PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or no matter what i say its dumb and off topic and i should be banned?

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:23 PM
I respect all the moderators jounins and all in this forum, but you are kinda mean to me when i post, i really dont have the intent to flame, annoy, or screw up the forums in any way, i want to be a part of this community....

Rek
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:32 PM
::Shrug::
maybe its cuz you like DBZ... its kinda like wearing a Devil costume in a southern baptist church rally/ NRA meeting...

it won't end up well...

bwabes
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Don't worry. DBZ's an okay show (although you might want to move on to a show with a solid plot). Don't stop posting just cause someone's not being respectful.

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:45 PM
its not someone.. its almost everyone, you might be right about the dbz thing, but i got into dbz before it was all kiddy and dumb, i watched the subbed version when i was like 10 cause i got it from an older friend, and it really changed me, but anyways, im sorta losing the spirit to keep posting cause its just like every topic i start is ridiculous and everything i say is dumb

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:06 PM
I guess you're right! everything you post is dumb hahaha j/k and dbz was boring form start even when i was a kiddie..

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:26 PM
He wasn't kidding, everything you post is dumb

Mut
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:32 PM
it's because of posts like these. seriously.

EDIT: no one is chasing you away. just don't go post crazy or act like as if this is a regular hang out at your local pub where everyone can do whatever they want. we do have certain respect for each other and for the whole gw community. just stay here longer and get use to the vibe of gw.

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:36 PM
okay fine, ill dis-include myself from the uhh got woot community at this point, thanks to all who gave me info on stuff, this anime still rocks

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:19 AM
A lot of noobs annoy people here for posting stupid shit, don't take it so personally. Instead of whining, just stop making useless or irrelevant posts/threads. It has nothing to do with you liking DBZ either.

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Don't be a moron. And you won't be treated like one. It's that easy! Topic closed.

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:22 AM
okay fine, but i sware ive never intended to annoy or flame or anything, i just cant get a hang of what is right to post and what isnt....