PDA

View Full Version : ff7

myst
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:51 AM
cant wait for it ^^, when is summer 2004 anyway? me living in a place that has only the wet and hot season.

Destiny
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:22 AM
I assume yer talking about Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. Summer means near the end of the year i think, im kinda in the same situation your in i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

L8r
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:13 AM
summer is the middle of the year.... well at least where i live i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif ( in sweden )

r3n
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:36 AM
summer is the middle of the year for the northern hemisphere, which is where japan is if im not mistaken i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Destiny
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Heh, no wonder. I live in the south

HimizujinEternia
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:45 AM
*continues to laugh in the corner at all the people that actually are looking forward to that*

Seriously, though, I don't see what's so special. Final Fantasy 7 wasn't my favorite FF, though, so then again...

sangai
Wed, 04-07-2004, 01:11 PM
like 90% percent of the ff fans, this game is by far there favorite, it set the bar for ff games on playstation. so ff 7 was not my favorite 8 was but i can't wait for advent children its gonna be so good.

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to this as it looks ace.

It might be nice to have a straightforward anime series on an FF game (preferably 7 or 9 for me)...I downloaded a load of FF Unlimited but I never really gave it much of a chance....I watched the first episode and it kinda sucked...

Stoopider
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Yeah can't wait for Advent Children. However I would have preferred it if they did a movie based on the FF7 game itself, rather than.. a month after(?). I mean, Sephiroth should be dead, and he should have stayed dead.

I hope this movie don't be a screw up becase FF7 was great.

LoL at Swallow Your Soul. Yay to Man City!! I really pray they don't get relegated. Many praises be Shawn Wright Phillips!

Kumiriko
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:10 PM
ME LIKE HOCKY! i mean, me like ff7

Destiny
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:57 PM
FF7 is my personal favourite game. Im actually not looking too forward to Advent Children as most people, Final Fantasy 7 was good where it ended... i wouldve found an FF7 remake sumthing to b more hyped up about.

bwabes
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:53 PM
FFVII is hands down my favorite game. I think that Advent Children has the potential to be good, but I'll be skeptical until I see it. Hopefully it won't fall into the same traps that most video game movies fall prey to.

I didn't like FF Unlimited either. The plot seemed rather flat compared to the games.

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:55 PM
*sigh* i say final fantasy 7: advent children should have been stuck with as a game sequal and not a movie sequal. that just bites IMO. however a movie based on final fantasy 7 would have been good like stoopider mentioned.

ad4mz41
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:37 PM
YEA ff7 is the best. I have the picture of ff7 advent children as my desktop. Is it coming out straight to DVD or theaters and then video?

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Yeah can't wait for Advent Children. However I would have preferred it if they did a movie based on the FF7 game itself, rather than.. a month after(?). I mean, Sephiroth should be dead, and he should have stayed dead.

I hope this movie don't be a screw up becase FF7 was great.

LoL at Swallow Your Soul. Yay to Man City!! I really pray they don't get relegated. Many praises be Shawn Wright Phillips!

Indeed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SWP rocks...though its a shame Van Buyton got injured i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. We apparently spent £1m just to get him on loan then he gets injured after 3 games...hopefully he'll join at the end of the season...

Wow - someone on the net is familiar with City! Whenever I go to a forum and people find out I'm a Manc and like football they go "so you support Manchester United?" i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Anyway back on topic (i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) it'd be good to see an anime directly covering the story of the game...considering the game can take anywhere between 40 and 100 hours to complete there would be plenty of material to draw from, they could make shit loads of episodes of it (I think it'd probably work better as a series if its about the game) and just not have it as a huge CGI graphics fest like FFVII:AC but a bit more faithful to the original game (except the characters would be a lot less pixelated, and some of them could even be blessed with noses *cough* tifa *cough* i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)