PDA

View Full Version : the Sharingan

clo24
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:55 PM
I just wanted to know what each dot does when using the sharingan because I'm not sure.

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:04 PM
no one knows what each dot represents.

bunch of theories:

- each dot represents: tai, gen, and ninjutsus. (but i think the one is the most incorrect one)

- each dot represents: a super tai/gen/ninjutsu that a sharingan user is able to do. (gen = mangekyou, nin = black flame, and tai = ???)

- each dot represents: the process of seeing, copying, and performing.

i can't remember any more. someone else post the rest of the theories.

raijin
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
- each dot represents: a super tai/gen/ninjutsu that a sharingan user is able to do. (gen = mangekyou, nin = black flame, and tai = ???)
Actually, Tsukiyomi is the special genjutsu and Amaterasu is the mysterious black flame (most likely a ninjutsu). The Mangekyou Sharingan is a state or possibly "advanced" form/manifestation of the Sharingan which only Itachi can use at the moment. From what we've seen, the Mangekyou Sharingan is what gives Itachi the ability to use those mysterious techniques.

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:47 PM
yeah, i wasn't too sure on that either. i just remember reading it from somewhere.

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Go and read the topic "Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu: Theory about Itachi's eyes" in Naruto Manga for more information. Everything summarized above has been discussed in much greater detail there.

Since this has been answered in greater depth in another topic, I'm closing this thread.