PDA

View Full Version : Funny error

NL|MegaMika
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't know if this is mentioned before, but in episode 45, the moment when Naruto does his Uzumaki Naruto Rendan on Kiba, he lifts his leg into the air to pound him on his head. The next moment you see his toes, but they are in the wrong order, his big toe is at the wrong side and so on.

He really needs to get to a hospital to get that fixed ^_^

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:05 PM
That episode has ALOT of mistakes in it, it just makes that sucky fight even suckier...

from what i understand, that episode was done by a korean team, which it's quality is way below most standarts for anime...

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:19 PM
aww comon, the episode wasnt that bad

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:50 PM
it was the worst quality episode of naruto ive seen so far

Destiny
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Hehe yeh, the quality of it all was very crap

Saruto
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:35 PM
This episode was nice!!!

come'on dont be so negative...you like naruto or not....Real Naruto fan don't give a fuck of that kind of things...It was a really nice Ep!...even if the quality was not really good.....The quality is not the most important thing...

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:53 PM
to say that the episode was good quality would prove that you are blindly biased towards the series
its ok to like a series and admit that the quality of some of its episodes are below anime standards
afterall, the reason for being a fan shouldnt be because of good animation or elaborate special effects anyway

makkura
Wed, 04-07-2004, 09:49 PM
the fight with kiba is plain and utter shit. end of discussion

on another subject: saruto t'habite ou ? moi j'habite a laval ouest

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 09:51 PM
the quality was crap, but naruto's speeches and the music and how he keeps getting up after getting knocked down is awesome

Saruto
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by: makkura
the fight with kiba is plain and utter shit. end of discussion

on another subject: saruto t'habite ou ? moi j'habite a laval ouest

J'habite a st-catherine, genre 15 minutes de montreal...pis 1 fin de semaine sur 2 a Lasalle chez mon pere.

Knives122
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
it was the worst quality episode of naruto ive seen so far

Come on, just b/c the quality was bad(wasnt that bad) doesnt make it a bad ep. it showed naruto using his head for once

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:27 PM
note "worst QUALITY episode".....not "worst episode"

dbz_kidnaruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 06:24 PM
So they messed up a little. but the epp was still great.

chaos4ever4
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:05 PM
so.. what would the worst episode be?

Assertn
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:08 PM
if you're asking about overall......then i'd say prolly the 2nd episode..........
konohomaru is so annoying!

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Konohamaru is a pimp, worst ep was the Ino/Sakura flashback ep.

lasaire
Thu, 04-08-2004, 08:53 PM
You guys aren't differentiating between problems in the story and problems with the animation quality. Even though there are certainly sub-par episodes in terms of pacing and animation, the story itself remains wonderful, and that's due to the original creator.

The anime team sometimes has to expand episodes in order to make them last enough to fill a TV slot, and they 'farm out' some episodes to the korean team in order to be able to afford to spend more time and money on the really importantm high-quality fight scenes. Rock Lee vs. Gaara anyone?

Wierd continuity errors such as the foot problem abound in not only anime, but films as well. Try looking out for some, it can be pretty funny. One other continuity error in Naruto: in 19, when Sakura first throws herself crying on Sasuke, and then when Sasuke finally wakes up, she has switched sides! Check it out and pay attention to what side of Sasuke Sakura is kneeling on!

Tass
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Konohamaru is a pimp, worst ep was the Ino/Sakura flashback ep.

i love that episode! helped explain the friendship and rivalry between them...and i thought it was pretty well done too...

dont get me wrong...i like action just as much as everyone...but a little backround and storyline is good too...makes you understand why the action is happening! =)

Sanjuro
Fri, 04-09-2004, 03:05 PM
The Kiba / Naruto fight was crap because of the dumbass way Naruto won. He farted in his face??? What the f*ck?!

SeGee
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:24 PM
lol who would have noticed?

basey44
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:23 PM
who saw in either ep 77 or 76 cant remem which one, but when gaara was half transformed it was his right arm. but when it zoomed out so the view was behind naruto he was holding up sakura against the tree with his left arm
wtf's with that

Assertn
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:50 PM
its because his right arm was sliced off by sasuke's 3rd chidori, then gaara grew the left arm instead of the right one again

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 04:01 AM
good save

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Those mistakes are funny though. even if they are mistakes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Himura_san
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
note "worst QUALITY episode".....not "worst episode"

It cannot be worse in quality than episode 53. Episode 53 is the absolute shittiest I have seen.

http://www.myimgs.com/data/Durango2004/shit.jpg

I mean cmon Naruto looks like a retarded midget!

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:23 PM
haha well the only reason why that episode would even be comparable to to the naruto kiba fight episode is because i believe both were done by the same group

at least in 53 there wasnt a whole lot of movement and fancy stuff that makes the crappiness more noticeable

lol.....the way jiraiya's picking at the bush in that picture makes me think of "the sims" and how the characters pretend to interact with stuff in their house i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif