PDA

View Full Version : Naruto site bloopers!

jing
Fri, 04-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Anyways I'd just like to point out that some people shouldn't really trust the information on sites. And I would like to show how ridiculous a crappy info can get.

Click Here (http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/14590/haha.jpg)

LOOK AT THAT SO CALLED FIRST AID KIT. THATS 2 FREAKING LUNCH BOX THEY USED IN EPISODE 5. THERES EVEN CHOPSTICKS ON IT!! HOW IS THAT FIRST AID KIT. I even asked someone who doesn't watch Naruto and they tell me its a damn lunch box. I've emailed them about it, they don't care to change it. But Narutofan is still a great site though, tazmo the webmaster is cool, probably too bussy to change it.

i'm interested in more bloopers, and how wild they can become. POst ur site!

dbz_kidnaruto
Sat, 04-10-2004, 01:55 PM
So who cares?

why do u let little stuff like this get to u. he will change it when he gets the chance geeze lol

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:19 PM
i don't really remember seeing an actual medic kit...but if they say there was one, i'm sure there was...

LIARS

sangai
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:40 PM
arn't those lunch meals, with chopsticks laying on top.

ComeComeParadise
Sun, 04-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
arn't those lunch meals, with chopsticks laying on top.

I can read too

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:27 AM
What's wrong with this picture?
Or is it just me?http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/wrongpic.jpg

L8r
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
Or is it just me?

i dont get it?
its narutos failed bunshin(right name? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif )

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by: L8r

Or is it just me?

i dont get it?
its narutos failed bunshin(right name? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif )

yep. but there's something very wrong with this particular pic, besides the failed bushins...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:50 AM
well yeah, people have pointed that out waaayy back in the day
that part isnt really wrong, because believe it or not he STILL cant do "bunshin no jutsu"

the wall climbing part didnt make much sense though, since he clearly could do that after the wave saga (unless hinata was actually AT the country of wave spying on him in that scene)

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:22 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
well yeah, people have pointed that out waaayy back in the day
that part isnt really wrong, because believe it or not he STILL cant do "bunshin no jutsu"

[quote]

You people know it all...
Just when I was about to point out that his henges weren't that good, either....
or at least, quite unstablehttp://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/henge2.jpghttp://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/henge3.jpg

Jman
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:50 PM
^Sasuke's logo on the shirt isn't there in the left pic and it appears on the right.
EDIT: I just remembered seeing another mistake in a different eps. I'll post the pic soon.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Or is it just me?http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/wrongpic.jpg

that gay thing he wears on one of his legs.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Practically every ninja wears one, why is it gay? Oh, I forgot, 90% of what you say *must* have something negative and/or hostile included in the post i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gods_Son
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:53 PM
I can't recall any actual bloopers in the show, but I remember there being a pic of like a 60-year-old taking the Chunnin exam a while ago... Mut@t@, what gay thing on his leg?

v thanks, a lot of other people have it, so I didn't know what he was talking about v

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:58 PM
I believe he's referring to that strip of cloth or whatever that ninja often use to stash kunai and other things they need quick access to .. it's normally wrapped around Naruto's right leg, same as Sasuke's and Kakashi as well.

Boogster
Tue, 04-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Maybe he forgot it? Or thought it was his handkerchief.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Practically every ninja wears one, why is it gay? Oh, I forgot, 90% of what you say *must* have something negative and/or hostile included in the post i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Oh, come on. Don't be so judgemental. I find him quite amusing.
Every time his posts start to get incredibly boring, he always comes up with with a new and surprising way to make a fool of himself...
As the song says, don't change a thing for me.
You're my funny Valentine...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
And, what's wrong has nothing to do with Naruto's feet.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Actually, the picture was taken from episode one, right? he wasn't a genin at that time, so i doubt he'd carry around shurikans, just like Konohamaru doesn't carry Kunais around...

Edit: even if it's from a flashback, it has to be from a time before ep 01, since after that, he knew the KageBunshin skill and didn't try doing the normal clone anymore, right?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 04:10 PM
No, the picture is a flashback, (now I have to check with one) far gone in the anime.
He was already a genin...but you're in the right track.

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:29 PM

yeah, and the need to vent his sexual frustration it seems, as he obliges himself to criticize the way me and neji-aniki were discussing stuff about orochimaru in the intro ::shrug::

what's that line that neji likes to say in reference to naruto? something about a loser always being a loser? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:46 PM
well, someone said about me making a fool of myself. wrong, the only person that makes a fool of themselves is only you.

let me explain why i said that thing naruto wears is 'gay.' i really don't know if this happens in other parts of u.s., but the word 'gay' is used very loosely where i grew up (socal). it doesn't mean homosexual or anything derogatory like that. to make it simple, it just means 'lame' in a different word. i'm not homophobic or homosexual, i just say it cuz i've been saying it for a while now (from j.h. to h.s.), it's a habit. it's like how someone says 'that's the bomb' or some crap like that. ok? so... that thing naruto wears is gay.

and guys, don't try to act like smartasses when you're really not. it doesn't work.

