha
episode 86- LEARNING OF RASENGAN

Wow alot is gonna happen in the next 6ish episodes!!!! woot. How would you all feel! im mad excited!!! oy... But if u think about it... by the end of the year the anime will pass the manga.

Hotsuma
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:17 AM
Honestly, after watching Rock Lee suddenly come back, and then to somehow rival that awesome twist, Gaara and the other sound ninjas returning as allies would be AWESOME to watch animated. I can see the "Raising Fighting Spirit" playing when they make the entrance, and proceed to beat up on the Sound ninja.

Stoopider
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:19 AM
You sure about that?? Or is it just your prediciton. Because if you know how sometimes the pace of Naruto may go, they'll probably be some filler episodes. Or some evil flashbacks. Or worse.. they might dedicate one whole episode just on What has been happening the last few weeks.

THe season is up, its about time (Usually), for one of those episodes where they replay what has been going on last season.

Mut
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:22 AM
i think i remember someone saying that anime does 1.5 chapters per episode. so someone figure it out. i can't wait til itachi shows up. i hope they elongate itachi's fights and i'm sure all the anime fans are gonna flip out.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:28 AM
episode 84 will most likely be where itachi shows up. the way the manga is set up and how they put two chapters per ep it should be around 84. don't forget there is still stuff to happen.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:11 AM
The 3rd still has to seal Orochimaru's arms before Itachi makes his appearance. At the pace that's going, it could take till 84 just for that.

v I think Itachi first appears before the funeral, so it might actually be ep 80 or 81 v

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:15 AM
no there is other things like after that the hokages funeral. and there is some time where jiraiya has to get naruto and they will start traviling and what not.

so i think maybe 83 or 84

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:43 AM
Well, first there is the end of Gaara vs. Naruto, the sealing of the arms, and the fight of the Konoha parents yet to see.

Itachi then makes a very brief appearance looking down on the top of the village with Kisame. Kisame asks "Does it make you feel nostalgic, etc. etc." and Itachi replies, "Not at all." No names are mentioned, they have cloaks and hats to conceal them, and the only clue to identity is of course the Sharingan.

Then comes the funeral for the Third.

After THAT, Itachi and Kisame finally run into Asuma and Kurenai, and awesomeness ensues.

So, I'd say 81-82 ish is when Itachi will come in.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:48 AM
damn almost forgot about that one scene with itachi and kisame talking

hell yeah i get to see my favorite character alil sooner then i thought.

hell yeah for kisame.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Your just about the only person that is so in love with Kisame.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:57 AM
hell yeah i wouldn't say love but he fits the image of a shark and really he is a cool character

i am one of those people who like sharks every thing about them, i got certified to go scuba diving just so i could go in the water with sharks. i have a large fishtank with sharks 250 gallon.

hell im even gonna get some tatto's as soon as i can afford em (tribel tatto's)

so it is fitting that i like kisame. that and he looks bad ass.

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Okay, I looked it up.

The preview of episode 79 lines up with the events in chapter 135-136 of the manga. The brief (colored!) appearance of Itachi and Kisame is on the first page of chapter 139.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:05 AM
Gaara's conversion to the bright side has gotten me quite worried.
What are we going to see next?
Sasuke: Don't worry, Itachi-nii-chan, you have to jail, but I write you every day, bring you cigarrettes, and in your birthday I will bake you a cake with a small chainsaw in it.
Scary, isn't it?

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:12 AM
kishimoto is tring to give the fans something they wan't unless he had this drawn out a while ago it's really hard to say.

but gaara hasn't changed he's still the same physco he was before, his bags are still there and the presence of shukaku is there, so maybe when he is on a true mission he finds a way to behave himself. unless he has found a way to supress shukaku and get sleep and become somewhat stable. but he may have had a change of views.

enough about gaara

more itachi and even more KISAME. lol

any who i got to ask who else thinks he is badass.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Okay, I looked it up.

The preview of episode 79 lines up with the events in chapter 135-136 of the manga. The brief (colored!) appearance of Itachi and Kisame is on the first page of chapter 139.

yea, so 81 or 82 sounds about right. Neiji-Aniki, what are you talking about? That has nothing to do with Itachi making his appearance soon in the anime.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:23 AM
yeah i know.

was the chapter that had colored done by kishimot i can't remember, im still wandering what kisame looks like as in skin color and what not, his skin should be white.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 04-11-2004, 08:24 AM
his skin color will probably be blueish white

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 11:52 AM
chapter 139 has the color pic of kisame's face....its pretty much just white

i remember back in the first saga of naruto....where all the ninjas actually LOOKED normal......no crazy gills, no extra arms....no detachable head.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:04 PM
LoL Detachable Head.

I do hope they'll be one of those filler episodes showing a bit of normal everyday to day interaction . Kinda miss some of those.

itachi_
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:23 PM
If we're talking previews of him, we all know that the first thing we see of him is when he's standing on the konoha wall and says "no, not at all", we'll see that maybe in the preview of 81 or 82.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i remember back in the first saga of naruto....where all the ninjas actually LOOKED normal......no crazy gills, no extra arms....no detachable head.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Well, it's in the family... limit bloodline.
Haku didn't look normal. He was too pretty for his own good.
Even if their weirdness is kinda cute, Sasuke and Hinata definitly aren't your run-of-the-mill average looking ninja, and they were there from day one. As you know, they have those abnormal, kinda scary, weird looking eyes. So, it wasn't hard to forsee what we had coming.
They're getting uglier by the arc, and Kisame is, by far, the most disgusting. He's obviously evil, while Itachi has enough decieving good looks to make him likeably evil.
Gaara has still some childlike cuteness left on him, and Kimimaru, keeping those bones to himself, is an honest-to-goodness bishounen.
Kisame, however, is really unbearable. Besides having a name too close to kisama for comfort, he gets to be uglier than Kankuro. And, if you're saying that his face is all white, he definitly should try wearing some make-up.

itachi_
If we're talking previews of him, we all know that the first thing we see of him is when he's standing on the konoha wall and says "no, not at all", we'll see that maybe in the preview of 81 or 82.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:36 PM
[quote]
Besides having a name too close to kisama for comfort, he gets to be uglier than Kankuro. And, if you're saying that his face is all white, he definitly should try wearing some make-up. [quote]

kisama explain that one

the name kisame hoshigaki means demon shark. so is appearance fits his name and why do you think kisame is by far the most disgusting character for me he is thee most badass character.

just me though.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:43 PM
yea, it's just you who thinks he's most badass. I haven't seen or heard enough about him for me to really dislike or like him. He doesn't need make-up, he's supposed to look like a shark, that would just make him look like a gay one.

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:48 PM
really his looks are just demonic enough to make him look evil and still retain some human personality. yeah his skin is supposed to be white but im still wondering if his hair will be grey,orange or something like that better not be blue.

i can't wait till he makes more appearance's.

