PDA

View Full Version : Other anime website forums

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:26 PM
ok, to kill some time today, i was over at the Ani-Kraze website just reviewing there forums while i was dling eps 78 of naruto, there forums layout was pretty decent and they seem to have some really kewl pplz in there,but man, i kinda felt sorrie for this one newb that joined there site, one of their mods came down heavy on him just bc he asked a question regaurding chnro crusade, all he wanted to knwo was if they were still going to sub chrno crusade and boom it just turned out to be a big ass argument wit the newb and one there mods. just wanted to know if anyone else has memberships in anyother forums, and maybe u can share a little with us about them

BTW if theres anyone that has a member ship in the Ani-Kraze forums dont take this the wrong way, i can understand why ur mods came down on him bu it was a a little harsh.

L8r
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:33 PM
im a member of ..... i dont really know how many forum/sites.
but im only active in this and one other and thats fragzone.se (http://www.fragzone.se)
its a swedish gameing forum.... they have some other stuff to...

r3n
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:52 PM
used to read the anime.mircx.com forums for a while, and used to post in a couple of CS forums, but id say this forum has the best community out of the lot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, every1 gets on with little arguement

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:23 PM
Nope, this is the only anime forum I go on...

Unlucky for everyone here i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I think I only really joined because this used to be a site where you could get GitS:SAC...then a forum appeared out of nowhere and it turned out to be pretty cool...

Most forums suck...I only go to two or three...fanboys piss me off...

Mut
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:35 PM
most forums have dumbasses running it and on it. gw is the first anime forum i joined and it seems i was lucky. i haven't met too many ass clowns and the admin/mods are cool and not anal here.

represent gdub.

Lego
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/boards/

Im also on this forum. Mainly here for the HK DVD section and their general discussion

Wilik
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
most forums have dumbasses running it and on it. gw is the first anime forum i joined and it seems i was lucky. i haven't met too many ass clowns and the admin/mods are cool and not anal here.

represent gdub.

We like to think we do the best we can at running this site, we have been doing it for over 2 years now and together between the 3 admins of gotwoot we have over 7 years experience in running/developing websites. We have however had our ups and downs and suffered a steep learning curve in how to develop high load websites. We went from getting about 100 hits a day to getting over 30,000 hits a day in the span of about 3 months.

As for the mods, we are very selective of who we make mods and we think we make very good selections. They do thier job very well and keep the forum running smoothly. If is wasnt for them the forums would probably be a mess and it would be chaos.

The mods and admins dont seem anal since all the users follow the rules pretty closely, which we are thankful for. We have pretty 'laid back' rules, the only thing we really are strict about is your signatures. Which we regulate just to make the forums are as 'user friendly' as possible since not all users have a cable or dsl connection.