Jman
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:53 PM
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/capture1.JPGhttp://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/capture2.JPG
easy to spot the error in these frames.

jing
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Nice..
i use the word gay all the time, but i don't exactly mean it people. Gay is like happy anyways. If i wanted to tell someone he is homosexual, then i'd say he is homo.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster

easy to spot the error in these frames.

That's a good one.

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:21 PM
oh wow, how'd you notice that one, animemaster?
i think that same episode had a guy with a blank forehead protector in the audience too

huh? i dont think anybody commented on your use of the word "gay", Mut@t@, just the general way you comment in the forums
and this isnt an RPG, where the larger # of experience points you earn in your smartassness puts you at a higher level than others are capable of

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Heh, that's classic, AnF... I think Catloaf got a little touchy there i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:35 PM
huh? i dont think anybody commented on your use of the word "gay", Mut@t@, just the general way you comment in the forums
and this isnt an RPG, where the larger # of experience points you earn in your smartassness puts you at a higher level than others are capable of

dude, what the hell are you talking about? he asked me what it is gay. so i explained it clearly.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:39 PM
No, I asked WHY you thought it was gay, I know you were using the word as a negative slang description .. but it didn't make any sense to me seeing as practically every ninja in the series wears one. I guess you think every ninja is 'gay'? Nice ..

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:41 PM
SERVED!

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:52 PM
wrong again fellas. you said "Practically every ninja wears one, why is it gay?" and i explained it... it's just the way i talk. i could've said "that thing naruto wears on his leg?" it makes no difference and it really has no definitive meaning, but you can use it a lot of ways or you can not use it at all. so let me make another example. i could say something like "remember that gay thing in naruto?" which is the same as "remember that thing in naruto?"

SERVED!

EDIT: and memnoch... yeah, wearing that means eveyr ninja is 'gay.' did you really have to make say this?

omg... YOU are more dense than you say i am. i just explained it. and let me say it in all caps, maybe it'll get to you better. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE IT OR NOT, IT MEANS THE SAME THING. TRY READING IT WITHOUT THE WORD 'GAY' IN IT, UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IT AND THEN APPLY IT TO THE ORIGINAL SENTENCE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I USE IT OR NOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? GOOD GOD.

jesus christ guys, it's not that hard. using the word gay shouldn't be a significance of any kind. it's like you guys are asking criticizing about the way i speak. should i not use the word 'gay' from now on so that you guys won't have any questions or comments about what i say so it's easier on all of us? and what's 'on'? are you trying to start something?

EDIT: if you want to say more, just pm me. i can feel a mod getting ready to yell at me for like the 50th time this week. let me be, sons.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:55 PM
WTF?

Do you get more dense with every post? I don't care WHICH word you are using as a negative adjective, I just wanted to know WHY you thought it deserved such description in the first place! Is that not clear? Do I have to translate it into hateful negative slang for it to reach your constantly rude and combative personality?

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:58 PM
i'd say "its on", but i think your serve hit the net
i was commenting on how you were wrong in the way you interpreted Memnoch's response, while your counter argument just adds to your last post where you thought Memnoch was acknowledging your choice of words, which only adds to the proof that you still arent interpreting the point

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Catloaf, you just misinterpreted me for the THIRD DAMN TIME IN A ROW!! Hahaha, like I said, I DONT CARE what word you use, I just wanted to know WHY you felt negatively about the object (in this case, the little cloth ninja leg wrap) in the first place. It's not that hard a question man .. you don't have to dodge it THREE times by concentrating on why you call things 'gay'.

FOR EXAMPLE : you could have said 'that dumb thing that is usually on his leg', and I would say 'well why do you think it's dumb?'

Got it yet? Or do you have to misunderstand FOUR times in a row!?

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Catloaf, you just misinterpreted me for the THIRD DAMN TIME IN A ROW!! Hahaha, like I said, I DONT CARE what word you use, I just wanted to know WHY you felt negatively about the object (in this case, the little cloth ninja leg wrap) in the first place. It's not that hard a question man .. you don't have to dodge it THREE times by concentrating on why you call things 'gay'.

