PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 78 new intro + ending

Ransengan
Thu, 04-08-2004, 11:50 AM
the intro basically is like a comic book with colours and funny animations of naruto characters, and has pic of itachi with his partner kisame, and pervert sennin with gama and orochimaru with manda. Song kinda funny just another rock music intro, wouldn't say its the best.

The ending animation is a bit like wind but when they are grown up. Song is good another rock music, beats the hell out of harmonia.

Uchiha-Itachi
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:05 PM
why make a new thread for this? could have posted it in the naruto 78 discussion thread...

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:21 PM
dont give spoilers about the stuff they leave ambiguous in the intro

and the snakes you saw near the end were the ones that attacked the village and were beaten by jiraiya (notice how they have those distinct bib things)

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

and the snakes you saw near the end were the ones that attacked the village and were beaten by jiraiya (notice how they have those distinct bib things)

Which begs the question: If the snakes have bibs, one can assume they drool. And being them snakes, one can also assume, it's poisonous drool. Then, why put bibs on them, since it can be also destructive?

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:30 PM
man.....i love this intro.....i cant help watching it!

the animation flows very nicely and shows EVERYONE.....its great....
and the music is catchy too

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:41 PM
this was crap

AlbinoFury
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:03 PM

why not? this is the open discussion forum isnt it?

Spoiler** it does show tsunades back for just a brief second when they are showing all the gambling stuff

Legendary Nin
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Yes,about time they got rid of that gay song.It's almost time for Itachi!!!!!!!!!!

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
and or my favorite character kisame hoshigaki.

damn can't wait for like 84 thats when they should show up.

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 04-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
and or my favorite character kisame hoshigaki.

damn can't wait for like 84 thats when they should show up.

heeey!

Naruto is getting licensed at ep 83! Whats your reaction? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

itachi_
Thu, 04-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Alot better then Kanashimi wo wasashi sa ni, it's good that they've understand that they'll need some rock... the ending compared to alive was better too, nothing to complain about.

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 06:57 PM
Naruto is getting licensed at ep 83! Whats your reaction

HULK SMASH ARGGGHHHH....

uhh that would truely piss me off and be a bit odd to liscense naruto there. i swear if it was 4 kidz id be so pissed, but if pioneer liscensed it would be ok.

and also would anbu anime one really stop if they liscensed naruto.if i had the know how it wouldn't stop me.

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury

why not? this is the open discussion forum isnt it?

Spoiler** it does show tsunades back for just a brief second when they are showing all the gambling stuff

yeah its open discussion, but it STARTED in the original naruto anime forum.....then got moved later

it wouldve been cooler if orochimaru was on manda....but its still cool....i love all the little teasers they threw in there that those of us who've read the manga already know about and eagerly anticipate the actual appearances

ssjtrunks585
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:44 AM
it shows two people next to sasuke doing chidori too...they have swords and are in wandering ninja get-up...hmm, now who could they be? BTW, the songs kick major ASS!

Himura_san
Sun, 04-11-2004, 03:55 AM

HULK SMASH ARGGGHHHH....

uhh that would truely piss me off and be a bit odd to liscense naruto there. i swear if it was 4 kidz id be so pissed, but if pioneer liscensed it would be ok.

and also would anbu anime one really stop if they liscensed naruto.if i had the know how it wouldn't stop me.

I think he's teasing you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

sangai
Sun, 04-11-2004, 04:13 AM
i know he is but thats exactly what would happen.

and then in the news youd hear that 4 kidz has been destroyed by a large green man.

or a missle launcher what ever comes into my hands first.

Stoopider
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

HULK SMASH ARGGGHHHH....

I think he's teasing you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Subbers Dont care. They've been violating Licensing laws so far.

AnbuAone
Mon, 04-12-2004, 03:17 AM
I think it's great that they have change the intro and ending songs.

Insomniac
Mon, 04-12-2004, 04:18 AM
there are no spoiler rules for this forum i suggest you guys should already know that before you come in

'and the snakes you saw near the end were the ones that attacked the village and were beaten by jiraiya (notice how they have those distinct bib things)'

no, they're from the sannin arc when Jiyaira and Orochimaru fight.

basey44
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:48 PM
yay i finally know what naruto is holding in his hand in the intro

RASENGUN

Samurai_Sennin
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Well, new openings/endings finally. I like Alive a lot better than this new ending; while the scenes in Alive were, to put it simply, boring as hell, it was a great song (anyone else dl the full version?). But, this new one is just a boring song, which is no good. But the opening....no whiny-voiced person! I was quite sick of Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni, and this song is upbeat. & has great images.

Just a thought: Not much new background music has been added. Is there gonna be enuff for a 3rd, 4th, & 5th ost?

Moriarte
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:19 PM
basey_69: It's not the Rasengun(sp) per se, but him practicing it with the ball.

On the topic of this thread: The opening is GREAT! A nice chance of pace from the previous one. The ending is better image wise, but feels a little drawn out, but the "cast" shown is great.
It's like it is saying "these are Konoha's future."

Moriarte
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:19 PM
basey_69: It's not the Rasengun(sp) per se, but him practicing it with the ball.

On the topic of this thread: The opening is GREAT! A nice chance of pace from the previous one. The ending is better image wise, but feels a little drawn out, but the "cast" shown is great.
It's like it is saying "these are Konoha's future."

Uchiha Insanity
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Personally I love the new opening, it's my second favorite next to Haruka Kanata. The ending is a blessing for me for the simple fact I hated Alive, even without the animation. I tried giving it a chance but I still didn't like it.

Mut
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:14 PM
do people actually watch the entire opening and ending? i just skip over it unless it's new. then after i've seen it, i skip it.

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:24 PM
yea, I really don't watch the intro or endings either

Elessar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:07 PM
I watch most openings, but endings tend to get skipped.

NM
Fri, 04-16-2004, 09:01 PM
I listen to the openings and endings all the time. I think they're really good. Kanashimi wo Yashasisa ni was probably my favorite ending.

darkstone
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:19 PM
where can you find the full version for the songs. I've only found the videos.