PDA

View Full Version : Ragnarok THe Animation

Stoopider
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm currently downloading it. The first episode. Is it any good? THe blardy game got me stuck for months. But how's the anime?

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Whoa shit there's an anime for it? Gotta try.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 05:34 PM
its a pretty decent anime, i have all of the eps

Elessar
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:22 PM
No problem, only one has aired in Japan so far.

You mean probably "Matantei Loki Ragnarok" but that is a different anime.

originalkrn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:50 PM
well, i didn't like it that much. It was pretty stupid haha, but it was funny stupid at least. But if you played the game, a lot of it doesn't make sense... HOW COULD THOSE WEAKLINGS KILL THAT MANAGER?! even if the girl was super buff, she only had 1-1 skills, which would still be uber weak compared to a manager... which has like 10k hp lol. Sorry i was really into RO a long time ago haha.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
No problem, only one has aired in Japan so far.

You mean probably "Matantei Loki Ragnarok" but that is a different anime.

oops yea thats the one i mean i thought it was the same thing, lol now i must go check out Ragnarok c if its as good as the game

Stoopider
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:00 AM
One thing I very much worry about this Game to Anime transitions. Some might come up well (Gungrave, BUt I honestly haven't watched it).

I hope it has at least a very solid story line and involves all the common traits as the game, it should work out well.

Everon
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Whats this anime about? I'm not a n anime guru so I have no clue.

Stoopider
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:24 PM
No Idea. It's based on the ONline RPG Game Ragnarok Online. It's madly popular here in Malaysia. There's even ads on tv about it for Jeebus sakes.

For more info. www.ragnarokonline.com

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 04-11-2004, 07:41 AM
Good anime good quality and it's pretty funny and the girls are very cute i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i play the game too and it rox i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

JessiA
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:45 PM
I saw an ad for it on some anime news site a while ago... looked like it'll be a Tenchi Muyo/shoujo anime based in the RO world :/

Kumiriko
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:10 PM
It was ok. It is intresting to see them go from game with no real story to serise with some plot. seeing the skill trees be made into actualy powers in a show is kinda intresting. the animemations wasnt the best but it was ok.

ad4mz41
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:14 AM
Where can you download this anime off bittorrent? I use to play RO too until you had to pay. The beta versions really sucked. 4000 people cramped into one server lagged it like hell.

McFlurry82
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:09 AM
ive played the game and i watched it and if ur a fan of the game you'd probably enjoy it.
my first impression from watching ep one is was "this is straight out of the game"
but if ur totally hardcore with the game, things that happen are really really really unrealistic
even more so in ep 2 .... but still fun to watch =)
in terms of story, there dont seem to be one

Stoopider
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:30 AM
Yeah. Its quite good. Haven't seen the second ep yet though. But I find that if your not a gamer, you might be lost by the monsters.

Whereas for gamers, we're kinda awed by the monsters and the surroundings.