PDA

View Full Version : Sakura gonna mature?

originalkrn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:17 AM
I wonder.. if Sakura is going to grow up to have super huge breasts. HAha. Face it, nearly every adult female has huge chests in the show. So, Sakura and Ino are probably mature like that too. Haha

Spydek
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Well, although I have to admit that logically they'll probably grow up to be quite sexy, I don't think this discussion is really revelant to the title of thread. I came here thinking it would address how sakura will grow up, character-wise, not physically. I think a lot of people will be mislead too.Try to come up with less misleading thread names.

Spydek
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Beside, I don't think the anime will last long enough for us to see them adult, unless Kishimotot uses a time-warp.

jonny-mt
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:56 AM
There's actually a picture inside the cover of the Naruto Official Animation Book of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all grown up...of course, it's just a piece of art and so it's not canon or anything like that, but Sakura came out with a prettier face than she has now...but no giant breasts. So sorry.

5thHokage
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Maybe she could develop a technique to 'control' her breasts in combat, as an illusionary technique i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif. Im sure Ino-pig would be jealous.

originalkrn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by: jonny-mt
There's actually a picture inside the cover of the Naruto Official Animation Book of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all grown up...of course, it's just a piece of art and so it's not canon or anything like that, but Sakura came out with a prettier face than she has now...but no giant breasts. So sorry.

Do you have a link to this picture?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-07-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by: 5thHokage
Maybe she could develop a technique to 'control' her breasts in combat, as an illusionary technique i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif. Im sure Ino-pig would be jealous.

you mean the same way Chouji can enlarge his body parts?
everybody knows that Chouji isn't worried that he won't get girls becuase he's fast, since he knows that once the rumor spreads about his Ninjutsu, no woman could resist him...

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

Originally posted by: 5thHokage

you mean the same way Chouji can enlarge his body parts?
everybody knows that Chouji isn't worried that he won't get girls becuase he's fast, since he knows that once the rumor spreads about his Ninjutsu, no woman could resist him...

=) It took me a while to get wat u mean but Hell yea! i would want choji's jutsu =) "partical multisize no jutsu". then u can multisize any part of your body i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif yall kno wat i talkin about.

Stoopider
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn

Originally posted by: jonny-mt

Do you have a link to this picture?

I agree!! TTT! Picture Links!!

Also. I pray Naruto have a makeover. I mean, Sasuke had a makeover. He has a longer gay hair now.

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Stop fuckin looking or asking for images of Sakura's titties, it's basically just two drawn-in archs in a picture. I don't see how you can get so excited about cartoon boobs.

v I agree that I would like to see them as adults though v

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:07 PM
i WOULD like to see adult versions of the main characters though

lionheart1012000
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

same here.

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
i dunno what konohamarucorps is talking about, if there was a picture of naruto banging sakura, i would look at it... hehe

Gods_Son
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by: gokudagreat
i dunno what konohamarucorps is talking about, if there was a picture of naruto banging sakura, i would look at it... hehe

good for you?

gokudagreat
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:10 PM
heh im just messing with you man, didnt mean any harm

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Yeah... but why exactly Sakura? Sheesh...If she is useless now, imagine when she grows up.
I will stop here. Promise.