PDA

View Full Version : www.naruto-movie.com

The Troublesome One
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Don't know if this will work, but I used Babel Fish to translate the Story part of the site.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.naruto-movie.com%2Fintro.html&lp=ja_en

itachi_
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Hehe they've changed their outfit I see. Looks great

Elessar
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:45 PM
The best thing are the previous projects credits on the staff page:

Wolfs Rain, 12 Kingdoms, Jin-Roh, Ghost in the Shell Movie, Inu Yasha TV, Gundam Wing, Saiyuki, Ghost in the Shell - SAC 2nd Gig, Ghost in the Shell - Innocence, Hikaru no Go

Looks like they got a pretty good crew. Well, one was involved in Dragon Ball, I hope he made the ending credits *gg*

Edit:
ok, found out that DB guy is the art director. Read: long stares and draggy fights

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:49 PM
they didn't really change clothes, they just have capes, gloves and socks now...

can someone distinguish which village are those shinobies in the background from?

itachi_
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Weren't they from the hidden village of snow i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:52 PM
HARUNO CHERRY TREE!! AHAHAHAHAHAH
wow, i think thats a more appropriate name for her i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

JTD121
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
wow, i think thats a more appropriate name for her i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

What?

Hey, is AonE going to sub the movie when it is released?

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:04 PM
hopefully yes.

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by: JTD121

What?

the girl's name is Haruno Sakura
Sakura is a type of tree
therefore the translation program clled her "Haruno Cherry Tree"

r3n
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:42 PM
was jst bout to post this lol, guess i was beaten to it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jman
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: JTD121

What?

Hopefully they will but since the movie's gonna be in theaters, the task of getting it might not be an easy task as getting a raw ep. from tv.

Koyuki
Fri, 04-09-2004, 09:45 AM
hehe (http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=ja_en&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.na ruto-movie.com%2findex.html)
Naruto the magican i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Fri, 04-09-2004, 10:36 AM
naruto movie is gonna be retarded

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Yeah there's a good chance it will sorta suck, but there's always a possibility that it will be pretty cool. One thing I *really* hope that they don't do is try to re-do anything that has already been done in the anime.. it is so annoying when they do things like that. Look at Escaflowne the series and Escaflowne the movie, it's like they tried to mishmash various things from the complete series down into 2 hrs, and it was vague and disastrous.

itachi_
Fri, 04-09-2004, 11:21 AM
The movie will own, knowing a little about kakashi's past is great

Assertn
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:50 PM
the good thing about the movie though is that its gonna be the first naruto animated release where i wont already know whats gonna happen since the time i started reading the manga

bitwar
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:00 PM
It's not going to be like the Escaflowne movie where they re-tell the same story, only butchered. It's a separate story that they'll claim fits somewhere in the overall Naruto timeline. There were a few costume additions on Sakura and Sasuke besides the capes and gloves. Sasuke seems to have some sort of sash or something and his sleeves are a different color from his jacket, and Sakura has a vest or something. Very minor changes, and I doubt they'll be that way throughout the whole movie. They might though. If it's supposed to be the Village of Snow, the additional coverings on Sasuke and Sakura may be for warmth. Naruto always has his orange suit thingie, and Kakashi's uniform looks pretty thermal.

As far as the movie sucking, I somehow doubt it unless your expectations are a lot higher than mine. If you don't hype the movie up in your own mind and just watch the movie, I don't think it'll suck. If you try to shove all sorts of overly high expectations on it, then yeah, it's going to suck as far as you're concerned. And if you're already so sure it'll suck, well you've made up your mind. Do you even want it to be good?

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Of course I don't want it to suck i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I really really want it to be good, and my only qualifications for that are to (A)- Be entertaining, and (B), have SOME interesting relation to the plot of the series, not just a totally unrelated side-venture, or worse, a rehash of things.

Jman
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Some things would need to be answered. In regards to the pic on the main page, how is Naruto gathering energy into his hand? Ahh...so many questions.
Hopefully there will be a theater sub of this (as illegal as it is, but hey?) so we can see the movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------
That guy standing on the far left kinda looks like a relative of Rock Lee
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/top.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I was a bit bored.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Dude's about the movie. Some ass had it available to download. It was called Naruto movie, 687 megabytes. My brother downloaded it while I was in school. I couldn't wait to come home to see it, but when I got home my brother said that he had deleted it. I asked him why and he told me that it was because the movie had a man training his pig to screw him. It was a freakin gay-beastiality movie. Who would rename such crap "The Naruto Movie." My brother hasn't had bacon or sausages for breakfast in about 2 days now.

ad4mz41
Sat, 04-10-2004, 12:53 AM
The movie looks like a cross over of ninja action and Harry Potter. The movie will be cool though (I think).