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Well, it's in the family... limit bloodline.
Haku didn't look normal. He was too pretty for his own good.
Even if their weirdness is kinda cute, Sasuke and Hinata definitly aren't your run-of-the-mill average looking ninja, and they were there from day one. As you know, they have those abnormal, kinda scary, weird looking eyes. So, it wasn't hard to forsee what we had coming.
They're getting uglier by the arc, and Kisame is, by far, the most disgusting. He's obviously evil, while Itachi has enough decieving good looks to make him likeably evil.
Gaara has still some childlike cuteness left on him, and Kimimaru, keeping those bones to himself, is an honest-to-goodness bishounen.
Kisame, however, is really unbearable. Besides having a name too close to kisama for comfort, he gets to be uglier than Kankuro. And, if you're saying that his face is all white, he definitly should try wearing some make-up.

huh? well....im not THAT picky about strangeness in looks.....i accept the fact that some ninjas can look like "pretty boys" like haku and that they can have strangely colored eyes and stuff....
but 6 arms? a brother that can live inside your body? seriously....the only reason i dont let it bug me too much is knowing that the sound village always has crazy messed up ninjas like that (after all, zaku for example, DID have those things implanted in his arms)

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:29 PM
[i]Originally posted by: [b
kisama explain that one

the name kisame hoshigaki means demon shark. so is appearance fits his name and why do you think kisame is by far the most disgusting character for me he is thee most badass character.

just me though.

I said for *me* it sounded like that...
And why do I think he looks disgusting? Just a matter of personal aestetic choice.
Assertn was talking about characters looking *normal* and that led me to reflect on the appearance of the characters and evaluate how close to normal they are. And somehow, I fit a personal and irrational judgement of value in my comment.
I do think he is evil, perhaps even more evil than Itachi. But,in terms of personal choice for the face of evil, I like evil people who look good or have a fragile, idiotic appearance, since that can be extremelly decieving. I hate to mention Gaara again, but his small size, for one, sent at least 6 guys that we know of to their untimely deaths.
But, just by looking at Kisame, you would know that any contact with him will put you up to for a lot of trouble, so your first instinct would normally be to stay at a safe distance from such individual, since he who runs away, lives to fight another day.
Therefore, my theory is that, good looking evil guys can be more effective in disposing of their enemies and attaining their goals. Just think of the possibilities of Sakura turning evil, with her looks. As I said, idiotic also fits my theory.
On the other hand, in open battle, horrible looks can certainly come to your advantage. Scaring your enemy right of the bat will obviously give you a great deal of advantage. Especially, if he/she has no other choice than deal with you.
For example, Neji is a pretty boy, but his byakugan eyes can be pretty disgusting at times. Even Hinata, who should know better by then, having lived with that sort of people for at least 12 years straight, got scared crapless. Not that she isn't a scaredy cat. My point is that a disguisting apperance can be scary even to those used to it and therefore effective. Also, good evil speech, being your face pretty or not, can really come in hand. Let me review Kisame's speech and I will get back to you on that. He may be even worse than I tought.

And on a personal note, why did you ask me that? I am tired of seeing people saying oh, I hate this or that charater, for no good reason at all and this or that charater is whatever. Not that I am not pleased to give my opinion, but why kono Neji-aniki here is the only one who is asked: care to explain? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:39 PM
owww......i just got italicize-ed!
this is why i think legato bluesummers is the greatest villain of all time......he's so calm and content that most commoners dont think much of him.....yet at the same time in a serious situation he is very intimidating.....there are alot of other reasons why i find him to be such an interesting villian than those qualities though

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:41 PM
what i was asking is what is kisama mean. if it has another meaning.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:46 PM
There's one thing that annoyes me with Kisame- we all know he won't be a badass.

there's no going around that, as much as I like to think of him as Zabuza #2 (Zabuza is one of the best anime villans, me thinks), it seems that he's just a stupid goon who followes Itachi and won't stand a chance against any 'half cool' jounin, he falls into the class of arrogant muscular buffons, like most of Inuyasha's 3 episode enemies, or the guy from Kenshin's first episode.. all brawns and no brains...

it's a really annoying trait of animes, pretty boys are allways stronger than strong looking guys, think about it, the guy with the thin curved sword and the long hair will allways beat the heavy wheight champion which uses a broad sword...

and not only that, Kisame has yet to speak one word of 'intelect' yet, all he said was how much his sword is great and how awsome he is, and when a bad guy speaks like that, we know he's just bark and no bite.

Too bad, Kisame could have taken a good spot in the badass list, now he's just Itachi's side kick... destined to be beaten by the likes of Sakura and the girl team..

Edit: I know that Berserk isn't like this, but it's an exceptional, so mighty and great as the manga\anime is, it's not part of the discussion.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:49 PM
heh well, this Hoshigaki Kisame crap has gotten everything off-topic now. You didn't have to write a short essay explaining yourself Neiji-Aniki, some people just don't always agree with each other. It's a valid point that idiotic looking people (like Rock Lee or Gai) are more suprising when evil, but Kisame's "ugly" appearance is purposeful to fit his personality and name.

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:55 PM
HelLO double posting! Be careful, guys. Every time you double post, God kills a kitten.

For sangai sakusei:

Kisame Hoshigaki: Demon shark

kisamA: An extremely rude form of 'you'. If you call someone 'kisama,' it's often translated most accurately as 'you asshole' or 'you bastard.'

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Kisame isn't a great bad guy, he's strong, but I think it's just to show how great Itachi is to have him as just a follower. And yea, you hear people yelling Kisama when they're angry at somebody.

v I didn't really like Shishio. Legato Bluesummers, Hajime Saitou, Dr. Jackal, and Vicious are the type of bad guys that I like. v

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:01 PM
the strongest villians dont always have to be pretty boys.....take shishio for example i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

although it is true that the guy with the biggest sword/muscles usually isnt the greatest villian....but thats prolly because they tend to be the more boring villains.....all they can do is just hack and slash stuff, while the smaller, more craftier villians are the ones that are fun to watch

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:20 PM
thank you for explaining the kisama.

well i dunno, i think kisame is more then just a sidekick, he is one of the mist seven strongest. and he has to be very strong just to get into the akatsuki.

i guess for me. the fact the kisame resembles a shark and what not are what i like. water jutsu's and such. i really relate to him for some reason. i guess its because if i was a character id be one similar to his a "hack and slash character" but i think kisame has more going for him then some of you think. after all he is in the akatsuki and we know so very little about them.

Daniel of Lorien
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
There's one thing that annoyes me with Kisame- we all know he won't be a badass.

there's no going around that, as much as I like to think of him as Zabuza #2 (Zabuza is one of the best anime villans, me thinks), it seems that he's just a stupid goon who followes Itachi and won't stand a chance against any 'half cool' jounin, he falls into the class of arrogant muscular buffons, like most of Inuyasha's 3 episode enemies, or the guy from Kenshin's first episode.. all brawns and no brains...

it's a really annoying trait of animes, pretty boys are allways stronger than strong looking guys, think about it, the guy with the thin curved sword and the long hair will allways beat the heavy wheight champion which uses a broad sword...

and not only that, Kisame has yet to speak one word of 'intelect' yet, all he said was how much his sword is great and how awsome he is, and when a bad guy speaks like that, we know he's just bark and no bite.

