PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 78 raw out

Vagabond
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:38 PM
It's out at l33t-raws.com

Mods can lock this down. I just wanted to let people know...

dbz_kidnaruto
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:20 PM
when is the translated version goin to come out???

oh yeah and NARUTO RULES!!!!

http://www.narutoex.com/donotdirectlink/sigs/thumbsupsig.jpg

sangai
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:22 PM
most likely friday or saturday.

man can't even get any seeders.

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: dbz_kidnaruto

oh yeah and NARUTO RULES!!!!

depends what one u like Bakasan will be out shortly sometime 2day and A/A will probably be out friday/saturday.

Jman
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: dbz_kidnaruto

EDIt: Removed the pic, thought it was a sig, guess not.

Friday/Sat. <-for Anbu Aone's version but they're other groups out there subbing the eps now so some come out before others.

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:52 PM
i dont think it was a sig i think it was just a pic he put into the post i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

AlbinoFury
Wed, 04-07-2004, 09:18 PM
i downloaded the raw and of course it didnt work, but a new op song started, can anyone confirm if their is a new op?

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 09:55 PM
did oro and sarutobi make another grand appearance?

Saruto
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:06 PM
99.9% of me think that they will be there again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:07 PM
dbz_kisnaruto, sig is too big.

EDIT:

rleland, thanks for pointing it out. you are truly the winner.

Lenas
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
New intro / new ending. Episode is awesome, no Orochimaru repeating 'die' over and over again and there's only like 30 seconds total worth of flashbacks. GO NARUTO! This episode is really good.

rleland
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
sig is too big.
you're a poet and you dont even know it
(you also made a very irrelevant post, but so did i, up until this line, after which i'm gonna say something about naruto so it will appear on topic)

damn naruto 78 download is taking so long -_- this one looks like it's gonna be good though i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i hope it is
also seeing it as its not working for someone else does that mean i have to get even more codecs? ^^;
if someone knows what codec it uses let me know so i can have everything ready for when it finishes downloadingi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lys
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:21 PM
I think it's some xvid codec that you need. Unfortunately for ME *sob sob sob* the codec's only an .exe file, and I have a Mac, which can't do anything with the .exe file. So I've got this lovely raw episode with a new OP and a new ED and I can't even watch it!!! Isn't that just tragic!

If some magical person (or unmagical too) knows how to solve this sad sad problem of mine, I'd love to know~

Reason
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:38 PM
I can't stop smiling...must...watch...over and over... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

- Reason -

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:55 PM
as little Jon would say YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!!!!!!

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:08 AM
that was the best episode yet

liked the new intro the outro was better then the last one.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: Lys
I think it's some xvid codec that you need. Unfortunately for ME *sob sob sob* the codec's only an .exe file, and I have a Mac, which can't do anything with the .exe file. So I've got this lovely raw episode with a new OP and a new ED and I can't even watch it!!! Isn't that just tragic!

If some magical person (or unmagical too) knows how to solve this sad sad problem of mine, I'd love to know~

hmmmm, I hate to be rude, but quite yer bitchin' i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
They decided to screw with my dsl connection and according to bt it's going to take 113 hours to download. There's a new litter of kittens around by the second !!!!
Oh, and they want me to leave the modem *on*, so theoretically, I shouldn't even be using the dial-up...
Man, those newbies better behave... that's the only thing I will say
kukukuku

Elessar
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:29 AM
That episode was quite a positive surprise. Sinci I read the manga I knew the material was good, but I thought they would screw it up once again. Overall, this is not a naruto episode. The pace is too high and overall it's too good to be one. Must be claimed as part of the manga.
I hope this is an omen for the upcoming season. If they keep that work up, watching Naruto could start making fun once again after a very long time.

Oh, and didn't the manga use only an 1-tailed version?

Mut
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

hmmmm, I hate to be rude, but quite yer bitchin' i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
They decided to screw with my dsl connection and according to bt it's going to take 113 hours to download. There's a new litter of kittens around by the second !!!!
Oh, and they want me to leave the modem *on*, so theoretically, I shouldn't even be using the dial-up...
Man, those newbies better behave... that's the only thing I will say
kukukuku

dude, what are you talking about? you may take 113 hours to dl it and see your 78 raw, but this guy can't even see it, period. lol, he's screwed... quit your bitchin, son. and someone who has been a member for not even a month shouldn't use the word "newbie"... =|

Jman
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:59 AM
i was shocked by this eps. good action, brand new intro. Hey did anyone else notice Itachi and Kisame in the intro?

