PDA

View Full Version : help with resuming download

Marsx96
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi, I tried dl Naruto eps 31-40 but my computer froze and I needed to restart. My friend told me that it's possible to resume dl using BT.. all I have to do is dl the files from the place I got them again into the same folder I tried before. Well, it's not working.. it just dl.s from the beginning.. is there something I'm missing here? Any help would be great, thank you so much.
aim: Marsx96

Tass
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:41 PM
humm...if you were DLing it before with bt, and u Dl it again (same site, same folder) with bt, it should just pick up where it left off
...if it doesn't, i guess you just have to start over =/
...very strange

Dante
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Do you let it scan the file? When resuming a download, it has to scan the file (Grey bar) and then it resumes the download from where it left off (Blue Bar).

If it doesn't even scan it, I don't know how to help you.

dbz_kidnaruto
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:01 PM
just download the folder to where u last downloaded it to. it will scan it and there u go!!!!
its as easy has that.
my pc freazes alot too lol

SofaKing
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Did you check the folder to see if any of the files have data in them? BT doesn't always save the data unless you hit cancel.

NM
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:09 PM
There may not be any files where you first saved it to. Check the folder you wanted the files to go to and BT should check for existing data. SofaKing is right to, sometimes it doesnt always save the data. Maybe none of your files were saved because your comp froze and you had to restart.