PDA

View Full Version : What do people think Kakashi has copied

BakaShinji
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:48 PM
This is stemming from the latter half heated Theory about Itachi's eye's debate.
I just wanted to see what people feel about Kakashi and the jutsus he has or hasn't copied thus far in the manga.

By copied, I mean he learned the blueprint/technique/form through observing these characters, not necessarily the ability to perform them (*mange sharingan)

Three debated:
Kage Buushin from Naruto
8 Celestial Gates from Lee
Mange Sharingan from Itachi

EDIT: I'm expecting most to agree with kage buushin, and the gates - maybe a few radicals to agree with mange sharingan. But that's just my expectations. Maybe I'm seeing connections here that no one else sees...

L8r
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:59 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: BakaShinji

Three debated:
Kage Buushin from Naruto[quote]

i think he allready knew that one...

EDIT: what's "Ero no Jutsu"?

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Ero no Jutsu, from Jiraiya

itachi_
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:06 PM
ye, Zero, He knowed kage bushin no-jutsu before Naruto did, and he have not copied the other techniuqes you've listed

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Ero no Jutsu is the art of being a pervert, as perfected by Jiraiya i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Kakashi learns it by reading those books! Although we haven't seen Kakashi use his sharingan to read the book yet, that would be funny!

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:16 PM
techniques he copied

from zabuza
water clone.
water dragon blast.
water tornado one that he finishes of zabuza with.

from kisame
water barrier explosion.
water shark splurg.
water barrier release.

couldn't copy mange sharingan because he is not a true sharingan user and he is not.

he didn't need to copy kage bunshin most jounins can use if not all.

and he might of figured out how to open gates from lee but i bet he could do it before.

raijin
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by: BakaShinji
Maybe I'm seeing connections here that no one else sees...
Well, it seems that you are trying to make connections based on what you've seen. But, you're entitled to your own assumptions and thoughts whether they are right or wrong. To basically reiterate what I posted in the Itachi thread, Kakashi did not need to copy Kage Bunshin from Naruto or "Gate Opening" from Lee.

Kakashi is a jounin, and Kage Bunshin is a jounin level technique. We know that he's copied over 1000 techniques, this shows that he's a rather experienced shinobi. He is also considered a "genius", having graduated from the Ninja Academy at the age of 5 and becoming a chuunin at the age of 6. He was a student of the 4th Hokage, supposedly one of the greatest ninjas in history according to Jiraiya. There is no doubt in my mind that he knew Kage Bunshin prior to Naruto. As others in the Itachi thread have mentioned, why would an elite experienced jounin need to copy a technique from a genin?

Again, as others have previously mentioned, Kakashi and Gai are considered rivals (well, according to Gai they are). Gai is also the sensei of Lee, and is also the one who taught him the Forbidden techniques of the Lotus. If Kakashi learned "Gate Opening" from anybody, it would most likely have been from Gai or possibly the 4th (just speculation, it could be anybody). Once again I'll state that Kakashi is an experienced individual and has already displayed great knowledge of the Inner Body Gates. It seems that the only reason he unveiled his Sharingan was to keep up with Lee's freakish speed, since he knew that Lee was going to unleash the high speed moves of the Lotus.

EDIT: Also, we don't know if Kakashi is able to copy "Gate Opening" with the Sharingan. Although, it's been said that the Sharingan can see through and defeat all types of Nin, Tai and Genjutsu, Kakashi is not of the Uchiha Bloodline and can't use the Sharingan to its full potential. Kakashi even states that he can't use the Sharingan perfectly during his confrontation with Zabuza.

Mut
Thu, 04-08-2004, 05:08 PM
i don't care about this thread. i just want to know which 2 idiots voted for the first two options. plz tell us who and then proceed to end your life.

EDIT: for the other ones who voted for kage bunshin, go kill yourselves along with the other idiots.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:04 PM
YaY .. my reply was chosen as the answer !!!

*DANCE DANCE CELEBRATE*

!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/moon.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

BakaShinji
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
YaY .. my reply was chosen as the answer !!!