Lys
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:26 AM
Ouch!! First off, I'm sorry for sounding complain-y. I wasn't entirely being serious when I wrote that (calling something like that tragic is either exaggeration or frightening obsession). I'm kinda unnerved because of school stuff, so I guess that added to my irritable tone. My torrent download was also taking absolutely forever and more, so I can sympathize, but a friend of mine showed me some FTP download thing that went really fast. Umm ... this place (http://narutotalk.com/showthread.php?t=1995&page=2) had a link to that if anyone else wants to try getting the episode there.

Two, I'm a girl ... But a lot of people here seem to think (or have thought at some point) that I'm a guy. Maybe it's the male-character avatar (though I'd figured it's too cute for a guy to have), or the automatic assumption that everyone's a guy here because most people are, or maybe I just sound like a guy when I talk? I really have no idea. Thank you though, Mut@t@!

Noonan
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:26 AM
To the Mac user looking for a codec installer - check doom9.org - see if they have a mac installer for thier gordian knot codec pack - that has allowed me to play d@mn near everything except .orb files.

and to the person complaining about DSL - my high speed cable has been out for almost a week - it came back up right before I came to work tonight - so now i need to get caught up myself i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
If it stays up i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:28 AM
all you people here in open discussion shouldve read a little farther ahead in the manga to be in this forum, in which case you should also have already known that 2 SOLID chapters of nonstop naruto action is taking place this week, since the previews show gamabunta (which, i will assume, is where they ended this episode, right?)

as soon as i saw gamabunta in the previews.....i knew good times were comin this week

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:53 AM
was shocked by this eps. good action, brand new intro. Hey did anyone else notice Itachi and Kisame in the intro

yeah all three shots of him (trust me theres three shots of kisame) he's my favorite character so i had to watch the begginging about six times.

still wondering how they will color him, not sure but wasn't he colored in one chapter in the manga.

badass episode this one restored my intrest in the episodes, 78 should be good but they just plowed right through this one, it seems when things should slow down they speed up and when things should speed up they slow down.

Elessar
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:57 AM
I can't wait for the discussions in "Naruto Anime" Forum about Sasuke getting his third dot becauso of Itachi's eyes in the intro. Will be fun to watch.

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:06 AM
oh lol im more afraid of the itachi fanboys "omg its itachi" "itachi is the greatest" stuff liket that.

did anyone notice the quick shot of naruto holding the ballon in the opening, for some reason i got excited that we will be seeing rasengan soon.

but more happy that i will get to see an animated kisame hoshigaki.

Maybe you should make a "thats not sasuke in the opening thread" lol

Elessar
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:26 AM
If you do that, the Sasuke fanboys will do things to you that are so unbelievable that the holy inquisition will look like kindergarten compared to them.

And about Kisame:
- the black guy who swings his sword on which we see the title
- standing next to Itachi in the obvious bad guy scene
- ???

What I also like is Sakura, Ino, Hinata, TenTen and Kurenai in their furikode.
Well, I admit it, I have a natural weakness concerning kimonos. Jiraiya seems to have the same problem i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jhoffer
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
since the previews show gamabunta (which, i will assume, is where they ended this episode, right?)

No, they went as far as the henge. And the manga did use a single tailed fox.

Trip
Thu, 04-08-2004, 04:55 AM
i enjoyed this ep a lot, the new intro while quite static is pretty good. And the outro is better than the last one i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Ouch!! First off, I'm sorry for sounding complain-y. I wasn't entirely being serious when I wrote that (calling something like that tragic is either exaggeration or frightening obsession). I'm kinda unnerved because of school stuff, so I guess that added to my irritable tone. My torrent download was also taking absolutely forever and more, so I can sympathize, but a friend of mine showed me some FTP download thing that went really fast. Umm ... this place (http://narutotalk.com/showthread.php?t=1995&page=2) had a link to that if anyone else wants to try getting the episode there.

I apologize if I sounded like I did. Still, for me, being without an internet connection/slow one has other consequences than merelynot being able to watch an anime. Having to argue with the phone company because *they* made a few mistakes is not fun at all.
And as for that individual, who was bitching about my bitching, that's kinda sad. If his intention was put me in a fouler mood, he failed miserably. Maybe, the day he needs a computer to make a living, he will possibly be able to evaluate what means to be without the internet for a day. Then again, that may never happen.

HimizujinEternia
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Perfect. That's the only way to describe this episode. Perfect balance of storyline and storyline concluding action, perfect choice of opening and closing (Ima Made Nando Mo is a godsend after that crap that was Alive) and perfect spot for a cliffhanger ending. The story arc ends next week, folks! This will be awesome.

Aion
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:25 PM
OK why does the fox have nine tails, I thought it was only supposed to have one? (The Henge Version)

dbz_kidnaruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:30 PM
What is wrong with the picture???

