PDA

View Full Version : Who is the greatist female genin?

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:13 PM
I know they are all considered the worst member of they're group (with maybe the exception of Temari (i bet she could beat Kankurou)) but one has to be the best! Consider a couple of factors before you decide. its not all about strength (although you are more then welcome to judge it that way). you might give them points for "tries the hardest" or "most helpful to the group" or "gets in the way the least", etc. up to you really...whatcha all think?

personally, i voted for hinata...In My Opinion -- she tries the hardest, is an asset to her group, and never gets in the way. pretty damn strong too if she could give neji a run for his money...but there's more things you can base it on, and im courious to see what you all think.

Evil Eyes
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Definitely Sakura. She does all the work in team 7. From the Zabuza arc, till the end of the Chunin test, she protected Naruto and Sasuke. She has great jutsus like bite-jutsu, cut-my-hair-to-look-badass-jutsu and the legendary Sasukekuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ultimate jutsu.

Seriously, I think it's Temari. I bet that she can beat half of the genin boys. She's smart as it showed from her fight against shika and Sasuke. She has a strong personality and can make good decisions (jumping into the arena in the 3rd test to cover up for the plan). She's pretty strong.
I'd say the genin girls are as follows:
1. Temari
2. Hinata
3. Tenten & Ino
(enter all the names of female genins from all countries)
And Finally Sakura.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Temari, by virtue of being older, stronger, and more of a threatening presense than Hinata, Tenten, etc. Her fan is just too strong of a defensive force for the other female genins to overcome. Temari has a lot of stamina and strength as well.

Sasuke did own her hardcore though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif One of Sasuke's funnier victories ..

SofaKing
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Well, we've only seen Hinta against Neiji, where she was owned. But Neiji is really strong, so it's understandable. Ino is as weak as Sakura, so I'm going to say Tamari.

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:58 PM
everyone on that list really sucks. temari might comes off as just being crappy, but all the other are really crappy.

Evil Eyes
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:14 PM
I wonder if anyone would vote for Sakura?
That would be the dumbest thing ever.

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:51 PM
i agree with you that temari is the strongest...and maybe with the exception of sakura's only 1 strength, the smartest...and she does try pretty hard to help her group and country...the only reasons i voted for hinata over temari (besides the reasons i posted before), was i believe hinata tries very very hard to change herself, help the people around her (including the #1 loud mouth), and stick up for whats right...add all that to the fact that she can beat any of the other girls (besides temari) and i think you got a very good canidate for "the greatist female genin." temari is also kind of a bad girl in the story line lol...but she does kick some butt...i'll give her that! =)

Knives122
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:52 PM
its obviously Temari

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Awww Temari the bad girl i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I *so* want to say something, but I would get in lots of trouble! Let's just say that there is lots of fun in the future of the Naruto anime!!

NM
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:57 PM
All of them have good genin qualities but Temari is the best overall. Sakura is smart and good at chakra control, Ino knows how to use her mind transfer ability really well, Tenten is great at her weapon accuracy, Hinata is good with her families Bloodline limit (but not as good as Neji), the Sound girl ninja im not really sure on, but Temari's fan and her abilities she can use with it (and things she can do, like marking down where Shikamaru's shadow was) makes her the best female genin.

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:59 PM
anyone know who the sound people are? i cant, for the life of me, remember their names...

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:04 PM
i voted for sakura just cuz someone said it would be the dumbest thing ever.

sound team: dosu, kin, and air-blower (zaku?).

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:10 PM
lol...thats not what the point of this is!! =P rofl
*inner Tass* -- "I love this kind of thing! =D"

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:28 PM
definately Tenten... she was the only one out of the girls that could use a scroll, and what a scroll it was. The ONLY reason Temari beat her was because she had that fan. That way she could deflect the projeciles against Sakura, Tenten would own, against Hinata, she would keep her distance, against Ino she's face a bit of a problem, but not much. Kin would be owned...

Not to mention, did you see how high Tenten got on her jumps? There were like 4 other people that could jump like that, Sasuke, Kiba, Naruto, and Lee

Fifemoo
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Does Haku count?

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Nah... Haku wasn't a Genin

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:36 PM
lol...missing the fact that haku is a guy! ...kinda...

Hinata and Tenten tied?!?! come on! lol

Automaton
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
definately Tenten... she was the only one out of the girls that could use a scroll, and what a scroll it was. The ONLY reason Temari beat her was because she had that fan. That way she could deflect the projeciles
How is that fair? Of course Temari would win because of her fan, that's what she fights with! If Temari couldn't use her fan, then Tenten shouldn't be using any weapons either!

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Tenten had the scrolls, and (obviously) mad physical strength... neither of which would be considered weapons... so Tenten would still own... and Temari still had Kunai and shurukin, so they'd be even there also

Fifemoo
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Well, Tenten trains with Neji. So she's probably real familiar with the bakagukygenthing (heh). And since Neji is so much better than Hinata, Tenten might be able to get a dagger through when fighting Hinata. However! Tenten is stupid, since she did the same attack vs temari 3 times, each time failing the exact same way. So.. Temari is too boring though.

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:42 PM
lol, rek...you're so awsome...he'd defend tenten to the death...

Orion Guardian
Sat, 04-10-2004, 07:50 PM
hmm for someone said sakura to show he is dumb I dont have to do that. IM not sure wether to say temari or tenten, both pwn besides that Tenten lost vs Temari I think temari is just....nya..she lust against Shikamaru [c'mon its obvious she lost, although Shika gave up] and that only because she did not want to attack him....just kinda dumb thing i Think

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Augh! Orion, reading your last post makes my brain want to ooze out of my ears. Please try to write cohesively at least! I don't mind the occassional typo, but a post with a complete and total lack of a clear point is excruciating i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!!

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: Fifemoo
Well, Tenten trains with Neji. So she's probably real familiar with the bakagukygenthing (heh). And since Neji is so much better than Hinata, Tenten might be able to get a dagger through when fighting Hinata. However! Tenten is stupid, since she did the same attack vs temari 3 times, each time failing the exact same way. So.. Temari is too boring though.

Definately... and Sasuke is stupid because he uses the Sharingan everyfight. And Naruto is stupid because he uses Kage Bushin No Jutsu constantly, and Shikamaru is stupid because he uses shadow bind every fight, and Gaara is stupid because he uses Desert Coffin all the time.

I totally agr--- Shut up.

I agree with Orion

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:42 PM
*Tass is woried about Rek's mental well-being* =P

uhh...ok...and while we're at it, lets take away Rock Lee's ability to use taijutsu, neji's and hinata's ability to use their Byukagan, and the sound guys ability to use sound!!! w/out all that stuff they're known for, all we would see are kunai fights...and that gets boring pretty quick...

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 08:51 PM
definately Tenten... she was the only one out of the girls that could use a scroll, and what a scroll it was. The ONLY reason Temari beat her was because she had that fan. That way she could deflect the projeciles against Sakura, Tenten would own, against Hinata, she would keep her distance, against Ino she's face a bit of a problem, but not much. Kin would be owned...

sorry, but this is ridiculous. it's like taking away someone's main fight maneuver/weapon and saying that he or she would be nothing without it.

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:00 PM
...yeah, you have a point. I was just saying thats why Temari beat her. I never said it was unfair or anything.

AnbuAone
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Does it matter. They all are good

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:09 PM
but that isn't the why temari beat her. temari beat her cuz she's a better ninja than tenten who sucks. it's like how hinata got whooped by neji, hinata sucks and neji doesn't.

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:16 PM
thats a matter of opinion. Ok, so it's not. Damn your LOGIC!

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:36 PM
thats a little harsh Mut@t@...its not all cut and dry like u make it out to be. i cant think of anyone in the show that just straight up "sucks" ...they all have they're own strengths and weaknesses...

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:39 PM
well that is true. but in tenten's and hinata's case, it's "they all have they're own weaknesses and even weaker weaknesses."

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:44 PM
i can see that...dont 100% agree with it, but i can see it...they may be weak, but at least hinata influences the story line....what has tenten ever done?

Rek
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:50 PM
...yall just love driving my posts into the ground dont you?

Tass
Sat, 04-10-2004, 09:51 PM
lol...gratz on your 100th post Genin...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:39 AM
I think that Hinata would take out all of those girls if she just kinda
stood up for herself and had a little more confidence. The Byakugan is
by far the best weapon that she has over all the other ladies. So
definately Hinata!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Mut
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:42 AM
who cares if hinata has byukagan. she sucks with it. she tried to do the jyuuken (sp?) with her byukagan and it didn't do shit. i'm not even sure how her fight with neji went. maybe she didn't even do the jyuuken properly. wow, she sucks. i wish i had more hands so i can give her four thumbs down.

itsgalf
Mon, 04-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Does it really matter who is the better ninja?

The only thing that matters is who is the better cook.

ahahaha j/k

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i voted for sakura just cuz someone said it would be the dumbest thing ever.

As the Japanese would say:
Sasuga, Mut@t@-san

Rek
Mon, 04-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by: itsgalf

You forgot cleaning.... and Hinata is good at making potions... so I'd say she wins at cooking.

Now, Temari would win if she could do Kage Bushin No jutsu... but I will just be quiet

itsgalf
Mon, 04-12-2004, 08:25 AM
ahh yes, cleaning. Temari probably wins. She is the best sweeper with that fan of hers.

Jman
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Temari, no doubt about it.

sangai
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:37 PM
i'll go with anko. but sinces she is not an option temari it is.

Evil Eyes
Mon, 04-12-2004, 04:07 PM
We're talking about genin girls here.
Anko is a JOUNIN.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by: Evil Eyes
We're talking about genin girls here.
Anko is a JOUNIN.

did you actually finish to read sangai's post?

Suzu
Mon, 04-12-2004, 05:21 PM
Temari is the greatest female Gennin hands down. Her fights (even when she lost) were well thought out and executed but how can someone beat a genius with an I. Q of over 200? I think she lasted longer than any of the other Gennin's could. She did get punked by Sasuke but the trap she set was great. I also like her bad attitude (i.e totally wrecking Tenten), its sexy.

Spades
Mon, 04-12-2004, 07:09 PM
An interesting enough topic to make me join...

It seems pretty clear that Temari is the one to beat. She should have been a Chunin already, if it wasn't for the Sand's stupid plan. I say there's three ways to beat her. The first is trap her. I mean, who can't be beat by a trap? Even Kakashi falls for those. The other is to just totally overpower her as Sasuke does.

I think the real trick to beating her is to get past her wind attacks and fight at close range. Who can do that? Tenten can't, since she's trained herself almost exclusively in long range attacks. Hinata probably can't, although we haven't seen enough of her abilities to tell. Can Ino? Who knows. Of all the female genins there is only one who could definitely get close to Temari.

Yes, Sakura.

Just think about it. All the (two...) times she attacked somebody, she was able to use genjutsu to get close to the enemy. Against Ino this gave her a free hit. Against Zaku...let's just forget what came next. Sakura's genjutsu is some of the best among ALL genins, not just the female ones. She can use it to change the tactical situation to her advantage.

The only question is, once she does get past Temari's wind attacks, is she strong enough to beat Temari in a straight up fight? Since we don't know how good Temari is in a fist fight, I'm just going to assume Sakura would win. Even though she probably wouldn't...

So, uh, yeah. Go Sakura!

Pochi Lee
Mon, 04-12-2004, 08:07 PM
Is Temari really considered a Gennin ? The sand ninjas where on a "A" mission after all...

Kagari
Mon, 04-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Yeah, Temari is a genin....A rank mission or not, her and her partner were beaten by genins.

Team seven have completed two A rank missions, as well.

SofaKing
Mon, 04-12-2004, 09:43 PM
"Just think about it. All the (two...) times she attacked somebody, she was able to use genjutsu to get close to the enemy. Against Ino this gave her a free hit. Against Zaku...let's just forget what came next. Sakura's genjutsu is some of the best among ALL genins, not just the female ones. She can use it to change the tactical situation to her advantage.
"

She didn't use genjutsu to get close to Zaku, she got hit by his shuriken and he assumed that it was genjutsu.

Feannag
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:47 AM
who cares if hinata has byukagan. she sucks with it. she tried to do the jyuuken (sp?) with her byukagan and it didn't do shit. i'm not even sure how her fight with neji went. maybe she didn't even do the jyuuken properly. wow, she sucks. i wish i had more hands so i can give her four thumbs down.

Actually she did all that correctly, her and Neji at the point were evenly matched. If Neji had gone easy on her, he could have disabled her a lot sooner than he had. Fact is they were evenly matched, and Neji got that first full hit in. After that, given the nature of their abilities and byukagen eyes, it was pretty much all over.