Too bad, Kisame could have taken a good spot in the badass list, now he's just Itachi's side kick... destined to be beaten by the likes of Sakura and the girl team..

Obviously you're not a Berserk fan... Gatts wields a 6foot sword and nothing can beat him... he is in no way bishi and he hates homos... he's like something you'd read in an american comic

Mut
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by: Daniel of Lorien
Obviously you're not a Berserk fan... Gatts wields a 6foot sword and nothing can beat him... he is in no way bishi and he hates homos... he's like something you'd read in an american comic
exactly what i was gonna say.

kisame is bad ass i think, but not like itachi bad ass. he has to be stronger than zabuza cuz there is no point of introducing someone who is so similiar yet, weaker.

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Well, even if Kisame doesn't have the range of jutsus or chakra potential of Itachi, that huge sword of his sucks chakra. That alone could make him very very difficult to fight. Not unbeatable, but difficult.

What's scary about Itachi is his mystery. Nobody has any idea what his real motives are, and unlike Orochimaru and Kisame, who very obviously enjoy mayhem and murder, Itachi is much more subtle. He's not too proud to retreat when the ultimate goal is unachievable. That makes for someone MUCH more dangerous in the long run. SOmebody like Orochimaru or Kisame will get into fights just for the hell of it, and arrogance can certainly be deadly. Itachi, however, has more cunning than arrogance, which makes for a much scarier badass.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 04-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Me not a Berserk fan? you've got to kidding...

{insert a really long speach about how ownish the anime was}

and also

{here comes a speach about how great the manga is}

and lets not forget that

{a speach about how 'real' the story and the charecters are}

and basically

Berserk is the best manga i've read so far.

after all that said and done, I'd like to point out that Berserk is an exceptional one of a kind anime, and that Naruto isn't following in it's footsteps.
Berserk doesn't represnt all action animes (I wish it did, though, that would mean we have a shitload of good manga to read), Inuyasha or Kenshin fit in more for the prototype of the genre...

you have to admit that in most action animes, the big and scary looking guys are usually cannon folder with visions of grandiouze...

About the Kisame-Zabuza topic, i wonder wheather they both become missing nins in the same incident, cuz if they did, it means that either Kisame is weaker than Zabuza or just incrediably stupid, since Zabuza was the one who planned the assisantaion and the coup' de' fout (something like that), so it's either that he was the strongest of them (and therefore the leader) or he was weaker but smarter (and therefore Kisame is an idiot), but since Kisame said that he was the strongest of the seven, it means he's not a thinking type, and he was just Zabuza's tool.

ofcouse, that all depends on wheather or not they become missing nins together...

oh, and speaking of Berserk, does anyone know what chapter is the begining of Volume 27? i've grown tired of waiting for the big 'tha hawks' realese, so i want to switch over to evilgenious and then replace it with the volume release in july...

can one of you guys help a depressed Berserk fan?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
what i was asking is what is kisama mean. if it has another meaning.

Glad you asked i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Kisama actually means *your honorable self*. But, in the same way the word gay doesn't mean happy anymore, kisama nowadays means you in a very denigrating way. When you call somebody that, you're actually saying that he is a bastard, inferior to you. It's interesting how *your honorable self* turned out into bastard... As a matter of fact, that are other forms of you that are insulting, and yet others that are insulting depending on your degree of intimacy you have with the other person. Quite fascinating, I'd say.
Still it was just the sound of Kisame that bugged me a bit.
One more thing about Kisame is that I don't know yet if he's entitled to his appearance. I mean, is he such a badass that his appearance goes in tandem with his evil self, and thus becoming of him?
And bear with me while I explain what I consider entitlement.
Kankuro is ugly. So far, for me, it's inexcusable, since he is afraid of Gaara and kind of a overconfident coward in a twisted way. Let's see now if one he will show that his bad looks are akin to his badassness.
Here we have a multifaceted issue.
In Kisame's case, he would be entitled to his ugliness once confirmed that he is a true badass, and thus his inner and outer self would be in harmony.
Haku, even being on the wrong side, was pretty and good, so another example of outer/inner self harmony.
The, we have somebody like Shino. He doesn't talk much, which is good. But more importantly, if he hadn't that cool 80's appeararance, that appeals to nostalgic older audiences, he'd done for. Without this generational appeal, he'd be just a creepy disgusting guy. As Kiba very well put, he's a mushiotaku, a bug-freak. I bet Kankuro's poison was just insecticide, since he knew he'd fighting Shino in the first place. In any case, nobody likes a bug-freak. There's kind of a balance, here. And still harmony but of a different nature.
Neji, is another good one. He can be as arrogant and hypocrite as he pleases. Furthermore, he get away with his smug appearance. Why?
Because he also doesn't talk much and the little he says is pretty much true. He said: Maybe you didn't beat him enough. True. Everything he said to Hinata, true. A loser is a loser. In principle, yes.
His discourse is completely enervating for the little I think I know of Japanese. He says Hinata-sama, and in the same breath, kiken shiro (give up). The way he says give up is the way to order somebody around. And sama is a very respectful way to treat others. Obviously, you *don't* order around somebody who is your superior. He says that in a very cool manner, so that's a clear hint of his true feelings. And, when we think, what did a shy, weak creature such as Hinata actually did to deserve the huge and personal hatred he nurtures towards her, not to mention the killing intent involved, the situation gets even more mind-blowing. So, those conflict generating contrasts inside his tortured self, entitle him to be as much of a jackass as he is. Even in its precarious nature, this balance of anger/coolness, makes him a likeable character, his obnoxious nature notwithstanding.
Naruto, though, is the supreme example of entitlement. He can be as annoying and a pain in the ass and dense as much as he wants, because he's the most compassionate character there. Won't go into why, but IMO it's his compassion, not his strenght that will make him an Hokage.
Anyhow, all that to say that I don't know yet if Kisame is entitled to his ugliness.
I see that you already realized that he is, which will lead me to re-read the manga and try to grasp this point that I didn't get, yet.
Yeah, it's kinda off-topic, but I am still shell-shocked with Gaara, and giving a lot of thought on the nature of evil, entitlement, aesthetics, the fine line between flaws and a true evil nature and the like.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 04-11-2004, 10:05 PM
i was thinking the same thing, but man it is so much better to see them pictures moving then to see them just on ur screen and use some imagination to get them to move, itachi in the anime will be bad ass and cant waite till they get to the eps where kakashi, asuma, kurenai, and gai are going againts itachi and whats his face

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
heh well, this Hoshigaki Kisame crap has gotten everything off-topic now. You didn't have to write a short essay explaining yourself Neiji-Aniki, some people just don't always agree with each other. It's a valid point that idiotic looking people (like Rock Lee or Gai) are more suprising when evil, but Kisame's "ugly" appearance is purposeful to fit his personality and name.

You have two choices:
a. don't read my posts.
b. report them to a moderator and ask him/her to edit them.
Those are suggestions of simple solutions to what you see as a problem.Whatever you think it's best, please feel free to do it. Not exactly that you need my permission to do anything.

