PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Picture

originalkrn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:56 AM
well, i am looking for the picture of Kakashi in the hokage helm thing. Sorry for posting this up but i couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I searched for "kakashi" ,"kakashi hokage", "hokage", "kakashi picture" in the forums search and in google, but no results. I am certain i saw it in one of the discussions somewhere in the forums, but i couldn't find it. Well, once someone finds it, I'm pretty sure this topic will be locked anyways. Thanks

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:43 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/hokage.jpg

and so it begins...... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:48 AM
is that fan art, or a huge spoiler?

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:49 AM
well it IS open discussion.....so i'll leave you to figure that out i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:50 AM
i'll ruin the fun. cuz that's what i do best.

it's fake.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:50 AM
well it IS open discussion.....so i'll leave you to figure that out

lol, but that kakashi pic is nice, would be kewl if some one made it into a sig

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:51 AM
haha assert, i wasnt blaming you for anything, just asking, i casually browse the open forums for little bits of information without spoiling too much, and thanks mut@t@, thank god its fake haha

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:30 AM
damnit......thwarted by the #1 pessimistic member of this forum

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:37 AM
haha HEY!!! you tried to mess with me lol

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:39 AM
or maybe Mut@t@ just spoiled it for you by reassuring you that the next hokage will NOT be kakashi

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:42 AM
haha the glass is half empty, the glass is half full, but in this case knowing who ISNT gonna be hokage is much less of a ruiner than who IS...

anyways, i havent read the manga SO NARUTO IS GONNA BE THE NEXT HOKAGE...

i can hope cant i i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:44 AM
can you at least.....pretend......its true? and then maybe send it to all your other friends?

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:45 AM
haha sure it will be our little secret i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, except none of my friends are into anime haha

Mut
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

optimism is overrated.

for example: you take a extremely difficult test. couple days later, the prof is handing them out. what will you do, either:

A. assume that you got screwed on the test so expect a crappy grade, or

B. just hope that hell froze over and you did pretty good.

the answer is obviously A. let's look at option B. so, you hoped for a good grade on a super difficult test. yeah, hoping that you did well is nice, but also shitty. when you get your score back you'll feel either: relief (whew, i escaped this one...) or total devastation (ah, fuck! i thought i aced this shit! i'm so freaking stupid!). your choices are just mediocre or less in terms of satisfaction.

now, let's take a look at option A. you just knew, 'shit, i fucked up...i'll just get what i can out of this nasty situation.' then you can only be left with either: content (oh well, i knew i got killed.) or surprised excitement (HOLY FUCKING SHIT I ACED!). with choice B, you don't have the chance of being let down by an undesired fate, so...you can only be uneffected or happy!

EDIT: look at the 7 posts before this one... i thought spam only came in cans. =D

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:23 AM
optimism may be overrated but with out it we wouldnt have great characters like Naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:28 PM
hey....our convo was directly corresponding to the topic of this discussion.....
what IS spam is when you talk about stuff that doesnt relate to the title "Kakashi picture" (i.e. a story about how you bombed some tests in school i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

itachi_
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:34 PM
Hehe they have also showed us Sasuke riding on a raven, but it dosen't have to mean it's true..

Lithonite
Sun, 04-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Kakashi, will not be hokage in any foreseable future. hes strong but... sorry folks he's not there. not even close it would take years long years and death of much stronger nin

lionheart1012000
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

optimism is overrated.

for example: you take a extremely difficult test. couple days later, the prof is handing them out. what will you do, either:

A. assume that you got screwed on the test so expect a crappy grade, or

B. just hope that hell froze over and you did pretty good.

the answer is obviously A. let's look at option B. so, you hoped for a good grade on a super difficult test. yeah, hoping that you did well is nice, but also shitty. when you get your score back you'll feel either: relief (whew, i escaped this one...) or total devastation (ah, fuck! i thought i aced this shit! i'm so freaking stupid!). your choices are just mediocre or less in terms of satisfaction.

now, let's take a look at option A. you just knew, 'shit, i fucked up...i'll just get what i can out of this nasty situation.' then you can only be left with either: content (oh well, i knew i got killed.) or surprised excitement (HOLY FUCKING SHIT I ACED!). with choice B, you don't have the chance of being let down by an undesired fate, so...you can only be uneffected or happy!

EDIT: look at the 7 posts before this one... i thought spam only came in cans. =D

truer words have never been said, or typed in this case.

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:56 PM
if kakashi becomes hokage someday though, then it will continue the trend of at least one character in each generation of that sensei/student relationship becoming hokage, especially if naruto eventually becomes one

lasaire
Sun, 04-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Kakashi, will not be hokage in any foreseable future. hes strong but... sorry folks he's not there. not even close it would take years long years and death of much stronger nin

Actually, that's not true. Long before the introduction of Tsunade, Kishimoto said in an interview that Kakashi actually was most likely the best available candidate for a future Hokage. This interview was just after the ZabuzaHaku arc in the manga was published.

Assertn
Sun, 04-11-2004, 10:26 PM
if tsunade and jiraiya werent around.....then who wouldve became hokage anyway? i dont know of any other konoha ninja stronger than kakashi....except possibly gai

lasaire
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Well, yes Gai has a 50-49 win-loss record, but Kishimoto also said in an interview that Gai included his wins in Jankenpon. (i.e. paper-rock-scissors) so no real telling if he's actually stronger or not, IMO.