She doesn't suck, she's simply learning about her abilities. Which would make her the strongest once she got over that shyness thing.

Temari would be 2nd on account she relies on that large fan. Pretty sure if you managed to get that away from her or break it she'd lose a lot of her more potent techniques.

High Wind
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:20 AM
Hinata gets my vote =)

Anyone Remember the trap her team set with the leeches? Well I'm pretty sure She used her Byakugan to find them

Eps 26-27 37:45 for the answer behind my reasoning

PS: Hinata, Being Kawaii, Also affected my vote... heh..

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:55 PM
i'm not even sure how her fight with neji went. maybe she didn't even do the jyuuken properly. wow, she sucks. i wish i had more hands so i can give her four thumbs down.

That quote says it all...you dont know...and yet you still talk? Why is that?

i/expressions/devil.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:57 PM
ohhhh......SERVED!

i voted for temari.....she's the only one who made it to the final round, afterall

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Wow this topic is interesting i would have to go with temari because she is the only one that made it to the final round of the chunnin tests.

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:35 PM
woops thats what you just said AssertnFailure sorry. i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Jman
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:04 PM
yes Temari's the strongest female genin.
And btw Hokage Naruto you can use the "EDIT" function to correct previous posts so that you don't end up double posting like you just did.
-----

3000!

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:35 PM
geez 3000 posts? you're crazy animemaster
nice job i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

EDIT: btw spades, what was the third way?

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:49 PM
temari for sure, but we didnt really see much of the sound nins ability not that i can remember anyway

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Haha thanks for the tip animemaster. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
temari for sure, but we didnt really see much of the sound nins ability not that i can remember anyway

kin just throws needles around.....they even embellished more in the anime and gave the bell on her needle crazy genjutsu powers....in the manga all she did was try to make shika look backwards with it

Xceleration
Wed, 04-14-2004, 01:20 AM
everyone on that list really sucks. temari might comes off as just being crappy, but all the other are really crappy.

You do realize its female "genin" right? Back to the topic, Temari is definately the best, she'd beat any of the other female genins. I'd say Tenten is 2nd due to her accurate projectile throwing. She could aim it at any of the other girls and throw alot of weapons, and anyone other than Temari couldn't defend against it. Hinata cannot use kaiten so she'd get hit badly, and so would all the other genins. So IMO the female genins are ranked:

1. Temari
2. Tenten
3. Hinata

Rest aren't even worth mentioning.

SDShamshel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:02 PM
While many people don't think much of Tenten, it is interesting to point out that both Rock Lee and Neji hold her in high regard. Neji was completely surprised that all of Tenten's weapon attacks could be negated, so it's clear that Neji at least has some respect for Tenten's abilities.

As for Hinata, much as I love her being my favorite character and all, I'd actually put her at the bottom of a power tier list. She has the inherent abilities of a Hyuuga and that's it. Any sort of advantage she has comes solely from her bloodline. I would not be surprised if either Sakura or Ino beat her in a fight.

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Hinata I think rules over all of them. Yeah shes young, yeah shes shy, but she kicks major ass. Everyone underestimates her. Like Iruka said around naruto, people underestimates him and doesn't acknowledge him bc his clumsy! But he ends up being one of the best. Same goes for Hinata!! I mean she freakin kicks ass.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: Xceleration
You do realize its female "genin" right?

what the hell does being a genin have anything to with what i said. temari obviously the least crappy one out of those crappy excuses for ninjas. i seriously don't see why so many people like hinata. i think you guys are so infatuated with the fact that she's a hyuga, a very strong clan member, you guys don't see that she isn't really capable of doing anything. she can't use kaiten, she can't use jyuken properly and she has no balls, literally and metaphorically.

ssjtaylan
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:02 PM
she can't use jyuken properly and she has no balls, literally and metaphorically.

LOOOOOOOL

>> how do u do that quote thing >_<

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil

i'm not even sure how her fight with neji went. maybe she didn't even do the jyuuken properly. wow, she sucks. i wish i had more hands so i can give her four thumbs down.