BakaShinji
Sun, 04-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
Episode 79- THe appearance of the 9 genin's parents in action. OH YEA! and end of garra vs naruto
episode 80 or 81- THE APPEARANCE OF ITACHI!!!! hell yea! how do u feel of the appearance of itachi finally! after all that time.
episode 81 or 82-3 - the fight between itachi, kisame vs asuma, kurenai, kakashi, and gai.
episode 83- first mention of atksuki.
episode 84- THe FIRST MEET! uchiha vs uchiha
episode 86- LEARNING OF RASENGAN

Wow alot is gonna happen in the next 6ish episodes!!!! woot. How would you all feel! im mad excited!!! oy... But if u think about it... by the end of the year the anime will pass the manga.
sounds good. but i'm a little worried. when the anime passes the manga - naruto will definitely die. i mean like ... die like kenshin dies after the shishio arc.
I really hope this doesn't happen. After screwing Naruto up with fillers for about 30 episodes waiting for the manga to catch back up, they'll cancel the damn thing. Then they'll come back 2 years later and make a movie to recap all of the stuff that isn't animated from the behind schedule manga. ahhhhhh!

Assertn
Mon, 04-12-2004, 01:41 AM
i predict that the episode where gaara appears to save lee will be around episode 123
keep in mind this isover 40 weeks until the anime reaches that POINT...not when the anime reaches the manga, as the manga will also get 40 more chapters

edit: ok i did some more math and it looks like judging from the avg # of chapters each episode takes up, the anime would catch up at the manga at episode 236 (chapter 401)

Lyzander
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:42 AM
HEY!!!

*DROOL`*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisame is so *drool* OMFG!!! icant explain i just love him so much ..................big ass sword , shark appearence and *flap* chakra absorb on his sword....i mean seriously even if Itachi is powerful and all Kisame is like a sidekick and all cool and stuff ^_^

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:03 AM
Both Itachi and Kisame are gimps in the big picture, the big dogs are still yet to be revealed i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Raven
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Personally, I don't think the series has enough time left to introduce too many new major characters, I would think that once this S-in-a-B arc is over the Itachi arc will be next, tied in with Akatsuki.

My guess is that Itachi will betray the leaders of Akatsuki, and we'll only be introduced to the other members of Akatsuki briefly before Itachi kills them. Thus making Itachi the main bad guy (I'm guessing Oro will die during the S-in-a-B arc).

I guess the point I'm making is that I believe the series really only has a couple of major arcs left. Unless they force him to make more, like they did with Toriyama and DBZ. A time-jump arc is a possibility though, but that might be a whole seperate series.

Hokage-IV
Wed, 04-14-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Personally, I don't think the series has enough time left to introduce too many new major characters, I would think that once this S-in-a-B arc is over the Itachi arc will be next, tied in with Akatsuki.

My guess is that Itachi will betray the leaders of Akatsuki, and we'll only be introduced to the other members of Akatsuki briefly before Itachi kills them. Thus making Itachi the main bad guy (I'm guessing Oro will die during the S-in-a-B arc).

I guess the point I'm making is that I believe the series really only has a couple of major arcs left. Unless they force him to make more, like they did with Toriyama and DBZ. A time-jump arc is a possibility though, but that might be a whole seperate series.

thats pretty good prediction

Mut
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:41 AM
S-in-a-B arc = Sasuke-in-a-Barrel arc...?

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:22 AM
Lol, I think that's what he meant also Dazzz .. but it could be a variation on the SOB i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif And I don't mean Son of the Beach i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

All in all, good ideas on the possibilities. I think we will see a couple new bad guys before the endgame, with the ultimate villain probably ending up as Kyuubi. I mean, they've built the 9 youma (sp?) up this much, what can a silly mortal villain, even one as crafty as Oro, or as slimy as 'weasel' Itachi .. do to compare? I think Kishimoto probably has some grand finale fireworks in store, and they will seem extremely cool and cheesy at the same time i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Kinda like the way Naruto fought Kimi, and then that wasn't intense enough, so Lee popped up .. and that wasn't enough, so then Gaara shows up i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif LOL ... VERY cool, but VERY over-the-top ..

I'm lovin it anyway .. fun stuff!

itachi_
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:13 AM
Yup he will appear in episode 80, this is "Suke"

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:31 PM
I would be very pleased to have Itachi show up. I'd like to see some other villain other than Oro get some face time. I just don't agree with a welp like Sasuke being the one to kill Itachi.

Well, I did say kill didn't I. So I guess there could be people to beat Itachi, but Sasuke will most likely be the one to beat and kill Itachi. When you really think about it. None of the genins have ever killed anyone. I don't think that Sasuke will kill Itachi in the end. I think that he'll let Itachi live, a broken man; something like that. I just can't see Sasuke surpassing his brother.

The introduction of Itachi will also mark the official introduction of Akatsuki. I would like to know more about this organization. I hope that it'll mark the closing of the manga. I feel that there is more quality to a manga when the stories aren't dragged on for too long. If it gets dragged on then we get a lot of filler and not much qaulity.

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:32 PM
I would be very pleased to have Itachi show up. I'd like to see some other villain other than Oro get some face time. I just don't agree with a welp like Sasuke being the one to kill Itachi.

Well, I did say kill didn't I. So I guess there could be people to beat Itachi, but Sasuke will most likely be the one to beat and kill Itachi. When you really think about it. None of the genins have ever killed anyone. I don't think that Sasuke will kill Itachi in the end. I think that he'll let Itachi live, a broken man; something like that. I just can't see Sasuke surpassing his brother.

The introduction of Itachi will also mark the official introduction of Akatsuki. I would like to know more about this organization. I hope that it'll mark the closing of the manga. I feel that there is more quality to a manga when the stories aren't dragged on for too long. If it gets dragged on then we get a lot of filler and not much qaulity.

Mut
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:50 PM
i seriously think it's about time that someone who is actually super bad ass shows face...

i mean, lee and gaara and 'cool' characters but they're not bad ass. kimimaro is pretty bad ass but not on the same bad ass level with itachi.

COME ON ITACHI

EDIT: response to below:

i do mean the manga...the anime hasn't impressed me lately.

itachi_
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah he WILL appear in the next episode becasue he appeard in the same chapter as the funeral and we saw the funeral in the preview of episode 80

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-15-2004, 08:00 PM
I think he means in the manga, and Kimimaro is one of the more bad ass people around right now.

Lithonite
Thu, 04-15-2004, 08:25 PM
80 is going to focus purely on the 3rd, and paying respecttp him. i speculate we wont really see itachi until opening of 81. or he will be cliff hanger ending or 80... not really sure wich i would like better. it doesnt really matter he isnt that cool anywayi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

JusDaMan
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:30 PM
I predict 80 is a tribute to 3rd. and about kakashi things. etc etc. basically wat im saying is Chapter 139 is going to be the WHOLE episode 80 but twisted around.
So the episode starts with fillers and chapter 139 page 3 to 17 which is all about the 3rd hokage. then in the final minutes of the episode. cut scene: itachi appears and says his bit with kisame. then it ends. HELL YEA.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-19-2004, 06:17 PM
What's scary about Itachi is his mystery. Nobody has any idea what his real motives are, and unlike Orochimaru and Kisame, who very obviously enjoy mayhem and murder, Itachi is much more subtle. He's not too proud to retreat when the ultimate goal is unachievable. That makes for someone MUCH more dangerous in the long run. SOmebody like Orochimaru or Kisame will get into fights just for the hell of it, and arrogance can certainly be deadly. Itachi, however, has more cunning than arrogance, which makes for a much scarier badass.