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\thumbsupsig.jpg

Noonan
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: HimizujinEternia
Perfect. That's the only way to describe this episode. Perfect balance of storyline and storyline concluding action, perfect choice of opening and closing (Ima Made Nando Mo is a godsend after that crap that was Alive) and perfect spot for a cliffhanger ending. The story arc ends next week, folks! This will be awesome.

Actually the episode this week covered from chapter 133 page 1 till chapter 135 page 17
almost 3 whole chapters.

The remainder of the storytelling for this arc is from 135-18 till 139-end (which starts the Itachi storyline)

But I'm really worried because the art for the next episode looks like complete crap.
and my favorite chapter of all time is coming up (137)

The preview shows stuff from 135-18 to 137-7 based on scenes they showed. and to be Honest I HOPE the animation team for 79 only does those pages.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the team that did this episode cover the adults fighting back in town. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:19 PM
holy cow.....ok i was wrong about my last post.....they actually covered 3 FULL chapters!!
thats gotta be a record

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 04-08-2004, 02:47 PM
the best part of the story starts now and they started it off with a whoopig 3 chapter episode i really hope they try and keep this pace up occasionaly covering 2 chapters and mostly 3 that would be off the hook

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
If you do that, the Sasuke fanboys will do things to you that are so unbelievable that the holy inquisition will look like kindergarten compared to them.

And about Kisame:
- the black guy who swings his sword on which we see the title
- standing next to Itachi in the obvious bad guy scene
- ???

What I also like is Sakura, Ino, Hinata, TenTen and Kurenai in their furikode.
Well, I admit it, I have a natural weakness concerning kimonos. Jiraiya seems to have the same problem i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i believe the 3rd appearance of kisame is as the silhouhette when they show naruto and kakashi at 1:10
im tryin to see who the other silhouhettes are.....in that same scene i see oro and kabuto and then some flowing hair, and in the previous scene with gai, kurenai, and asuma i see what looks like neji's hair....but then the rest is prolly just generic ninjas

Elessar
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Yes, figured that out some hours ago too.

Kabuto and Neji too. Then the flowing hair would be Oro, didn't recognize him. For the rest being generic ones - no. But they may be too hard to see clearly.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Kisame < Zabuza ... Kisame needs some major surgery, he looks like a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:35 PM
OT: kisame should be stronger than zabuza. there is no point of introducing a similar character that is weaker.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Heheh yeah I also think that Kisame is probably considerably stronger than Zabuza, but Zabuza is a helluva lot cooler than shark-boy.

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:50 PM
maybe he just has a better sword?

hmm.....personally, i would say that zabuza = shark boy.....kisame = pirahna boy

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 10:50 PM
yeah that would be all three kisame appearances, i was hopin for some in the end but this is good enough.

kisame is bad ass with his samehadda, it pretty much stops naruto in his tracks

ohh damn can't wait for his first appearance so i can finally get a kisame sig.
any one wanna make one for me when he shows up (if you remember, are we still allowed to make request, or maybe by that time my skills will be better in photoshop)

i have said it before and ill say it again he is my favorite character because he resembles a shark, and sharks being my favorite animal it makes since,

Mut
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:30 AM
i think kisame is more bad ass also. i like his sword better. and kisame would be the shark boy cuz of his three gils.

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:36 AM
three gills, the lines under his eyes, i dunno if there supposed to represent gills but they could.

im still wondering about what his hair color is like, in the one scene in the new opening you can see that his skin is white, like white paint. i also wonder what samehadda looks like what color and what not.

Assertn
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:46 AM
yes but there are other sea creatures with gills too ya know i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

with zabuza, the nicknames are limited to the only feature of him that distinguishes him as some sort of water mammal: those pointy shark-like teeth of his

or maybe all the members of mist's strongest look like sharks?

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:10 AM
zabuza(any one know what his name means)i kind of think of him as a spiny sea urchin. dunno why

but kisames name translates into demon shark so his name really fits his personality.

Vagabond
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Wait was zabuza one of the mists seven strongest?

Lenas
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:09 AM
Yes.

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 05:04 AM
i always figured that the 7 strongest mist nins all carried large swords like kisames samehadda and zabuzas head cleaver.. so they should be called 7 mist swords men.

anyone got the answer to what or if zabuza's name has any meaning.

Insomniac
Fri, 04-09-2004, 06:40 AM
its not like Naruto could take on Zabuza anyway

Kisame is probably at Kakashi's level just as Zabuza was minus the chakra eating sword

ps. love the new intro/end, naruto picked up its pace again.