That quote says it all...you dont know...and yet you still talk? Why is that?

i/expressions/devil.gif

way to take out of the context and use it in a stupid way. good job. maybe if you included the sentence before it maybe you would've understood it properly. let me explain it one more time. hinata was fighting neji with her jyuken fighting style, correct? of course it's correct. but did she do ANY damage to neji? no, none at all. neji was blocking off her chakra holes, whatever they are, during the fight which made her jyuken totally ineffective. even with her byukagan, she can't even use it properly and effectively. she obviously doesn't know where to attack using her byukagan and jyuken and that's why the hits she landed on neji didn't do jack. do you understand now why hinata sucks major donkey balls? or should i repeat it again with easier words to understand with?

EDIT: in my previous post (one above), i didn't state that hinata also doesn't know how to use byukagan to its potential and used it like an idiot.

EDIT: the post below reinforces my thoughts. hinata sucks because she can't do kaiten. i bet you she doesn't know kaiten cuz she's too scared to spin around and is afraid of getting dizzy from it. hinatard.

SDShamshel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Why do people keep forgetting that Kaiten is NOT a common Hyuuga move? It is among the most elite techniques of the Gentle Fist style and is generally only passed down from one head of the Hyuuga clan to the next.

Faulting Hinata for not knowing Kaiten also invalidates 99% of the Hyuugas.

SDShamshel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM

way to take out of the context and use it in a stupid way. good job. maybe if you included the sentence before it maybe you would've understood it properly. let me explain it one more time. hinata was fighting neji with her jyuken fighting style, correct? of course it's correct. but did she do ANY damage to neji? no, none at all. neji was blocking off her chakra holes, whatever they are, during the fight which made her jyuken totally ineffective. even with her byukagan, she can't even use it properly and effectively. she obviously doesn't know where to attack using her byukagan and jyuken and that's why the hits she landed on neji didn't do jack. do you understand now? or should i repeat it again with easier words to understand with?

EDIT: in my previous post (one above), i didn't state that hinata also doesn't know how to use byukagan to its potential and used it like an idiot.

Her attacks were ineffective because he was messing withh her chakra flow from the beginning.

It's obvious she KNOWS how to use Juken, it's just that Neji was playing her like a fiddle.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
My last word on Sakura, which actually doesn't need to be said, because this fact was stated on day one:
look at the family crest on the back of her dress. That's exactly what she is.
Enough said.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: SDShamshel

Her attacks were ineffective because he was messing withh her chakra flow from the beginning.

It's obvious she KNOWS how to use Juken, it's just that Neji was playing her like a fiddle.

thanks for reinforcing my point even more and good job on ignoring the EDIT button, i heard it's useful. anyway, she knows what jyuken is but she doesn't know how to use it effectively and properly which leads me to say that hinata sucks as a hyuga. if she had known her freakin chakra holes were closed off WITH HER BYUKAGAN and known that her jyuken wasn't working correctly (no chakra flowing) then she would've went with a different approach. she's so stupid, it was as if she was trying to fight with a gun with an empty clip. firing blanks. hahaha.

EDIT: response to below: i bet i'm one of the few people who look beyond her fighting abilities. the MAIN reason why i think hinata sucks is because she's such a wuss, a coward. she's too timid and afraid to do anything. she has no confidence. naruto and rock lee are good characters because they have so much confidence and believe in themselves.

SDShamshel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:21 PM
By the time I realized what I'd done, it was already too late to edit. Unfortunately, this board doesn't seem to have a function to delete posts.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm actually more or less agreeing with you having stated that, as much as I like Hinata, I consider her the weakest Genin, and that I think too many people when judging her ability can't look past "ooh Gentle Fist."

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Bout time that you caught on to that one Mut@t@. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i/expressions/devil.gif

GLS
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by: itsgalf

ahahaha j/k

good one. you get a gold star (sorry, no cookie)

I know Temari's the strongest, but I could care less about her.

I'd say Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, then Ino in that order.

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:46 PM
What the hell is with all the people saying oh if this person didn't have that then they'd have no skill blah blah blah. Well hell if naruto didn't have balls and a wang he'd be a freakin woman what's the freakin point of saying if they didn't have their techniques they'd be weak, no shit thanks for stating the obvious. Anyway my vote is for temari since she seems to not only be the most powerful but also the best tactician of the females.

originalkrn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:26 PM
HAKU IS THE STRONGEST FEMALE GENIN!

Anyway, Temari would have to be the strongest. Then it would be a tie between ten ten and hinata because all the other female genins are a joke.