That isn't true at all. The ultimate scary badass, is someone who is strong enough to rape, murder, and pillage at sheer will. Why hide when you have nothing to hide from because you're indeed the strongest. The fact that Itachi retreats means that he is conscious of his existence, therefore he is afraid to die. Someone who is afraid to die becomes weak. If you don't take chances because you are afraid of your own mortality, then you can never become the strongest. You just become a person who does what they can to survive. There is nothing scary or badass about that.

There is nothing scary about Itachi's mystery. I think you really meant "appealing," like in "What's appealing about Itachi is his mystery."

Mut
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
The fact that Itachi retreats means that he is conscious of his existence, therefore he is afraid to die. Someone who is afraid to die becomes weak. If you don't take chances because you are afraid of your own mortality, then you can never become the strongest. You just become a person who does what they can to survive. There is nothing scary or badass about that.

itachi didn't run away cuz he was afraid of dying, he did it cuz there was no rush to capture naruto. k thx.

Uberbaka
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:03 PM

That isn't true at all. The ultimate scary badass, is someone who is strong enough to rape, murder, and pillage at sheer will. Why hide when you have nothing to hide from because you're indeed the strongest. The fact that Itachi retreats means that he is conscious of his existence, therefore he is afraid to die. Someone who is afraid to die becomes weak. If you don't take chances because you are afraid of your own mortality, then you can never become the strongest. You just become a person who does what they can to survive. There is nothing scary or badass about that.

There is nothing scary about Itachi's mystery. I think you really meant "appealing," like in "What's appealing about Itachi is his mystery."

I disagree, one who retreats is careful, but it doesn't mean he's afraid to die. Just because you don't act like some dumbass doing dumb shit doesn't make you worthless. By taking these "Chances" which you say make a person strong, they also let their guard down and allow themselves to be defeated, itachi doesn't let that happen, his guard is not affected by personal desires. He is calculating, or atleast that's the impression -I- have of him.

(I'm no itachi fanboy, i'm just arguing hiten mitsurugi's point about him being weak because hes not taking chances etc) (^_^ )

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:39 PM
[quote]

That isn't true at all. The ultimate scary badass, is someone who is strong enough to rape, murder, and pillage at sheer will. Why hide when you have nothing to hide from because you're indeed the strongest. ."

True. That's why Gaara was the bad guy for me. Since I consider evil as absolute selfishness, Gaara was my man. I mourn his loss.
All other bad guys have their petty goals, like Oro's revenge against Konoha. That's not selfish, he was doing that because he hated the 3rd and love and hate are just two sides of the same attachement to a person or whatever.
Gaara did as he pleased. He didn't want to kill anybody in particular. So, he didn't have to waste his time plotting revenge or wanting to take over the world. His goal was to kill whomever he could, and that what he did. He was happy with himself, which means he had attained perfection as an evil guy. Being evil just for the sake of being evil...

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by: Uberbaka

I disagree, one who retreats is careful, but it doesn't mean he's afraid to die. Just because you don't act like some dumbass doing dumb shit doesn't make you worthless. By taking these "Chances" which you say make a person strong, they also let their guard down and allow themselves to be defeated, itachi doesn't let that happen, his guard is not affected by personal desires. He is calculating, or atleast that's the impression -I- have of him.

(I'm no itachi fanboy, i'm just arguing hiten mitsurugi's point about him being weak because hes not taking chances etc) (^_^ )

If you believe that strength is relative to just taking chances then you didn't get my point. A real bad-ass has no concious or fear. Just the thought of retreat means that they have regard for their life. Let me give you an examples.

If you fight someone who is known to retreat, then you can thwart his objectives by making him risk his life in return for completing his mission (i.e. make it so hard for him that he'll think twice). That's what happened to Itachi. Itachi could have easily tried to black flame (whatever it is) Jaraiya. But he didn't. Oh that's right, black flaming a wall and blackflaming a person, something that can move, are two different things.

Now if you fight someone who has no regard for life. You had better be ready to fight to the death because there isn't anything you can do to deter him or sway him. Now that is an ultimate badass and that's true fear. Regardless of how many men you have, or the type of weapons you're using. It's fight or die. Now those kind of badasses are the worst.

A great example would be Kyubi and the fourth. Kyubi has no regard for human life. He'll kill as many people as it takes. However the fourth was willing to step up to that challenge. Remember that kyubi is eternal. No other shinobi (from all villages) has ever stopped kyubi before. The fourth fought, willing to lose his life, in order to seal an eternal demon. Now that's an ultimate badass.

Now if you admire "calculated careful people" and think that's stupid then just imagine if the fourth had retreated like Itachi. Konoha villagers including many Uchihas, probably even Itachi, would have been killed.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:54 AM
Now if you admire "calculated careful people" and think that's stupid then just imagine if the fourth had retreated like Itachi. Konoha villagers including many Uchihas, probably even Itachi, would have been killed.

wrong. the 4th had to seal the kyubi right away or everything would've gone to hell. itachi, however, was in no rush of capturing naruto. he obivously has all the time in the world if he let naruto get away so easily like that. also, i think akatsuki wasn't too sure if naruto was the one who was sealed with the kyubi, cuz itachi said something like "well, if that's true about naruto then we don't have to hurry" or something like that.

Vagabond
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:08 AM
I think he was pointing out that naruto was loud and very easy to find. So losing him now wasn't that big of a problem.

One
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:55 AM
I predict 80 is a tribute to 3rd. and about kakashi things. etc etc. basically wat im saying is Chapter 139 is going to be the WHOLE episode 80 but twisted around.
So the episode starts with fillers and chapter 139 page 3 to 17 which is all about the 3rd hokage. then in the final minutes of the episode. cut scene: itachi appears and says his bit with kisame. then it ends. HELL YEA.

My predicition as well.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

wrong. the 4th had to seal the kyubi right away or everything would've gone to hell. itachi, however, was in no rush of capturing naruto. he obivously has all the time in the world if he let naruto get away so easily like that. also, i think akatsuki wasn't too sure if naruto was the one who was sealed with the kyubi, cuz itachi said something like "well, if that's true about naruto then we don't have to hurry" or something like that.

Dazzz, that was the point, many people would have died. A true badass would have just stuck around instead of fleeing, in the face of any opposition.