FOR EXAMPLE : you could have said 'that dumb thing that is usually on his leg', and I would say 'well why do you think it's dumb?'

my god... obviously we are on two complete different boats right now... i don't know if i should just laugh at this and you or feel frustrated. you feel as if i'm not understanding what you're saying and vice versa. it's not gonna ever end CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT. my whole point is, whatever word i use, shouldn't have a significance. i could've said 'look at that amazing turd on naruto's head' WHO CARES IF I EVEN USED IT OR NOT. JUST READ IT WITHOUT THE ACTUAL WORD IF YOU HAVE TO. I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW, PLEASE JUST DROP THIS. NEITHER YOU OR I ARE GONNA GET ANYWHERE.

Himura_san
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

my god... obviously we are on two complete different boats right now... i don't know if i should just laugh at this and you or feel frustrated. you feel as if i'm not understanding what you're saying and vice versa. it's not gonna ever end CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET AT. my whole point is, whatever word i use, shouldn't have a significance. i could've said 'look at that amazing turd on naruto's head' WHO CARES IF I EVEN USED IT OR NOT. JUST READ IT WITHOUT THE ACTUAL WORD IF YOU HAVE TO. I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW, PLEASE JUST DROP THIS. NEITHER YOU OR I ARE GONNA GET ANYWHERE.

You misinterepreted him yet again! LMAO!!

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Hahahahaha .. ok if you say so, but you have to realize that your choice of words DOES make a difference, otherwise people cannot properly communicate. If you are telling the truth, and you had zero meaning inferred by it, then you actually invited misunderstanding, because as almost everyone knows .. 'gay' is ubiquotously used as a negative adjective in modern pop culture.

It's unbelievably stupid to use words when you apparently don't mean them .. look at this example .. I could say "I am looking forward to Itachi's next appearance" .. which is true ..

But what if I say, for no apparent reason ... "I am looking forward to Itachi's next gay appearance" .. and it completely screws up the actual point and sentiment that I am trying to express in the first place.

YES .. go to class, maybe you will improve your communication skills! i/expressions/beer.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:27 PM
dont take it personally, Mut@t@, i just like messing with your controversial arguments.....sure makes the boards more interesting than some of the other discussions i see i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

response to below: actually i knew what you were trying to say all along.....i was just trying to show you how it was irrelevant to the situation

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:36 PM
i'm glad that you guys understood what i've been trying to say. life is full of difficult tasks. we must conquer through them. good job guys.

EDIT: taking something personally that someone(s) has said over the internet would be retarded. as you can tell, none of us do.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:49 PM
What would we do without Catloaf? Gotwoot without Catloaf would be like Konoha without Udon!

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:19 PM
oh wow, how'd you notice that one, animemaster?
i think that same episode had a guy with a blank forehead protector in the audience too

He still uses the same argument? Been there, read that. No need to read it again.
That's boring. I like it better when he displays his raw emotions, jealousy for one. It's really more entertaining.
I've told him before that I don't acknowledge his posts. Well, I lied, but I did admit that once in a blue they can be quite amusing.
Especially, when he gets to be so pitiful in his lack of talent to grab my attention, that he has to resort to harass people to whom I am talking to.
Well, enough, too many time wasted with a waste of time.
He really should stop ruin threats for others. I considered my debt to society already paid, when I had to deal with impertinent children for quite a while. Don't have to do it no more.

OK, decided to give you a break, Mutt. I read the first line of your post.

well, someone said about me making a fool of myself. wrong, the only person that makes a fool of themselves is only you.

Can you count the number of gramatical errors that you made in a single period? Or are you as bad at Math as you with your writing skills? If you've been in the net for that long so that you're a newbie no more, you should at least put your time to good use and learned how to write.
Thanks, for making a fool of yourself again, and again keep me entertained.
And some advice: Revenge is a dish to be eaten cold. Don't write your stuff while pissed off. That's pretty much what happens...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Hahaha....a thread about bloopers has become a thread about appropriate slang? Interesting...
let me know when you guys get to the use of 'Nigga'

And on topic...
The lasted ep 79 shows Gai all beat up in one scene and then in the next he is fine. I posted
earlier that this could he the lotus blooming twice or just a mess up...any comments about this?

i/expressions/devil.gif

EDIT: Neji-Anika-sama....YOU RULE!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Mut
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:15 AM
i do admit i don't have the best grammar, and yeah, that was pretty shitty too. i've never once posted when i'm pissed in the nine months i've been here since none of you guys ever piss me off (i love everyone). this is the internet... to get worked up about something someone said over the internet is quite sad.

but there should be another point made. when the 'argument' memnoch and i were having was dying down, your ass brings it up again. did you really need to post to address this publicly? or could you have sent a pm to me? hey, when i'm trying to end it and it's quite obvious that it's dying down, don't bring it up again. all you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. you just end up not contributing to the forums as much as you say i don't. good job on making yourself look foolish just like how i did. hahaha. thanks for posting though, i'm glad i was able to get your attention. it just seems that you guys just can never get enough of me since you lie about ignoring me. just remember guys, without me, it's just aweso. haha. and don't act like you know what kind of a person i am basing it on my posts you've seen in one month. i'm probably one of the most active and real contributors to the forum discussions. i do my part.

and btw, i posted this so i can make an example out of this situation.