Hokage Naruto
Mon, 04-19-2004, 12:48 PM
btw Haku is a Jounin remember so he doesn't count. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

EDIT : And he is a boy lol

Spades
Mon, 04-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
EDIT: btw spades, what was the third way?

Trap, overpower, or trick. I think Sakura has the best chance of tricking Temari of any of the female genins. Oh, and I was wrong about her using genjutsu against Zaku. The replacement technique is a ninjutsu. She's still probably more crafty than the other genins.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Spades

Trap, overpower, or trick. I think Sakura has the best chance of tricking Temari of any of the female genins. Oh, and I was wrong about her using genjutsu against Zaku. The replacement technique is a ninjutsu. She's still probably more crafty than the other genins.

Oh, sheesh, Ino tricked Sakura big time, and didn't have to put much effort to it.
The only thing in that level Sakura that can do is trick herself into believing that Sasuke will ever like her...

AkimichiChouji
Mon, 04-19-2004, 10:11 PM
I expect things from Sakura (based on anime not manga) i also believe Hinata is freakin awesome....i think she can go hardcore and kill people if she liked

Garlannd
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Hmm greatest female ninja. Well Tenten mentioned that great ninja in the past but I haven't heard much about them...

Temari seems to be the best so far but I'm sure thats going to change. Also that sound ninja girl well she was used as sacrifice for the first or second i forget.

immortality
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:41 PM
hmm..how about anko..and the female jounin...which is the teacher for hinata, the dog-guy, and shino...god i suck with names..

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:06 PM
you mean kurenai
and that could be true, if the topic wasnt about female genins i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Baka_Desuyo
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah, Temari would probably kick everyone else's ass. I'd like to say Sakura is cool, but she just sucks with her lack of anything special. Now, if you were to pick which one of them was hottest, that would be a worthy poll. My vote for Temari, again.

freezel-san
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: Baka_Desuyo
Now, if you were to pick which one of them was hottest, that would be a worthy poll. My vote for Temari, again.

Hands down! :-D

Rek
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Hottest? Temari has the best style (I'm diggin the fishnet stockings) but her hair is weird. Sakura is hot... but her Sasuke obsession could be a problem. Ino is ok, but she's also a dirty dirty whore. Hinata will be OK later when she gets some more confidence. Kurenai is sexy... but but she's a jounin...

so the hottest female genin would hafta be Haku

DarkBahamut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:50 PM
Hottest? Temari has the best style (I'm diggin the fishnet stockings) but her hair is weird. Sakura is hot... but her Sasuke obsession could be a problem. Ino is ok, but she's also a dirty dirty whore. Hinata will be OK later when she gets some more confidence. Kurenai is sexy... but but she's a jounin...

hahahaha whoo i really hope u don't know that Haku is a Guy
Quote Haku HIMself (I am not a girl) or something in that area.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:19 PM

Kishimoto should have had the anime people put the girls looking older instead of younger.
And we'd be able to make a better judgement. Hard to tell exactly who has class at this age. They're still kinda kids, so they're still allowed some unacceptable behaviors for now.
Haku totally has class, but he's already 17 and he's not a genin. I believe he's at jonin level.
I'd say Hinata and Tenten seem to be the ones most likely to grow into classy women. Yeah, Ino is on the whorish/bossy/bitchy side, and so is Temari (that outta mess with Shika's heart). Sakura is on the hopeless whining side.
Then again, Tenten's sensei is Gai, and he is anything but classy. Starting by his outfit and hair.
Hinata's sensei is Kurenai, the classiest woman in the show, so I'd say she is the only with some future.
But the first step really is to lose that hideous jacket of hers...

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:30 PM
hinata isn't gonna recover guys, don't worry about it. you won't be seeing more of her from now on.

freezel-san
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:51 PM
Sakura is hot... but her Sasuke obsession could be a problem.

She looks pretty tomboy-ish with the short hair, and she DOES have a gigantic forehead. (Supposedly.)

And she is also a pathetic, shallow idiot. She's really my least favorite character in the series.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by: freezel-san

She looks pretty tomboy-ish with the short hair, and she DOES have a gigantic forehead. (Supposedly.)

And she is also a pathetic, shallow idiot. She's really my least favorite character in the series.

