PDA

View Full Version : Which Naruto Character would u like to be and why??

dbz_kidnaruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Which Naruto Character would u like to be and why??

i would love to be Shikamaru because he is really smart and lazy at the same time.

Lazyness all the way lmao!!

DrifterX
Thu, 04-08-2004, 06:47 PM
I would be Goku! but wait a min?!? isnt that DBZ? silly me :S hehe

dbz_kidnaruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:05 PM
yeah its naruto not Dbz LMAO!!!

wake up and smell the Ramen!!!

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:13 PM
kisame hoshigaki

NM
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:14 PM
I'd be Kakashi since he's got the Lightning Edge and the Sharingan. With those 1000 moves, I will own you all!!!! But then again, if someone wanted to be one of the Hokages, my ass is grass. lol

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:17 PM
I'd totally be Jiraiya i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif He always seems to find fun, and he is incredibly powerful and humorous as well! Meow !

Zansatsu
Fri, 04-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Hmm... I'd like to have Sharingan. But then again, Byakuugan would be nice too. Kyuubi's humongous chakra would be cool too. And Shikamaru's intelligence. Or... or... I wanna be someone who has Sharingan in his left eye, Byakuugan in his right eye, Kyuubi sealed in his belly and an IQ of over 200. Yes i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:03 PM
um...hard to say...so either rock lee, haku, or jiraiya for me

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 04-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Naruto because there is nothing more important than money and power.

Knives122
Fri, 04-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Id be itachi b/c hes all powerful

Moriarte
Fri, 04-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Rock Lee or if I were evil, Zabuza.

JusDaMan
Sat, 04-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I would want to be sasata. for all that duno who sasata is. That is the result when hinata and sasuke mate =). All the powers of uchiha and hyuga! can i just say Ultimate warrior?? copy jutsu and insight along with perfect 348 degrees vision and ability to do gental fist. OH YEA major skillz!

For a real character... I would wanna choose... yoshino kaede! cause well its a unknown character! but its there (anime only)!

If u can tell me where that name is from I will reward u wif something!

dbz_kidnaruto
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:18 PM
lol cool

ech3lon
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:44 PM
i want to be naruto but if i were him i will be cool and become a bad ass like gaara....... dark naruto then.........

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 02:57 PM
i wanna be like kakashi. he's too ninja.

GhostKaGe
Sat, 04-10-2004, 03:29 PM
SHIKAMARU lazy and inteligent.....wait a minute that sounds like me already.....oh welli/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/wine.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Reason
Sat, 04-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Probably Yondiame, without the whole death thing, i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Hell, he "defeated" Kyubi, not to mention he must have had some wicked skills, since I am sure the "Fuuin Jutsu: Shika Fuujin" is probably not the best he had to offer, but was the best for the situation with Kyubi. Not to mention he is the mysterious hero atm until we gain some more knowledge about him...

Plus, I believe he is Naruto's father (Not many that dont think that, i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

- Reason -

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Sakura...NAAAAAAWT!
I'd want to be myself, and a character in the anime/manga.
I'd be 12 yo, and would I pass the Academy test????
Stay tuned. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Zansatsu
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
Sakura...NAAAAAAWT!
I'd want to be myself, and a character in the anime/manga.
I'd be 12 yo, and would I pass the Academy test????
Stay tuned. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I've wondered many times with many different animes what would happen if I were there with the main characters. I've come up with a few quite interesting twists for Rurouni Kenshin. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aegeon
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:26 AM
I would like to be like Rock Lee... because.... I couild run really fast and do crazy combo's

Stoopider
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:13 AM
Chouji. I can eat all I want, and take pills to lose the weight. Muahah.

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by: dbz_kidnaruto

i would love to be Shikamaru because he is really smart and lazy at the same time.

I agree I myself am lazy, not really smart but definitely lazy.

dbz_kidnaruto
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Originally posted by: dbz_kidnaruto

I agree I myself am lazy, not really smart but definitely lazy.

Yeah thats the way lol!!

Lyzander
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:58 AM
I would choose Tsunade.... all i could do is flash a guy my large rack and they go bonkers....wouldnt need a sexy no jutsu

or bitchslap people with the giant rack i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

sides a medic i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal

dbz_kidnaruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: Lyzander
I would choose Tsunade.... all i could do is flash a guy my large rack and they go bonkers....wouldnt need a sexy no jutsu

or bitchslap people with the giant rack i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

sides a medic i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal
*boobbitchslap*
heal

Haha!!!!
boobbitchslap lol!!

AznPerson
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:52 PM
Boss Gamabunta!!! muahahha I'll make all of u my underlings

dbz_kidnaruto
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Cool!!!
Keep it comming guys.

jing
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:45 PM
I'd be kakashi. SO I CAN GRAB ME A CUM CUM PARADISE

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Well since I'm Jiraiya, I'll have to write the sequel : Come Come Paradise 2!

jing
Tue, 04-20-2004, 11:23 PM
make a series about comecome paradise please!!!!!!! a series as long as naruto.

Gatekeeperrag
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Shino, guys, shino. You know nothing about him until you saw his abilities in the intro durrign the tourney, and when you see his use of strategy, it's fightening! besides, i'd rather control the bugs than have them eating MY chakra... and in any case, i'd have to go with the Frog Hermit for a second choice, hehehehe *^.^*

Knives122
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:12 AM
\

lol i wear shirts
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:30 AM
trimspa baby

jamoogabooga
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:20 PM
hahaha....i'd wanna be tsunade!....big boobs rock!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.....

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 04-23-2004, 10:35 PM
I would be tsunade
except with small boobs so all you pervs would leave me alone!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:04 AM
I'd like to be Sasuke if you're just talking about powers. Cause the sharingan kicks ass, I bet it can help you memorize things really fast.

If you're talking about a person generally, then I'd like to be Shikamaru.

Next would be Naruto.

queenlatifah
Thu, 04-29-2004, 03:46 PM
ROCK LEE!!!!!!!

Duce
Tue, 05-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Gaara, but post fight with Naruto, cause maybe he has learned a few things (Plus I got that whole Insomnia thing) but if he hasnt learned then imma go with Naruto.

Stoopider
Wed, 05-05-2004, 08:05 AM
HOw comee no one wants to be like Rock Lee or Gai?
Aren't bowl cut hair-styles cool no more??

butterfly_eli
Fri, 05-14-2004, 08:09 PM
It may not be the bowl cuts that scare people away. Perhaps is the really big shiny teeth and the sparkly moments they have. Or, perhaps it's the fact Gai calls himself Konoha's Noble Blue Beast. I don't know if you guys watched it, but it reminds me a bit too much of Kuno from Ranma 1/2. And that guy was delusional. Granted, Gai does have reason to brag, but still. If he picked that for himself, he really needs help. And if he picked it from a given nickname, he really ought to have chosen another one.

As for which character i'd like to be, I wish I had Kakashi's sense of security. Between the mask (which has to hide a gorgeous face!) and the hairstyle, he's cool and unaffected by what others think of him. Of course, he's supposed to have a really sad history, so that isn't so good. All in all, I'd like to be Konohamaru. After he lost that hat-thing, he started looking cuter. Plus he has a team following him, a cool older-brother type in Naruto, and good genetics from his grandpa. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif