PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Spiderman 2 trailor just released

KakashiSensei
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:09 AM
ok so this movie looks even better every time i see something new about it. I just about crapped my drawers when i saw this

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2/trailer/large.html

XwingRob
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:15 AM
Sweet.

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 05:05 AM
yeah i like that you can download them now.

anywho this trailer was badass, my expectations of spiderman just grew by about ten fold.

Koyuki
Fri, 04-09-2004, 05:39 AM
I want it now! Can't wait.
I'll sleep normally in 2-3 months

Lego
Fri, 04-09-2004, 05:56 AM
Yeh i saw it on TV after the apprentice. Looks like it might be better then the first movie.

L8r
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:58 PM
cant w8 to donwload this..... erh umm what i mean is cant w8 to PAY to see this movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
cant w8 to donwload this..... erh umm what i mean is cant w8 to PAY to see this movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lol. Yes this movie's gonna blow all the competition away at the box office.
This is a sequel I'm not going to miss.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:19 PM
OMG.......................

speachles at the moment.....

bwabes
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:26 PM
It's going to be awesome. And please don't download movies if you really want to see them and they're available in theaters. It's just wrong.

L8r
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: bwabes
It's going to be awesome. And please don't download movies if you really want to see them and they're available in theaters. It's just wrong.

i know its wrong....your point being???

lol im just jokeing of course im gonna see it in the theaters....
besides there wont a copy worth of downloading til it gets on DVD i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

not that i know any of that sort of thing i/expressions/rolleye.gif ......
i just overheard some of my friends talking about it... thats all i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jman
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: bwabes

Your entitled to say that but people are people and as long as there's acess to it, there gonna dl it.

From the trailer I expect this movie to be worth the money, and I'll gladly pay to go see it on full screen in all it's glory.

bitwar
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:36 PM
wow... it looks better than i expected, and i expected a lot. sweet. opening day, get here faster!

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:40 PM
well i think im gonna get a ticket right now a month in advance (if i can) im gonna see this one opening night or even the midnight before its gonna be out.

last time i sat for 6 hours in line for this one. it was worth it.

downloading it just isn't the same as watching it in theatres. don't waste your time.(till after you see it)

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 04-09-2004, 10:00 PM
I actually had better views of this movie before the trailer than afterwards. When I think of superhero movies I think of intense action. This trailer had a Lord-of-the-Rings-esque soundtrack playing while going over the drama in the characters lives. I don't want to go see another epic. I don't want this to try to compete with Lord of the Rings in that genre. I just want to see some sweet action.

Knives122
Sat, 04-10-2004, 05:28 PM
this will be on my top 10 list of 2004

Dante
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Is there a link that uses a player such as WMP rather than Quicktime? That would be better, as my quicktime isn't currently installed.

sangai
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:06 PM
just thought i would get this back to the first page

and as for a wmp trailer you'll have to wait till they make one usually when trailers come out there always quicktime. you could always get quicktime alternitive it's a pretty much (i think )allows you to play quitime files in wmp. not sure how exactly it works.

just ger quicktime its alot easier.

L8r
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:28 PM
thats the only reason i have quicktime installed.... to watch trailers
other then that i wont even get near it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

BluSyn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 11:54 PM
i cant wait. that movie is gonna rock