PDA

View Full Version : no more jokes about naruto being lisenced

GhostKaGe
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:13 PM
theres always somone that has to take the pi$$ by saying narutos being lisenced when it isn't no more the jokes worn thin its been done thousands of times give it rest . its been happening on quite a few forums lately not just with naruto but other anime as well i'll beleive it when i see the press release

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:39 PM
OMG Funimation just licensed Naruto! They're renaming it 'Ninja City', and the characters and moves have been renamed!!

Naruto is now known as 'Joe'
Sasuke is now known as 'Mike'
Sakura is now known as 'Mary'
Kyuubi is now known as 'Big Red Fox'
Kage Bunshin is now known as 'Super Doppleganger'
Chidori is now known as 'Super Electric punch'
Etc...

The voice actors are being examined in order to find the most annoying ones possible. The blood and violence are being completely removed, and every 4th episode will be skipped entirely and then added later out of order so that things will be more confusing.

Ok well at least when Naruto DOES actually get licensed, it won't be that bad .... or will it?

Tenkei
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:39 PM
If you say "I'll believe it when I see the press release" - then you have nothing to worry about. You won't believe the people starting the thread, anyways, and you won't need to start pointless threads like this, right?

lasaire
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm sure Naruto will be liscenced eventually, it's extremely popular. However, when there is OFFICIAL news, it will be announced by one of the mods here.

So, no more threads like this, thank you. Topic locked.