Itachi not being in a rush (the manga has an ending). Now thankfully, we don't know who the leader of Akatsuki is yet, but do you think that he rewards failure. Itachi doesn't have all the time in the world. He could die the very next day. A ninja is given a mission. He must complete that mission (he should be glad that he's a ninja and not a samurai, because if he was, the only thing awaiting him would be hara kiri). A ninja is suppose to use stealth. He's given his identity and target away. He is at a disadvantage now. Also the longer he waits the stronger Naruto gets.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Dazzz, that was the point, many people would have died. A true badass would have just stuck around instead of fleeing, in the face of any opposition.

no hiten! you missed my point. i was trying to say that for the 4th it was either now or never. but for itachi it can be now or later. time isn't a matter for itachi, he can wait til the next month to get naruto cuz naruto isn't going anywhere.

Itachi not being in a rush (the manga has an ending). Now thankfully, we don't know who the leader of Akatsuki is yet, but do you think that he rewards failure. Itachi doesn't have all the time in the world. He could die the very next day. A ninja is given a mission. He must complete that mission (he should be glad that he's a ninja and not a samurai, because if he was, the only thing awaiting him would be hara kiri). A ninja is suppose to use stealth. He's given his identity and target away. He is at a disadvantage now. Also the longer he waits the stronger Naruto gets.

but itachi isn't gonna die the next, he's the strongest guy we've seen so far. and the reason why itachi retreated is because not only is he not in a hurry but he doesn't want to make a big scene which can lead to like 100 leaf ninjas vs him (of course he would lose). and he isn't at a disadvantage, people already knew itachi was after naruto. it's still the same situation. also, it doesn't even matter if naruto gets stronger, no matter how much strong naruto becomes, it won't be a match for itachi or kisame.

ok, first, you people gotta learn how to quote things and not mess it up and use proper punctuation (sometimes it's really difficult to determine which is a question and which isn't). i have no idea what you're trying to say.
second, obviously i didn't mean that itachi was gonna let naruto run loose for years, i meant like in matter of weeks. and for naruto to catch up to itachi's overall awesome ninja abilities, i'd give it at least 7 years.

Knives122
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:55 PM
[quote]

also, it doesn't even matter if naruto gets stronger, no matter how much strong naruto becomes, it won't be a match for itachi or kisame.

and why not b/c of his sharingan and kisame's shark toothed sword, if you think about it its like zabuza and haku but in a different situation, Naruto can beat those two but with time, and his akward style confuses his opponents, this will make them second guess Naruto, which they should not do

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:41 PM

no hiten! you missed my point. i was trying to say that for the 4th it was either now or never. but for itachi it can be now or later. time isn't a matter for itachi, he can wait til the next month to get naruto cuz naruto isn't going anywhere.

but itachi isn't gonna die the next, he's the strongest guy we've seen so far. and the reason why itachi retreated is because not only is he not in a hurry but he doesn't want to make a big scene which can lead to like 100 leaf ninjas vs him (of course he would lose). and he isn't at a disadvantage, people already knew itachi was after naruto. it's still the same situation. also, it doesn't even matter if naruto gets stronger, no matter how much strong naruto becomes, it won't be a match for itachi or kisame.

ok, first, you people gotta learn how to quote things and not mess it up and use proper punctuation (sometimes it's really difficult to determine which is a question and which isn't). i have no idea what you're trying to say.
second, obviously i didn't mean that itachi was gonna let naruto run loose for years, i meant like in matter of weeks. and for naruto to catch up to itachi's overall awesome ninja abilities, i'd give it at least 7 years.

Dude, the point is that if he was a true badass he wouldn't need to run, regardless of whether or not there was 100 ninjas coming. If people truly feared him, there would only be like 10 ninjas coming and the rest would be running in the opposite direction.

Nobody knew that Itachi was after Naruto. They only knew (because of Jaraiya, and he isn't everybody) that an organization (not Itachi) called Akatsuki was possibly after Naruto. Since Itachi's failed attempt to leave Konoha, Itachi has confirmed that Akatsuki does want Naruto and that Itachi and Kisame are part of Akatsuki.

You should mind your I's.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Dude, the point is that if he was a true badass he wouldn't need to run, regardless of whether or not there was 100 ninjas coming. If people truly feared him, there would only be like 10 ninjas coming and the rest would be running in the opposite direction.

ok... you're making it as if to be a true bad ass, you have to be able to take on 10+ ninjas and still survive it. cmon man, be realistic. even if it's 10 vs 1, or a 3 vs 1, itachi would lose. itachi isn't kyubi, you know.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:17 PM
exactly....

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:25 PM
but......hiashi just totally kaitened like, 10 guys at the SAME TIME
that was a 10v1 scenario that ended rather pathetically on the 10's behalf

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Just thought I'd add ..

Udon > Itachi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:34 PM
yeah he did against like lame asses. itachi has faced all these jounins and a sannin. and hiten, if you're serious about what you said... then it's retarded.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:40 PM
yeah he did against like lame asses. itachi has faced all these jounins and a sannin. and hiten, if you're serious about what you said... then it's retarded.

How do we know they were like retarded? They could have been the Sound Village's special Anbu unit or the Sand village's special ops team.

Raven
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:59 PM
They were no names. If they were strong, we would have known who they were. They were only cannon fodder.

Itachi is still a bad-ass, the fact that he retreated means nothing. Dazzz is right, he knew that he'd have hundreds of nins on his back if he didn't leave. Even he couldn't take on the whole village by himself, but that doesn't make him any less of a bad-ass.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:02 PM
We don't really know that much about Itachi at this point, just that he is damn strong i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Will be interesting to see him come again, I'd love to see Jiraiya own him, but the storyline seems to be concentrated on an eventual sasuke/itachi showdown. Maybe the battle will be so severe that both of them will die, that would be perfect ...

sangai
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah. itachi couldn't beat 200 nins coming at him eventually he would get beat.

that is also how the first and second most likely died they got abushed.

hell yeah. itachi is gonna be in the next episode. but i dun really care for itachi. hell yeah for kisame.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:07 PM
They were no names. If they were strong, we would have known who they were. They were only cannon fodder.

Itachi is still a bad-ass, the fact that he retreated means nothing. Dazzz is right, he knew that he'd have hundreds of nins on his back if he didn't leave. Even he couldn't take on the whole village by himself, but that doesn't make him any less of a bad-ass.

Names were left up to Kishimoto.

Whatever floats your boat. It's just that your category of a badass would fall into my "wannabe" category, but then I guess I have higher standards.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Just thought I'd add ..

Udon > Itachi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

omg... was this seriously necessary... it finally died out and you bring this back out.

Raven
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Besides, I think the true reason for Itachi's retreat was not because he was weaker than anyone, but because Kishimoto was attempting to create hype and mystery about him, leaving us wanting more. Can't wait to see him again.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:43 PM
Here's something I found on the net about Itachi.
Enjoy! (http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/Itachifan.jpg)

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:47 PM

Whatever floats your boat. It's just that your category of a badass would fall into my "wannabe" category, but then I guess I have higher standards.

first of all, this isn't an intelligent way to think about something. once again, you have over analyzed something so simple and insignificant. and second, you define the requirements for your ideal bad guy into something that can't be hurt, fears no one, and can defeat everyone (one bye one or all at once). which makes me say: why don't you just call your ideal bad guy GOD? you're imagining a bad guy in an unrealistic way which eliminates all possibilities of him getting beat, which is the main requirement for a bad guy.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:44 PM
At least Itachi is more interesting than Kimimaro .. Kimi is about as exciting as watching paint dry .. or maybe even less so. Although both of them suffer a definite lack of personality. Orochimaru is so much more expressive and interesting, because he doesn't look at every situation with a totally blank stare. My favorite villains are the more colorful ones, like The Joker in Batman (Jack Nicholson pwns!), or Dr. Jackal in Get Backers (he always got so excited to get into battles .. and creeped Ginji into turning into Chibi-mode .. rofl! .. 'BAN-CHAN!!!') .. or even Zabuza, whose overt cruelty and vengeance made him compelling.

I guess Kishimoto is trying for a sense of mystery or something with the whole expressionless thing, but to me it's just plain boring...

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:03 AM
im sure those sand guys that hiashi beat were just chuunin....but it begs the question: why did the sand and sound village send all their worthless ninjas to fight the war? the only competent sound/sand guys are the sound 4, kabuto, and baki......they sure made fools of themselves in that battle

Raven
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:12 AM
They weren't completely worthless, Konoha lost a LOT of nins.

itachi_
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Intresting.... hmm I wonder who's Kisames voice actor, and Itachi... we've only heard him for like 15 seconds in ep 30 ... or?

Raven
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:25 AM
His voice in ep 30 sounded waaay too deep, he's only supposed to be 17/18. It sounded like a middle-aged, bulky man speaking, not a teenager.

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:48 PM

first of all, this isn't an intelligent way to think about something. once again, you have over analyzed something so simple and insignificant. and second, you define the requirements for your ideal bad guy into something that can't be hurt, fears no one, and can defeat everyone (one bye one or all at once). which makes me say: why don't you just call your ideal bad guy GOD? you're imagining a bad guy in an unrealistic way which eliminates all possibilities of him getting beat, which is the main requirement for a bad guy.

Dude, you're the one who's over analyzing. All I said was that someone without a conscious is much scarier then someon with a conscious and shows fear. Then I backed that up with a few examples. Here's a couple more examples, and I'm not talking about "my ideal bad guy."

Let me start by asking a question. Would you be more afraid of a bank robber or a serial killer?
A bank robber just wants the money. If you beef up security for the bank, the robber will rob some other bank with less security. Naruto would be the money, Konoha would be the bank, and Itachi is the bank robber. That's why he's waiting for a better opportunity. This is why he doesn't fall into the truly badass category.

Now if you're unlucky enough to bump into a serial killer, you're ass is dead. Why? Because he doesn't give a rats ass about Laws, your life, or his own freakin life. It doesn't matter if you cry or beg for your life. He will kill you.

I know you understand. You're just to biased to see the truth. There's a difference in danger level between someone who has something to live for, and someone who kills people just because they want to. I'm not just talking about a manga, this applies in the real world. If you can't see that, dude you must be living a sheltered life. I hope you don't ever meet someone who is just plain psychotic, who'll shoot your ass just because he thinks you looked at him. There are people who can be reasoned with (Itachi), and there are people who can't (they just don't give a fuck). I hope you never step outside your sheltered life, or gain a little sophistication before you do, because the world isn't as peachy as you think.

Edit:

Yeah, Legato and Knives are good example.

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:55 PM

you mean GOD or Legato Bluesummers i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-21-2004, 02:43 PM
Legato, Vicious, Dr. Jackal, etc. are all cool bad guys that show no fear, but they were still all defeated somehow, and eventually Itachi will probably be beaten as well. Different people just have different ideas about what their ulitmate villain is like.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:42 PM

L O L i quoted myself! but yea. i just saw eps 80 raw and thats how the thing is really =) aint spoiling anything (not like theres anythign to spoil) but that eps was aite!

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:27 AM
I'm not just talking about a manga, this applies in the real world. If you can't see that, dude you must be living a sheltered life. I hope you don't ever meet someone who is just plain psychotic, who'll shoot your ass just because he thinks you looked at him. There are people who can be reasoned with (Itachi), and there are people who can't (they just don't give a fuck). I hope you never step outside your sheltered life, or gain a little sophistication before you do, because the world isn't as peachy as you think.

it doesn't matter what happens in the real world cuz when you try to apply what happens in the real world into the manga, nothing works. and don't try to be a smart ass by saying some bs comments about me without knowing what kind of a person i am.

and you think itachi isn't psychotic? hello? did you forget that he killed off a whole clan and his own family to 'test his strength'? bam! you remember that movie "you got served'?

in conclusion, itachi is fucking crazy.

and who is legato

Hotsuma
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Legato is the Aoshi-like villain in Trigun. IMO, he was far cooler than Knives was, as the main bad guy. This guy was as mean as it gets. He had an entire tavern shoot themselves dead, killed his own subordinate after he had done his duty, and to prove how bad he was, forced a guy to shoot HIM in the head, to have the shooter experience inner turmoil. Legato is about as "cool" as it gets. Fuckin Knives, OTOH, sucked ass. Boohoohooo. Vash got more attention than I did, Cry me a fuckin river, Knives. (btw, if this is mistaken, I haven't seen Trigun forever, and he suddenly appeared outta nowhere, making him not as significant as Legato)

Oh, and Legato also had Vash blow up the moon for kicks. He also hangs a girl for failing.

Anyways, it's hard to say what kinda personality Itachi really has. He didn't have significant enough time to really show us his stuff. But, he's probably not as psychotic as Orochimaru ( he's stronger. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ) but is more hyped than anybody else. And for good reason. Itachi is the top tier villain in Naruto, even when Oro was in his prime time.

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:45 PM

I'm not just talking about a manga, this applies in the real world. If you can't see that, dude you must be living a sheltered life. I hope you don't ever meet someone who is just plain psychotic, who'll shoot your ass just because he thinks you looked at him. There are people who can be reasoned with (Itachi), and there are people who can't (they just don't give a fuck). I hope you never step outside your sheltered life, or gain a little sophistication before you do, because the world isn't as peachy as you think.

it doesn't matter what happens in the real world cuz when you try to apply what happens in the real world into the manga, nothing works. and don't try to be a smart ass by saying some bs comments about me without knowing what kind of a person i am.

and you think itachi isn't psychotic? hello? did you forget that he killed off a whole clan and his own family to 'test his strength'? bam! you remember that movie "you got served'?

in conclusion, itachi is fucking crazy.

and who is legato

LOL...

There's a big difference between calculated and psychotic. He killed his clan at the most opportune time. He planned it. He didn't kill them out of the blue.

See Dazzz, you're contradicting yourself again. Dude when it suits your needs you change you're stance. For example, he's psychotic because he killed his family. Another example would be, he's a calculating individual and that's why he retreated. If I had a nickel for each time you have contradicted yourself, I'd be a rich man.

We know that he isn't psychotic because he thinks things through.