Hahaha exactly, my favorite moment of Sasuke's in the whole series so far is when he dissed Sakura hardcore .. remember when Naruto had henged as Sasuke, but then he had to go to the bathroom (expired milk rofl) .. then the REAL Sasuke walked by, and Sakura had some rude comment about Naruto, and Sasuke basically said "Stfu n00b, you know nothing!"

YAY for Sasuke (in that situation), wish he had more moments like that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

freezel-san
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:47 PM
hehehehe. Sasuke is pretty cold, but he definitely knows what's up.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT

Originally posted by: freezel-san

Hahaha exactly, my favorite moment of Sasuke's in the whole series so far is when he dissed Sakura hardcore .. remember when Naruto had henged as Sasuke, but then he had to go to the bathroom (expired milk rofl) .. then the REAL Sasuke walked by, and Sakura had some rude comment about Naruto, and Sasuke basically said "Stfu n00b, you know nothing!"

YAY for Sasuke (in that situation), wish he had more moments like that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Not even after that she got a clue...

Baka_Desuyo
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:12 AM
Yeah, Sakura's so weird.
I think with Hinata her eyes are kinda to freaky to look at when you would be making love. Yeah, and her forehead is pretty big. So is Sakura's. Temari's hair is kinda funky, though. But I still think she's the best looking Genin. Although that Sound one wasn't bad looking either. Sucks that she got totally used by Oro.

ssjtaylan
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:15 AM
i think sakura looks cute in the new intro where everyone is running by at the start and shes with hinata ten ten and ino but still temari is the hottest ^_^

Stoopider
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:25 AM
TenTen Said she wanted to be like Tsunade. It was some episode where gai was asking Tenten, Neji and Rock on their first day I guess. Some episode when Rock was fighting Gaara.

I somehow think most of the girls aren't cut out to be Ninja's. Or not Ninja's on the battlefield. Maybe except Tenten or Temari. My perception is coming from where they would seem most useful.

Sakura = He Chakra controlling is excellent. So is her big brain. So she'll most probably be like Kabuto. (Not a spy), but a Medic Ninja

Ino = Maybe she'll take over her mother's flower shop. Tee hee. Or she'll make a good spy. I'm curious about the distance and how long can she use her ability.

Hinata = Umm. I dunnno about her. But I wouldn't put her on the battlefield. Ever. Probably she could be good with kids and become a teacher??

TenTen = She's a weapons Expert. She'll be good for Sniping?? Heheh. Kunai Sniper assassin!!

Temari = She's a windy girl. I think she'll do good in the battle.

My Favorite?? TenTen. She's cute. And she's a long range weapons expert.
SNIPE MY HEART TENTEN!!

Garlannd
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:48 AM
Man if Temari was a bit older and real I'd so hook up with her.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
Man if Temari was a bit older and real I'd so hook up with her.

I guess "greatist female genin" means who you would want to hook up with too...

I would still go with Hinata..."Lady in the street....

i/expressions/devil.gif

ssjtaylan
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:44 AM
what makes u think she would hook up with u -_-~~..

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: ssjtaylan
what makes u think she would hook up with u -_-~~..

Gee. That is simple. I would perfrom Henge and look the Naruto the whole time, any other silly questions ssjtaylan?

i/expressions/devil.gif

ssjtaylan
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:17 PM
lol sorry i didnt point the question to u imustbethedevil it was for garlannd who said i would so hook up with temari thats why i said what makes u think she would hook up with u -_- lol no more about this please i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Wed, 04-21-2004, 08:10 PM
the best is hinata, definitely, any of those girls would die against neji at 1% of his strength, neji used about 10% on hinata and beat her, but she was able to withstand the first punch which says more for her than any of the other girls, people can say temari is strong but she got owned by sasuke and she only fought tenten who, with all due respect isnt too strong, i think its between hinata and temari but if hinata actually fights, say if naruto cheers her on right before, or if its her now that naruto inspired her to always do her best, i would put all the chips on her side of the table

personally i dont give a rat's ass about the girls in naruto, except for one that will be appearing soon, but i would really love to see naruto/hinata have kids, they'd be sick, insane chakra stamina from naruto, determinatoin from naruto and hinata, hinata's gentle fist, byakugan, knowledge of the chakra points, the perfect defense, hubba frackin hubba htye'd be some tough kids

i was thinkin one thing tho, sakura sucks combat wise, but maybe shes not horrible, for instance everyone fell victim to the sleeping technique, all the chuunin there and some of the jounin, if there were any in the audience, but sakura and shikamaru saw thru it and dispelled it, sakura...crappy ass sakura, i dunno maybe shes got potential to be a commander or something

Baka_Desuyo
Wed, 04-21-2004, 08:18 PM
If Hinata and Naruto were to have kids, do you think they in any way would be able to benefit from Kyubi's chakra, like a large amount gets put into them at birth as like a reserve store?

originalkrn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:10 PM
thats totally off topic, but... probably not. Its not really anything like a bloodline, but the kid wouldnt need it, hed have byakugen.