Dreiko
Sat, 04-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Sakura means cherry blossom not cherry tree and if that translate pragram you refer to AssertnFailure had translained her whole name it would have said the Cherry Blossom of Spring cause Haruno means: of Spring(Haruno consists of two words haru and no,no=of haru=spring)

Himura_san
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Then I guess it would be best that you don't watch it! ;p
But something tells me you will anyway.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-10-2004, 04:44 PM
I'm hoping it will be really good, but I fear that it will be more similar to a long version of the crimson 4 leaf clover special, just an unrelated side story with basically nothing to do with the central Naruto storyline.

If I'm wrong, and there is some interesting additional perspective on characters and plot, then I'll be pleasantly surprised. If I'm right, and there isn't, I'll be disappointed, but I won't complain .. more Naruto is always good i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Sat, 04-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Then I guess it would be best that you don't watch it! ;p
But something tells me you will anyway.

of course i'm gonna watch it. it's gonna explain more about kakashi.

EpoC
Mon, 04-12-2004, 09:19 AM
i can't wait to to see it, Naruto with a thing on is hand that may be the Rasengan, Sasukes new gay outfit, Kakashis past, A snow princess and Sakuras... well... eh.. whatever she is doing other than changing outfit.

Samurai_Sennin
Mon, 04-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Dude's about the movie. Some ass had it available to download. It was called Naruto movie, 687 megabytes. My brother downloaded it while I was in school. I couldn't wait to come home to see it, but when I got home my brother said that he had deleted it. I asked him why and he told me that it was because the movie had a man training his pig to screw him. It was a freakin gay-beastiality movie. Who would rename such crap "The Naruto Movie." My brother hasn't had bacon or sausages for breakfast in about 2 days now.
That's your brother's problem for believing that. The movie hasn't even been released overseas yet, there's no way it would be available for download yet. I can't believe you guys fell for that

sangai
Mon, 04-12-2004, 11:36 AM
can't wait to to see it, Naruto with a thing on is hand that may be the Rasengan, Sasukes new gay outfit, Kakashis past, A snow princess and Sakuras... well... eh.. whatever she is doing other than changing outfit.

its hard to say what that thing is on his hand cause in the image provided there is nothing in his hand. same picture with less stuff in it. as for sasuke's gay new outfit its the same just with a long sleeve purple shirt on and he has his legs bandadged up . i think sakura is the only one wearing a new outfit some kind of sleeveless sweater with her long gloves.

Assertn
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: Dreiko
Sakura means cherry blossom not cherry tree and if that translate pragram you refer to AssertnFailure had translained her whole name it would have said the Cherry Blossom of Spring cause Haruno means: of Spring(Haruno consists of two words haru and no,no=of haru=spring)

well....i know its not "cherry tree", and it its the translate program that the creator of this topic posted, not something that i use....i just found it funny is all.....way to nark out the fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 03:24 AM
where are u guys finding info and that pic for the movie?

i cant find anything, anyone got some good naruto or anime sites cos i got s*** all

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 03:28 AM
k i just read the translation from the linked site, wtf is going on. i got no idea. little help

Yondaime
Wed, 04-14-2004, 10:10 AM
yea same here...didn't understand a single line of that dumb translation....

Arcane1
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:58 PM
When is this being relased?

The Troublesome One
Sun, 04-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: Arcane1
When is this being relased?

I believe it's August 21st 2004.

.akai
Sun, 04-18-2004, 10:39 PM
You can watch the trailer here:

http://www.naruto.com/

(allow the flash movie at the top right to load fully.)
I think the story's about the snow country.

ComeComeParadise
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:28 PM
"At one time, in "the country of the snow", a certain duty was accomplished, memory of ««· of dark space age...! ? The ninja whom and it expects in "the country of the snow," attach the armor of the color chestnut setting up to the body. Being friend? Or......

Large game was held with "the village of the Konoha hiding". The same straw raincoat rookie ninja, applying the dignity of the group, you challenge to the serious game which it cannot be defeated no matter what! ! But largest pinch in history approaches to ÊëÈ and comes! ? You do not understand something happens, it is the ɿп reckless driving gag story! !"

I love it. Sounds like an amazing movie from the plot teaser. I'm always up for a reckless driving gag story!

MemnochTheCaT
Mon, 04-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Hahhahahaha true CCP .. I love a good engrish translation ..

BTW : http://www.engrish.com

Elessar
Mon, 04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
Where are u guys finding info and that pic for the movie?
Now take a good loox at the name of the topic.

Vagabond
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:06 AM
Wait a sec. Is it one movie or is it two short movies?

Assertn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:44 AM
bakasan's ep 80 release has a fun little commercial for the movie at the end