PDA

View Full Version : Thewisdomofgod

Hokage-IV
Tue, 04-06-2004, 02:24 AM
rofl, i just read Thewisedomofgod thread and im not thewisdomofgod, stop accusing me you bunch of idiots.I have no reason to change my name, im quite proud of who I am , i dont need to deceive other ppl. But i must say i appreciate thewisdomofgod post, and i wasnt aware of that ,I started reading manga around when sound invaded konoha. I was a fool just using basics of logic and opinion to put in my equation to conclude it was planned. Thewisdomofgod ,your smarter than me.

Mut
Tue, 04-06-2004, 02:53 AM
no, i think your smarter than he is.

we just thought you were him because you guys equally sounded like ass clowns.

and was this really necessary?

Hokage-IV
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
no, i think your smarter than he is.

we just thought you were him because you guys equally sounded like ass clowns.

and was this really necessary?

PPl who starts a thread on similiar topic equally sounded like ass clowns? why? cuz its on the same topic? lol .. if you didnt like my approach on the topic , you dont have to criticize wisdomofgod. If you didnt like wisdomofgod approach on the topic you dont have to criticize me.

was it necessary for me to clear my name? well i guess i did

Assertn
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:06 AM
thewisdomofgod's argument was that "lee's secret" was referring to the drunken fist reference on the cover of the chapter......but its actually referring to (obviously, or as you would like to put it, "logically") the secret that is revealed within the chapter itself....in this case being the weights he was wearing.

his supporting argument isnt really much of a support, yet you started a topic to acknowledge him for being smart about it? i think you're just desperately trying to establish allies on a relatively trivial topic

this is what......the 4th topic now?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:19 AM
Nobody asked my opinion, but I will give it anyway. I think *both* are dimwits besides lacking social graces and skills.
That outta settle it.
And, kid, I don't like people who call others bunch of idiots, especially when I belong to that bunch.
You should be more polite towards people you don't know. Then again, go for it...the results should be fun to watch.
I understand that adolescence is a difficult period in one's life, but
a. it's not excuse for calling strangers names
b. I am not one of your parents, so I don't have to put up with growing-up issues.
Well, enough of that. I've spent much more than the time I normally have alloted for people with no class.
*back to ignore mode*

Hokage-IV
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
thewisdomofgod's argument was that "lee's secret" was referring to the drunken fist reference on the cover of the chapter......but its actually referring to (obviously, or as you would like to put it, "logically") the secret that is revealed within the chapter itself....in this case being the weights he was wearing.

his supporting argument isnt really much of a support, yet you started a topic to acknowledge him for being smart about it? i think you're just desperately trying to establish allies on a relatively trivial topic

this is what......the 4th topic now?

I careless if his argument is true or not , but to say his supporting argument isnt really much of a support? wow...

I acknowledged him for being smart for his argument being true or am i knowledging him being smart for going with different approach with more logical proof?

You think Im desperatly trying to establish allies? lol i think you are desperatly tryin to find fault with my topic on a "trivial topic"

4th topic now? on what? or am i clearing my name from accusation which called me to do?

but to say the least that was really logically challenged post.

Hokage-IV
Tue, 04-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
Nobody asked my opinion, but I will give it anyway. I think *both* are dimwits besides lacking social graces and skills.
That outta settle it.
And, kid, I don't like people who call others bunch of idiots, especially when I belong to that bunch.
You should be more polite towards people you don't know. Then again, go for it...the results should be fun to watch.
I understand that adolescence is a difficult period in one's life, but
a. it's not excuse for calling strangers names
b. I am not one of your parents, so I don't have to put up with growing-up issues.
Well, enough of that. I've spent much more than the time I normally have alloted for people with no class.
*back to ignore mode*

I wasnt referring to you that ur an idiot unless your also one of those ppl that accused me I was wisdonofgod just because it was on the same topic. I should be more polite toward people who flames and falsely accuses me?Thats out of the question, cuz from your post its contradicting that moral ground.

I understand there is a clique here , that if an outsider starts a "trivial topic" you get flamed .One starts the flaming then the rest follow with the same criticizing . I wouldve posted on wisdomofgod thread to clear my name but guess what ...its unjustly locked down. Why should it get locked down becuz of the flamers turned it into what it wasnt suppose to be or was it becuz they were wrong. Then if i try to clear my name ,you get accused for starting up on the same topic when the other thread is locked down. Logically its absurd, but they are not looking for logical society but more of prefavorbly favored logics established by the clique here.

quite frankly it amuses me ...

Stoopider
Tue, 04-06-2004, 06:21 AM
yeah.. I think Naruto fighting Sasuke would be a good idea to.
And I'm sure Rock Lee would without his medicine, he would probably lose to Kimmimaro later.

Please bring this topic somewhere else. I'm sure people at the General Anime,... Uh.. General Discussion would like to join in.

Gods_Son
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:47 PM
This topic has nothing to do with the Naruto Manga. You can decide who the bigger idiot is between you and wisdomofgod in General Discussion.

lasaire
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I understand there is a clique here , that if an outsider starts a "trivial topic" you get flamed .One starts the flaming then the rest follow with the same criticizing . I wouldve posted on wisdomofgod thread to clear my name but guess what ...its unjustly locked down. Why should it get locked down becuz of the flamers turned it into what it wasnt suppose to be or was it becuz they were wrong. Then if i try to clear my name ,you get accused for starting up on the same topic when the other thread is locked down. Logically its absurd, but they are not looking for logical society but more of prefavorbly favored logics established by the clique here.

First of all, it is our JOB as moderators to keep threads from turning into trivial flame wars. The purpose of these boards is to discuss, as rationally and calmly as possible, Naruto and other anime that we like. When a thread turns into a flame war, it has ceased to function as a forum for discussion and therefore SHOULD be closed down.

If you have further issues with this, take them into General Discussion. If you post any more threads not related solely to Naruto-issues in the Naruto boards they will be closed immediately and you will be courting a temp or perm ban.