Now about the real world. Where do you think Kishimoto comes up with his ideas? Yes, in the real world. Then he puts it in a manga. That's how all writers write. They use the experience that they have had and build on that. Maybe you didn't know that, probably part of that sheltered life thing. Anyways, I'm sure that Itachi's not psychotic, but you might fit the shoe.

You can't serve very well!!! ROFL . . . so childish.

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugiLOL...

There's a big difference between calculated and psychotic. He killed his clan at the most opportune time. He planned it. He didn't kill them out of the blue.

See Dazzz, you're contradicting yourself again. Dude when it suits your needs you change you're stance. For example, he's psychotic because he killed his family. Another example would be, he's a calculating individual and that's why he retreated. If I had a nickel for each time you have contradicted yourself, I'd be a rich man.

Now about the real world. Where do you think Kishimoto comes up with his ideas? Yes, in the real world. Then he puts it in a manga. That's how all writers write. They use the experience that they have had and build on that. Maybe you didn't know that, probably part of that sheltered life thing. Anyways, I'm sure that Itachi's not psychotic, but you might fit the shoe.

have you seen the movie seven? do you not agree that kevin spacey's character is psychotic and calculating? maybe you haven't seen the movie, but whoever has seen it can tell you that one can be both psychotic and calculating at the same time. it's possible you know.

the fact that itachi actually killed his own family and clan members is considered pyschotic, not the fact that he planned it

anyway, with the sheltered life thing. that's really lame dude. you bring up some valid and original arguments/ideas sometimes so i thought you were some what not an immature idiot. but i guess i was WRONG. good job on making fun of someone on the internet because you assume that person lives a sheltered life trying to make yourself feel/look better (inferiority complex?). being or acting 12 is fun for you, i guess. should i be expecting "your mom" jokes from now on? anyway, i can say that from now on, most, if not all, things you say will just be thrown out since you've stooped down to the mentality of a 12 year old. nice work hiten. i/expressions/beer.gif

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 04-22-2004, 04:28 PM

Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugiLOL...

have you seen the movie seven? do you not agree that kevin spacey's character is psychotic and calculating? maybe you haven't seen the movie, but whoever has seen it can tell you that one can be both psychotic and calculating at the same time. it's possible you know.

the fact that itachi actually killed his own family and clan members is considered pyschotic, not the fact that he planned it

anyway, with the sheltered life thing. that's really lame dude. you bring up some valid and original arguments/ideas sometimes so i thought you were some what not an immature idiot. but i guess i was WRONG. good job on making fun of someone on the internet because you assume that person lives a sheltered life trying to make yourself feel/look better (inferiority complex?). being or acting 12 is fun for you, i guess. should i be expecting "your mom" jokes from now on? anyway, i can say that from now on, most, if not all, things you say will just be thrown out since you've stooped down to the mentality of a 12 year old. nice work hiten. i/expressions/beer.gif

The guy in seven planned everything. There was no psychosis. Just first degree, pre-meditated murder. Dazzz, seriously though, I don't stoop. You shouldn't over-analyze what I say. Some people really do live a sheltered life and like you said, I don't know you.

If you don't live a sheltered life, then it's my bad. I just hate rich kids walking around like they own/know everything and never had to work a day in their life.

jing
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Dazzz is right.
Itachi CAN kill 200 ppl. With KAGEBUNSHIN. BUT.
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
why would he want to waste his time? when he could just get Naruto tomorow? Because He knows that Naruto cannot be guarded 24/7.

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Dazzz and hiten mitsurugi, take your little love-fest to AIM or somethin, you two just can't stop talking to each other. The fight is getting too personal now to keep posting on the forum back and forth. And Hotsuma, I agree that Legato is a complete badass, and was a much better villain than Knives. Aoshi and Saitoh from Kenshin weren't really bad the whole time, but if you consider them villains, then they're good also. Itachi isn't that great of a villain yet, because we haven't had enough appearances with him, so we don't know much about him or his motives. Memnoch, give him time and he might interest you more.

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:45 PM
yeah, i do get into a lot of heated arguments with many people, but i guarantee you that i bring up some credible and good facts, ideas, theories, etc. to the forums. even with the 'fight's i bring up good points (related to topic).

Raven
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Hmmm....it's this problem AGAIN.....

While in the forum menu, it says "most recently posted by:", then when you open it up, a different member has posted last. It says Mut@t@ in the menu, but his post is invisible.

In posting this I've probably made it visible, so never mind. But this is a bug anyway.

EDIT: ok, obviously it's to do with a new page being made, the first post on a new page always seems to be invisible until a second post for that page is made. Weird.

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:21 AM
yea, the problem seems to be when the first post for the next page is made. And dazzz, you do bring up good points, but when you're fights get too heated, just take them somewhere else.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:41 PM
i/expressions/heart.gif the catloaf! i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:36 PM
so far my prediction is right!

eps 81 fight jounin teachers vs atksuki! sharingan vs sharingan

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:20 AM
i just love how everyone has become moderators in the forums.

anyway, kisame's and itachi's voices are so weird! i just saw 80 =/

sangai
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:35 AM
well for one all i can say is i did not see kisame hair color coming.

but i like it . i was expecting maybe white or orange. but hell yeah. kisame is bad ass.

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-29-2004, 02:54 AM
Cool to see him finally animated. will be better to see more then just his fave. and his odd sharkish friend

itachi_
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Finally he has appeared!.... prepare for major discussions in the anime thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kilzo
Thu, 04-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Yup, be prepared.... theres going to be alot of questions that some idiots ask just beg to be spoiled about this guy.

On a better note, im gettin hyped up to see this upcoming regansan effects and coloring.

Gods_Son
Mon, 05-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Kisame's hair and sword being blue looked kind've dumb to me, but I guess it was to fit the shark appearance. I'm suprised there haven't even been major discussion about Obito and the Anbu Girl in the anime section yet.

v yea, that's probably why there haven't been discussions v

Mut
Mon, 05-03-2004, 03:30 PM
yeah, his hair and sword should've been white in my opinion.

as for obito and anbu girl... i don't think there is enough things to discuss about except "who is he/she?" which can barely be discussed.

Knives122
Mon, 05-03-2004, 03:50 PM
i just love how everyone has become moderators in the forums.

anyway, kisame's and itachi's voices are so weird! i just saw 80 =/

Originally posted by: kilzo

On a better note, im gettin hyped up to see this upcoming regansan effects and coloring.

there voices were actually pretty good to me, evil guys in jap. are supposed to have voices like that(IMO)

and the rasengan will most likely be white, seeing how in the manga it was a light color

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-03-2004, 04:15 PM
I think the Rasengan will be watery blue... i think it fits the most to the pyshics behind it (whierpool)...
and a white blob on Naruto's hands won't look so immpressive, it'll seem like he's holding milk in a zero gravity room...

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 05-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Itachi is real cool in the anime, next issue is the Sharingan fight and hopefully the back story...

samsonlonghair
Mon, 05-03-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm not an Itachi fanboy, but the next few episodes really should look good animated. Who knows Memnoch, Itachi might just impress you and surpass the mighty Udon.