Baka_Desuyo
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I guess that was off topic. Anyways, having Byakugan sure would be awesome for the kids, plus Naruto would probably teach them Kage Bunshin, and then Hinata would teach 'em the Gentle Fist style, and then the kids could make a bunch of clones that can shut off peoples chakra flow. Drool.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: LegendarySenninJiraiya
the best is hinata, definitely, any of those girls would die against neji at 1% of his strength, neji used about 10% on hinata and beat her, but she was able to withstand the first punch which says more for her than any of the other girls, people can say temari is strong but she got owned by sasuke and she only fought tenten who, with all due respect isnt too strong, i think its between hinata and temari but if hinata actually fights, say if naruto cheers her on right before, or if its her now that naruto inspired her to always do her best, i would put all the chips on her side of the table

personally i dont give a rat's ass about the girls in naruto, except for one that will be appearing soon, but i would really love to see naruto/hinata have kids, they'd be sick, insane chakra stamina from naruto, determinatoin from naruto and hinata, hinata's gentle fist, byakugan, knowledge of the chakra points, the perfect defense, hubba frackin hubba htye'd be some tough kids

i was thinkin one thing tho, sakura sucks combat wise, but maybe shes not horrible, for instance everyone fell victim to the sleeping technique, all the chuunin there and some of the jounin, if there were any in the audience, but sakura and shikamaru saw thru it and dispelled it, sakura...crappy ass sakura, i dunno maybe shes got potential to be a commander or something

Except for the Sakura part, I couldn't agree with you more.
And if Neji learned anything after his fight with Naruto, he could teach the kaiten to them. Well, maybe even to Hinata, as to compensate what he did to her.
Yep. I wonder if even Temari would be able to deal with Neji. He could neutralize her wind with the Kaiten and she'd be exhausted, since she would have spent all her chakra.
I don't see any reason why Hinata cannot learn the Kaiten. Her problem is not being weak. Her problem is having a bastard of a father. I hope she learn the kaiten and beat the crap out of that jackass. A father can really cause a great damage to a daughter's self-confidence. I wonder what kind of pressure she had to deal with. I think she did great in the circunstances.

SDShamshel
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:34 AM
Yrrrghh. How many times do I have to point this out?

Kaiten is NOT supposed to be a normal or even advanced Hyuuga technique! It is supposed to be a technique passed down from one leader of the Hyuuga to the next leader of the Hyuuga, so unless Hinata takes over as head, she is not learning Kaiten from her father.

Neji only knows it because he figured it out on his own, and this itself is an incredible feat.

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:36 AM
i've said this before and i'll say it again. hinata would lose automatically just because she doesn't have the balls to do anything, literally and metaphorically.

here is a picture of hinata's loser-ness AFTER the prelims:

http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/stupid.jpg

Baka_Desuyo
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:44 AM
What's to say that Hinata couldn't learn Kaiten on her own? Sure, it may take her tons and tons of time. Maybe Neji would even help because he had a change of heart, somehow (cough, yeah right, cough).
But seriously, she could probably do it over time.

ssjtaylan
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:21 AM
that was off topic

Tass
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:39 PM
so what...i find all this stuff very interesting...if you have something to say thats slightly off topic, go for it...thats what these forums are all about -- talking about stuff

ssjtaylan
Fri, 04-23-2004, 06:50 AM
i dont say off topic on purpose because i dont care if its on or off but when i see people saying it, it makes me lol so i say it
'originalkrn' thats totally off topic,
and tass so was ur comment -_-

Tass
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:17 AM
arn't monkeys cute!?

Baka_Desuyo
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Um, sure, monkeys, right. Yeah, like Enma, he he. (This conversation is going to new and crazy places).