EDIT: i'll apologize for derailing this thread. my bad guys. =D

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Yeah we all love Catloaf i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Our discussion was heated, but lots of fun anyways i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif In the end, we probably understand each other a bit more i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Catloaf likes to post stuff in a in-your-face kind of way, and I like to respond i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

Vagabond
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:25 AM
hm i dunno if this is an error.

Why is Naruto using that hand seal to perform kage bunshin?
Look at the post below

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by: Vagabond
hm i dunno if this is an error.

Why is Naruto using that hand seal to perform kage bunshin?
here (http://www.narutochuushin.com/pictures/manga/chapter167/chapter167_12.jpg)

Bah...It sent to me to a Naruto Site...the only pics i saw were from a porn site advertisement.

i/expressions/devil.gif

EDIT: I think this what Vagabond meant...

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/iMUSTbeTHEdevil/Naruto+167-12.png

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:30 AM
naruto chuushin is still alive? it seems they caught up now
edit: interesting.....the 3 most recent posts are from people in michigan.......
WOOO

edit2: hey......do you guys remember back when this topic was actually talking about fansite bloopers? ahh yes those were the days......what with the lunch that looks like health packs and all.....

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:33 AM
That would be true if yo ass was in sucky MI right now Assert!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:43 AM
heh, this thread really got fucked since the last time I looked in here. A stupid all vs mut@t@ argument about things like gramatical errors, and now it's about Michigan. Another blooper is close to the scene animemaster posted, Gaara doesn't have a mouth for a while when he was walking down that little hallway.

v EDIT: If you hate going into it, then why would you say the person doesn't even deserve negative attention? Shit like that is what continues the fight... v

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Hahaha....a thread about bloopers has become a thread about appropriate slang? Interesting...
let me know when you guys get to the use of 'Nigga'

And on topic...
The lasted ep 79 shows Gai all beat up in one scene and then in the next he is fine. I posted
earlier that this could he the lotus blooming twice or just a mess up...any comments about this?

i/expressions/devil.gif

EDIT: Neji-Anika-sama....YOU RULE!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Thanks... but really... let's end it here. I really hated to go into it and hate even more to give negative attention to those who don't deserve even that.

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:49 AM
thanks for the input, KonohamaruCorps.....too bad you're post is still off-topic like the rest of ours
note that this topic is about naruto "SITE" bloopers, not naruto "anime" ones

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:56 AM
thanks for the input, KonohamaruCorps.....too bad you're post is still off-topic like the rest of ours

Hehehe yeah this thread is a big blooper! It was funny to see the gangbang on Catloaf though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:57 AM

Oops, my bad then.... Still the guy started the thread with a pic from the anime...ain't it?
I just didn't want to start a thread on a similar subject.
Anyhow...

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-21-2004, 01:05 AM
Just trying to stop some of the fighting, no need to start shit about an anime blooper instead of a site blooper. So far most of the pics brought up in this thread have been from the anime, don't get picky now.

Mut
Wed, 04-21-2004, 01:06 AM

Hehehe yeah this thread is a big blooper! It was funny to see the gangbang on Catloaf though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

this thread has gone to hell. it's never gonna go back on topic. the gangbang was nice, it just proves that no one can take me down. it was like 30 clowns against me, and i still managed to shut everyone down (ok, i'm messing around, it's over). at any rate, like i said, this thread is never going back on topic. naruto SITE bloopers are too common, but they are real minor. but that naruto lunch box with chopsticks is too obvious to be called a medic kit. the reason why there are a lot of bloopers are because the web master, a lot of them really don't possess the knowledge that you and i do, put their own opinions/thoughts/ideas/theories (which are full of loop holes) on a lot of things. and other webmasters just copy the information. narutofan.com and narutoinfo.com are pretty much identitical with their information being just copied from each other. so we end up getting a whole trend of crap being pasted on 100 naruto fan sites. but i recommend narutoex.com. that site is probably the only site that is accurate and up-to-date with their material and information. raijin has done a great job with it. it's original and more naruto-esque than any other site out there. or you can just go to my site, Naruto 101 (http://bb.1asphost.com/mkvli357/), which is basically a collection of answers of the debated threads from this forum. =D bada bing.