*DANCE DANCE CELEBRATE*

!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/moon.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

haha I was just testing it... but now i can't take it off =P

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Awww... you didn't really mean it? *cry*

BakaShinji
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:10 PM
well, at the time i thought it was the best answer so a good one to test the option on.

if it is any consolation, i still think it's the best answer.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Kakashi probably knew how to perform kage bunshin and the opening of gates.

But the idea of Kakashi copying mange is interesting. If the writer follows the examples that he's set for us in the past, then yes, Kakashi was definitely able to copy mange. But if kishimoto goes of into a tangent, giving us some B.S. reason why Kakashi couldn't copy it, then NO.

It only stands to reason that Kakashi copied it. He knew about mange's existence, but probably has never seen it with his sharingan. Now he has, therefore he has copied it.

Assertn
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:45 PM
kakashi the copy ninja.....in possession of thousands of jutsus.....and some people think he needed naruto to learn kage bunshin? even the closet pervert knew kage bunshin! well, according to the anime anyway
also i dont think the gates thing is difficult for jounins to learn....if anything its prolly just difficult to train your body for. When kakashi was impressed about lee doing it, i think it was because he could reach 5 gates and he's only a genin, but i'd be surprised if kakashi didnt already know how to open at least a few gates.

kakashi learning the mange sharingan is like copying advanced bloodlines: he cant do it. One possibility is that he's not uchiha so sharingan technically isnt his bloodline, even though he can use it, another is that the mange is just simply a higher bloodline limit than what he's capable of reaching.....but either way im convinced that its not something he'd be capable of copying

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:52 PM
I understand your statement about the advanced bloodline. But the advanced bloodline is the sharingan itself. Remember it was explained that not all Uchiha's have sharingan. It only shows up on a few certain individuals. Mange is supposedly the highest genjutsu that can be obtained from having sharingan.

Since Kakashi already has the sharingan and he is capable of copying jutsus. He should have been able to copy the jutsu.

Assertn
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:05 PM
its more than just having sharingan though.....
i think it has to be at a high enough level to be able to perform some of the more advanced stuff.....i havent been following the itachi conversations much to know all those details about mange and um...that T thing...lol....but i would think of it this way.....if kakashi was to steal say, sasuke's eye the way it is now instead of the one he already has, then i would think his abilities are limited to what he can do with the 2 pupil level that sasuke is at. Since he's not uchiha, his sharingan ability immediately plateaus there, and i doubt he'd be able to develop the 3rd pupil with it. If this is the case, then there wouldnt be a way for him to develop his current eye to reach the level of itachis (and even though both him and itachi have 3 pupils, i would be surprised if itachi's wasnt more developed in a way that just isnt as easily distinguishable)

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:11 PM
lets just say that theres a shitload of jutsus that we havent even heard about since he has been know to copied over a 1000 jutsus already, but is there really that many jutsus, or ws it just over exagerated?

Chi Chi
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
lets just say that theres a shitload of jutsus that we havent even heard about since he has been know to copied over a 1000 jutsus already, but is there really that many jutsus, or ws it just over exagerated?

Look at the number of types of Bunshin. I think thousand is not much, there could be more than a million jutsu

kappamaki
Fri, 04-09-2004, 06:07 PM
The way the sharingan works was explained during Haku/Zabuza arc. The sharingan doesn't actually have the ability to automatically copy any jutsu. What the sharingan has is the ability to see and copy any movement, no matter how fast. This is how it is used to copy actual jutsus; since most jutsus incorporate hand seals (except taijutsu, which is comprised of movement itself), the sharingan user learns the hand seals or movements.

Of course, this doesn't mean the user can then use the move. He might not have the chakra control needed, or other prerequisites. For example, a sharingan user may see the movements used in a summoning jutsu, but without having a contract with the animal it won't do him any good.

Bloodlimits can not be learned by sharingan users precisely because they have no hand seals. The mange also does not incorporate hand seals. So I think it's a logical conclusion to say that Kakasji has not copied to mange.