PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis

Pages : [1] 2

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:55 AM
It has now been 2 weeks since the episode 115 came out...does anyone know when it will continue? Is there supposed to be a break, or is AO being slow?

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 04:17 AM
Prince of Tennis took a two month break...

the cast wanted to go to the Caribbean

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Seriously?? About the 2 month break?

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:06 PM
just be patient.... two weeks is nothing compared to other episodes i've had to wait for for other series

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:07 PM
oh i know...i'm just making sure they hadn't cancelled it or something.

well whatever, when it comes, it comes.

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:11 PM
yep.... that's the atitude.... and i think that the next episode is one hour long if i'm not mistaken so it will be worth the wait

jamoogabooga
Thu, 04-08-2004, 01:56 AM
hehe....1hour long episode= paradisei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif...CAN'T WAIT!....POT ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munsu
Sun, 04-25-2004, 04:59 AM
This was in the topic for the channel of anime otakus: "116-117 Maybe in 2 weeks."

So hang on for a couple of weeks... I'm trying to remember what was the last thing that happened in earlier episodes but cant remember... I guess i'll have to rewatch them again before 116

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Last episode was another filler with the Chibi cast. Before that was the battle with monkey-tennis-guy (name starts with an A, but I never remember it).

narutosharingan
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:24 PM
The next episode is going to be amazing. Seigaku vs. Rikkaidai. Seigaku! Fight!

So 2 weeks eh? After waiting over a month, I think I can do 2 weeks.

narutosharingan
Thu, 05-06-2004, 12:35 AM
It seems as though anime otakus released a bundle of 96-100! which means they are getting back into things. Hopefully 116-117 come soon!

Sorry for 2 posts in a row, but no one was talking...

Poiple Weezard
Mon, 06-07-2004, 09:48 PM
116-117 just appeared over at animesuki.com

http://a.scarywater.net/ao/

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-07-2004, 10:25 PM
2 weeks is nothing. I watch Galaxy Railways and Airmaster, I would be glad if they even released 1ep per month. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Mon, 06-07-2004, 10:28 PM
You can add Kaze no Yojimbo, Twelve Kingdoms, Texhnolyze, Shadow Skill, and Condor Hero to that list

Shadow-wolf
Tue, 06-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Yeah, downloading 116/117 right now. Welcome back.

Munsu
Thu, 06-10-2004, 12:48 PM
This was in the channel:

PoT 118 [ TOMM 9 PM EST! ]

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 06-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Downloading 118 now.

Aniki
Fri, 06-11-2004, 05:03 AM
watch Ep 137 now

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Just finished watching 118. Finals are starting to heat up.

narutosharingan
Sat, 06-12-2004, 10:39 AM
It was awesome to watch Ryoma kick sanada's butt in 116

DraGunZer0
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't really call that a match... he just got one clean shot in and Sanada was really the winner because Ryoma quit...

Shadow-wolf
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:34 AM
I can't wait to see them show each other their true power in a real match.

Munsu
Tue, 07-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Episode 120 should be out tonight and 121-122 in the weekend!!!

I'm happy that they are picking up the pace....

here's the topic:

Topic is 'Welcome to [a-o] anime-otakus! [ http://www.anime-otakus.com/ ] [ http://a.scarywater.net/ao ] No @find / xdcc list PoT 119 [ RELEASED!!! (CRC - 409EA08C) ] PoT 120 [ TONIGHT 9 PM EST! ] PoT 121-22 [ Weekend...maybe ]'

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 07-06-2004, 02:55 PM
yea i am happy also that they seem to be speeding up i hope they don't do like they did before spit out 2-3 eps then stop for a month anyways its free can't complain waiting for them to get up to episode 124 lol

narutosharingan
Tue, 07-06-2004, 08:51 PM
120 is out!!!

and great news about 121 and 122!!

hopefully they get a lot done. last time they had a big break, they got a LOT of eps done. yay!

rdperalta
Wed, 07-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Yeah.. im glad a-o managed to release an episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif lets just hope they continue their release and pray that this also wont get licensed

narutosharingan
Wed, 07-07-2004, 09:55 PM
121 is out!

kaigan
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:43 PM
POT is the lamess anime i've ever seen in my life. it's like tennis player with magical powers. ahahahaha

micky
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:57 PM
I've been reading these forums for a while but never signed up, thanks kaigan as you've just convinced me. Great animes can consist of lots of different elements and don't need all of them to appeal to a crowd. One of these is character development which Prince of Tennis has an abundance of, you can't call this a lame anime if you've watched multiple episodes of it yet if you believe its lame you probably havn't watched more than one or two. A series which has lasted so long is obviously popular for something and the longer it gets the better it gets as your favourite characters develop more and more. Its one of the series where I actually enjoy the total filler episodes (albeit not mid suspene filled tournaments!) because of this fact.

Magical powers? If only, then maybe Seigaku wouldn't have to spend 4+ episodes only to lose a single set i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kaigan
Wed, 07-07-2004, 11:49 PM
they all have magical powers. it's popular like pokemon popularity, not like kenshin or trigun.

it's repetitive. i am a tennis player so when someone makes an anime about tennis, atleast don't exaggerate to a point where you can't exaggerate no more. that's what the creator of POT has done.

narutosharingan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Hey, i play tennis a lot too. And its really interesting to watch this knowing that i really know how to play, and it isnt "magical powers". how can you not exaggerate? it is a CARTOON. what else are you supposed to do? are you saying people can really do the stuff in trigun and kenshin? i think not. each anime has it's unique quality to it, and that is what makes prince of tennis so appealing. the character development is very well done, and the music is as well. and there is an actual storyline, so it is focused. remember, if they used just normal tennis moves, where would the fun be in that? it is really interesting to watch all of the new moves they come up with, because it is an anime, not real tennis. just like no one can shoot like vash. and no one can be deadly with a sword like kenshin.

Ryllharu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:45 AM
I tried watching the first 3 eps about four months ago. Not only could I barely get through the first two, I was laughing so hard at how much drama and tension they try to infuse into a tennis match I couldn't even watch the third.

Apparently it's amazing that anyone can play tennis at all in Japan.

kaigan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:18 PM
i agree with Ryllharu. i remember they made the spin serve like it's super hard to do. all i am saying is that don't exaggerate tennis so much that it becomes a joke, which is what POT is.

Munsu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Playing tennis is very entertaining... but watching it can become tedius, in fact it is damn boring... what PoT did was make a tedius sport to watch as fun as possible... and in my book they succeeded....

And don't come here preaching that you opinions are above everyone elses just because you play tennis... news flash you are not the only one...

narutosharingan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
what PoT did was make a tedius sport to watch as fun as possible... and in my book they succeeded....

Exactly.

kaigan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:10 PM
i am not preaching anyone. it's a state of opinion. in my book, POT is a joke.

if you guys don't agree, well...i really don't give a shit.

Assertn
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
i am not preaching anyone. it's a state of opinion. in my book, POT is a joke.

if you guys don't agree, well...i really don't give a shit.

did you think you'd succeed in persuading people not to watch a series that they've seen over 100 eps of in their OWN forum no less??

there are alot of people on these forums who try to act like missionaries and influence the beliefs of other people, which is kinda annoying (although personally i think the worst of these cases come from people in the FMA forums i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif)

I found the series to be very boring as well, but thats just my opinion. I'm kinda curious to see how much different it is now in the series than 100 eps ago....since i'd think it would be extremely hard to come up with unique stuff about tennis.

In fact.....ive come to the conclusion that american television isnt the only thing slipping.....it seems these days more and more anime series show up that take a simple theme or idea, and then build a whole series on it.....as if the plot is an improvised medium to carry out whatever "what if" scenario the creator thinks up. I mean cmon, people who can manipulate paper into whatever they want? A guy who's hand becomes a naked chick? A guy who fights with nose hairs?? Yeah.....i think the world is running out of ideas i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
POT is the lamess anime i've ever seen in my life. it's like tennis player with magical powers. ahahahaha

i believe pot is the second lamest anime. however, it is very close behind hikaru no go, the absolute stupidest anime ever... a dumb anime about a board game.

Munsu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Well if you find it boring and lame... I respect that... but dont come in here talking about how you know better than watching this just because you play tennis...

kaigan
Thu, 07-08-2004, 10:24 PM
that's what make POT the lamess in my book, because i play tennis. seeing what they done to tennis is really a joke.

narutosharingan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:04 AM
I don't understand the comparison. Just because you play tennis doesnt make it lame...not many people are going to watch a series that is just based on real tennis. They might as well just watch real tennis. Something interesting has to be put into it to make it watchable.

and i loved Hikaru no Go too

kaigan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:33 AM
it is lame. all the moves that they have for POT is lame, especially gay ass main character.

PSJ
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:08 PM
PoT is entertaining and fun and do you think we care if it is not as real tennis? obviously we dont since we have seen the show for over 100 eps already. and anime isnt really created to be realistic its created to be entertaining which it is. and its really useless to post how much you dislike it in here....

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:21 PM
if you don't like something don't open your mouth about it, POT doesn't suck but it isn't the greatest anime out there, hikaru no go doesn't suck either it's a matter of tastes and preferences, becuase if you ask me Trigun must've been one of the lamest animes out there WTF with the alien bullshit, suddenly a gigantic cannon grows out of his ass and shit naw that's just idiotic, let's all stop flamming shows we don't like if you don't like it don't come into a thread voicing your opinion WE DON'T CARE!! why do you feel it's neccesary to tell people who love the show that you think it sucks? you just waisted a minute of your life and in this case multiple minutes you could've been out having sex with a girl or something, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT PERTICULAR SERIES, see i don't like DBZ but i'm not going to enter a forum about DBZ and start yelling IT SUCKS!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR DBZ IT SUXXXOORRZ!32b41kj

Mut
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:33 PM
IT SUCKS!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR POT IT SUXXXOORRZ!32b41kj

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
2500 how cool you are! you have practically no life whatsoever! you're so cool i wish i could be like you! your sarcasm isn't funny so don't try using any. go get a life

narutosharingan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Lets stop turning this into a flame thread and actually talk about Prince of Tennis. If there are those who don't like it, then get lost. We don't care for your opinions. If you want to talk about the storyline, then feel free to talk about. I know I would like to.

Anyway.

So 121 was pretty amazing in my book. I had assumed that the golden pair would win, but they actually lost. Go figure.

So this means that all 3 singles have to win, and I would assume that at least the first 2 will win because Ryoma match can then be seen. Who knows though.

kaigan
Fri, 07-09-2004, 09:51 PM
2500 how cool you are! you have practically no life whatsoever! you're so cool i wish i could be like you! your sarcasm isn't funny so don't try using any. go get a life

hahaha

Mut
Fri, 07-09-2004, 10:48 PM
deluxskillz: 0
mut@t@: 1

Assertn
Sun, 07-11-2004, 06:26 PM
nobody better be dissing trigun in here......ive been trying to keep things civil but there's a line and you're getting awfully close to it

kaigan
Sun, 07-11-2004, 08:52 PM
DeluxSkillz
becuase if you ask me Trigun must've been one of the lamest animes out there WTF with the alien bullshit, suddenly a gigantic cannon grows out of his ass and shit naw that's just idiotic

from that comment, you're obviously don't know what is a good anime. i also agreed with mutata: IT SUCKS!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR POT IT SUXXXOORRZ!32b41kj

Noir
Sun, 07-11-2004, 10:39 PM
I've always wanted to get into this series, but it's so hard to get the beginning episodes.

kaigan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 12:07 AM
go to KAA website, they have the whole batch 1-26

Munsu
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Next episode should be released tonight... look foward to it...

micky
Mon, 07-12-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by: narutosharingan
So this means that all 3 singles have to win, and I would assume that at least the first 2 will win because Ryoma match can then be seen. Who knows though.

After defending PoT, its a bit ironic that I'm going to say I cant stand Inui's games. Like Ryoma I think his data tennis sucks. I just don't see him as strong myself, I know hes done fine in the tournaments and was 3rd in Seigaku before Ryoma showed up, trained his body etc but I still don't like him. Maybe he'll lose and they'll meet up in the Nationals to have their revenge, who knows!

To complaints that PoT isn't realistic, I play tennis both singles and doubles at a decent level and I enjoy this series more with its power moves. If any of my favourite animes were realistic I doubt I would enjoy them much at all. Naruto, FMA, One Piece.. hardly realistic at all yet rated highly by everyone (not popular like pokemon as PoT was compared to). The closest you'll get to realism with a widely accepted and enjoyable anime is along the lines of Cowboy Bebop which was set in space. Enjoy your anime, let others enjoy theirs.

HaZMaTiK
Mon, 07-12-2004, 09:32 AM
i can't wait till a-o gets to episode 124+ thats where i last left off on the dvd lol

PSJ
Mon, 07-12-2004, 11:28 AM
inui's games are cool, heck all games are cool. thats what makes this anime watchable the pure entertainment i cant stand the inbetween eps with bullshit like the cursed racket and shit like that the games are the shit nothing else. if the games in this show wasnt so entertaining it would suck to watch since there is no storyline at all no character development either. its just 50+ characters thrown in a giant blender add some tennis to that and you get PoT. and i like it alot i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

narutosharingan
Mon, 07-12-2004, 01:59 PM
I really don't think they will make Seigaku lose so badly like getting swept. Because they spent ALL that time building up to it, including the Hyotei practice matches and all. Plus, you know that Ryoma has to show off his amazing new skills that he is getting like taht really cool smash that he has learned. So I don't think Inui or Fuji will lose.

And yay for 122 tonight!

PSJ
Mon, 07-12-2004, 02:33 PM
yea inui and fuji will probably win. fuji will win because kirihara hurt tachibana. inui will just win he has worked so hard through the whole show even when he wasnt a regular and this is his first singles game since he came back as a regular so he will probably win. i would like to know how good rikkaidais captain is tho.

TennisBall
Tue, 07-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Fuji is the best. I think whenever Fuji has motivation to play tennis, like when he used Taka's bloody racket, he'll play serious. I remember in one episode, they talked about how Fuji is a prodigy because he never plays with his full strength or something along the lines of that. And since Inui just threw away all his "data tennis,"(episode 122) he's probably gonna beat Renji.

PSJ
Tue, 07-13-2004, 07:57 PM
yea Inui was awesome this ep. he'll crush renji now. inui was badass. altho the match i really want to see is fuji vs. kirihara. fuji needs to play seriously to win that game and that should be awesome.

Munsu
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:05 PM
123 should be out...

But there are no BOTS or Torrents... so it might be a joke... if it isnt a joke, you'll have a tough time finding it at the moment

Edit:

It's an fserver release only at the moment

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 07-13-2004, 11:21 PM
The show is awesome, I'm currently downloading episodes 76 and on. I hope it keeps getting better, like it has so far.

Edit: Note to self, when replying to threads, make sure I've gone through all the pages of the thread.

micky
Wed, 07-14-2004, 03:41 AM
It was more intresting to see Inui this ep, Renji has no chance now. Poor kid, that hairstyle does nothing for him either

PSJ
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:55 PM
wow great episode inui was awesome and fuji seemed to have determination to win. we also got to see a whole new echizen and kaidoh. cant wait for ep 124.

dragon
Wed, 07-14-2004, 06:59 PM
123 best eps ever ...i was sitting on the edge of my seat yellin HOLY SHIT over and over hahahah

HaZMaTiK
Wed, 07-14-2004, 07:48 PM
finnally their almost up to episode 124 that is where i left off woot

dragon
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:25 PM
lol
i jux started where i last left off in mange (eps1)

Munsu
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:29 PM
This episode was such a teaser.... when you finally say "Cool, I get to see Inui's eyes" the camara looks elsewhere.... next thing you know he has a new pair of glasses... damn...

At least we get to see someone's eyes... Fuji's... that means he's going to kick some ass next episode... I expect a 6-0 or something of that sort... I think just one episode will be enough for the match....

narutosharingan
Wed, 07-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Naw, Kirihara has to be really good. But Man oh Man was Fuji scary looking. Cannot wait to see what kind of new moves he puts on Akaya.

And then....ECHIZEN!

dragon
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:11 AM
EDIT] sorry for da spoiler

Munsu
Thu, 07-15-2004, 08:28 AM
No... dont spoil things that havent been released subbed since most of us havent seen it and dont want to hear about it...

narutosharingan
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:52 PM
How far are the raws ahead? I think it was somewhere around 140 or so, wasn't it?

Can't wait to see 124...should be good. I think it will take 2 eps for Fuji to win.

PSJ
Fri, 07-16-2004, 08:19 AM
i dont want an 6-0 fuji victory that would be boring. tho it would show that fuji and tezuka are on a whole diffrent level than any other tennis player in the show but i dont think they are just THAT strong. i expect a serious fuji and a win.

micky
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:36 AM
I was thinking of a 6-0 victory until I saw the preview at the end. Seems like hes going to attempt to injure Fuji in some way. No way can Fuji lose this one though, hes a monster!

narutosharingan
Sat, 08-14-2004, 06:30 PM
well, 125 is out. Very awesome to see Fuji mad.

PSJ
Sat, 08-14-2004, 07:13 PM
yea mad fuji was awesome he made akaya scared, that was the best i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif im waiting for echizens match now tho. these past 2 matches has been the best in the entire series. im expecting a good one from echizen to

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 08-14-2004, 07:21 PM
damn it's such a shame that the manga is way better then the anime they totally changed around all the matches, ryoma's match is so awesome in the manga i dont even want to think about how they are gonna screw it up

PSJ
Sun, 08-15-2004, 09:03 AM
where do you download the manga? i would like to read it to...

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-16-2004, 01:44 PM
#fet on rizon, they did vol 19 to 27 and their still going they are up to right in the middle of ryoma's match that we'll get to see when they sub the next ep

PSJ
Mon, 08-16-2004, 04:35 PM
ah irc :/ dont like it and cant use it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ill just stick to the anime then

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 08-17-2004, 07:52 AM
i need some money as i just saw vol's 15-17 is out (episodes 127-139 subbed) not the best subs but good enough lol err need money but they a-o as good as they sub they are super slow but hope they come out fast what a time to stop it lol at begging of ryoma's match

PSJ
Tue, 08-17-2004, 08:30 AM
the usually take their little breaks lke that but the can since they are th only group subbing the series. i remember when another group started subbing around 102 or so A-O released 1 ep a day until the other group stopped subbing then they took a long long break i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif it wont help to complain tho just wait theyäll come eventually.

narutosharingan
Wed, 08-25-2004, 09:47 AM
Did you notice that a group named AnimeRevolution subbed ep 147? Very weird, what were they thinking? They should have started at 126

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 02:50 PM
thought the same thing, i have no idea what they are up to. would like them to sub from where A-O left off.

HaZMaTiK
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:03 PM
well if you go to both thier IRc channel you will see that they AR is going to start subbing from 129+raws

and a-o is going to release episode 126 tonight and the 127 and 128 after i downloaded AR version of 147 great subbing just the font a tad big but i am just glad someone is finally getting something done

PSJ
Wed, 08-25-2004, 04:10 PM
yea but doing 147? i mean come on we want subbed fomr where we left off!!!

Munsu
Wed, 08-25-2004, 10:42 PM
a-o is not releasing tonight afterall...

PoT 126 & 127 [ Thurs 9 PM EST ]

PSJ
Thu, 08-26-2004, 04:21 PM
oh well we have waited for several weeks we can wait one more day.

Munsu
Thu, 08-26-2004, 08:22 PM
26 and 27 are out!

http://a.scarywater.net/ao/

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 02:51 AM
great, finally!!!!!!

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 10:20 AM
this match really doesn't get me excited and this new shot is no where as good as his tennis skills in the manga damn the anime is totally different they really had kiddies in mind when they made the anime, echizen was way cooler in the manga plus sanada'has way more skill then this

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:00 AM
i thought it was cool but then again i dont have anything to compare to. im just pissed that they dragged it on into ep 128.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 11:08 AM
yeah that's the worst part the match isn't even finished, well it was also quiet a lengthy match in the manga so it kind of fits i guess

Munsu
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:54 PM
I just cant get enough of the:

"He changed the racket to his right hand"... "Then, that means....... TWIST SERVE!!!!"

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-27-2004, 03:55 PM
lol it's getting repetitive damn i'm glad those little chearleader girls don't excist in the manga

PSJ
Fri, 08-27-2004, 07:48 PM
i love that part to. when the scream "TWISTO SERVEU"

narutosharingan
Mon, 08-30-2004, 04:06 PM
148 by AR is out...

PSJ
Mon, 08-30-2004, 05:28 PM
why are they releasing from 417? that ticks me off.

whoops typo, it should be 147*

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 08-31-2004, 02:09 PM
they are doing it from 147 cuz a-o was supposed to had released 126-128 already then AR is going to start from 129 and up

narutosharingan
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:22 PM
128 is out!!

It seems as though that now AR is doing subs....AO is really getting onto it...hope this continues!!

Munsu
Tue, 08-31-2004, 10:33 PM
and add that summer ended... and we have the perfect forumula for faster releases... most groups should be picking up soon... except for freaking spoon!!!

Where are you Spoon... give me 42!!!!

anyways... dl 128 now...

Hotsuma
Wed, 09-01-2004, 12:59 AM
I want to see more All star Japan team VS the US team.

narutosharingan
Wed, 09-01-2004, 01:22 AM
That was an awesome ep....seeing Ryoma use others' techniques

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 02:38 AM
downloading 128 at the moment, is 147-148 something to download now or should i wait?

narutosharingan
Wed, 09-01-2004, 08:41 AM
I went ahead and downloaded it now...you never know what might happen if they pull it off, or it stops working. So i got it while i had the chance

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:27 AM
OH MY GOD THAT WAS INSANE!!! ECHIZEN ROCKS!!!. "nobody beats me at tennis"!!! DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! *drools and faints*

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-01-2004, 09:27 AM
wow so he finally started to talk in english after all, in the manga he was talking english all the way from the start of the match this ep was good but they really didn't show what sanada was really capable of, echizen really looks overpowered now though compared to the rest

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 03:48 PM
i dont care about that stinkin manga unless someone hosts it at a website. god damn stupid irc. or if you could send it over msn or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ep 128 was still awesome as hell. echizen is the man i loved when he became REALLY badass and defeated sanada.

narutosharingan
Wed, 09-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Samurai eye!

PSJ
Wed, 09-01-2004, 06:00 PM
OH MY GOD JUST WATCHED 148. ATOBE IS AWESOME GO TEAM JAPAN!!!!!!!! damn these eps are the best. I NEED MORE!!! *drools and faints, gets up again and faints again*

Munsu
Wed, 09-01-2004, 07:11 PM
can you put spoiler warnings next time...???

ExTREm-San
Thu, 09-02-2004, 03:40 PM
I've been thinking, A-O have only released till ep128 and AR is doing the latest releases. What about those eps in the middle ? Is there a group who have already released em ?

PSJ
Thu, 09-02-2004, 04:18 PM
can you put spoiler warnings next time...???

okay, sry for that huge spoiler, im positive you'll forget about it before A-O releases those eps.

nope no one has released the eps in the middle, i guees AR does those eps cause of what they are about.

narutosharingan
Thu, 09-02-2004, 06:54 PM
AO will get to those middle eps. Maybe AR will even do them.

PSJ
Fri, 09-03-2004, 12:53 AM
yea A-O will do those eps now that they finished the game between echizen and sanada

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:17 PM
so, he finally speak english

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:19 PM
echizen english sound kinda weird....at first i didn't know what he mean but when i listen closely then i finally heard it. Might have been a japanese person that say it.

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:21 PM
is A-o the only site that sub prince of tennis, or there other? man, i just can't wait to see episode 129

Munsu
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:31 PM
animefreak... please refrain from posting mutiple times in a row... if feel the need to add something hit the edit botton of your post

animefreak
Mon, 09-06-2004, 11:37 PM
thanks for the tip Budweineken

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by: animefreak
echizen english sound kinda weird....at first i didn't know what he mean but when i listen closely then i finally heard it. Might have been a japanese person that say it.

no? you think? of course it was a japanese person speaking english what did you think?

N-Gage
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

no? you think? of course it was a japanese person speaking english what did you think?

lol how true. at least they put some effort to try to speak english.

"Nobody beats me in tennis" is probably the second best line in the awhole anime...but i still perfer Atobe's "Be awed by the sight of my prowess" quote.

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 09-07-2004, 04:46 AM
echizen's vocie actor is probably one of the only people who can actually say something in english and actually make it sound like english

PSJ
Tue, 09-07-2004, 08:51 AM
nah najirouh's vioce actor succeeded to but it was hard to hear what he said.

narutosharingan
Tue, 09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by: N-Gage

lol how true. at least they put some effort to try to speak english.

"Nobody beats me in tennis" is probably the second best line in the awhole anime...but i still perfer Atobe's "Be awed by the sight of my prowess" quote.

I did love that line by Ryoma. Just plain sweet

animefreak
Tue, 09-14-2004, 02:17 PM
y does it take too long for them to fansub prince of tennis?

Munsu
Tue, 09-14-2004, 02:55 PM
why dont you go and ask them yourself

PSJ
Tue, 09-14-2004, 03:27 PM
because they can take time since no other group is doing it.

Munsu
Tue, 09-14-2004, 08:05 PM
it looks like the competition got serious... AR released episode 129.. im gonna give them a try

narutosharingan
Tue, 09-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Well this competition should hopefully let them catch up

I still like AO better, but I will without a doubt get AR until AO catches up.

animefreak
Tue, 09-14-2004, 10:20 PM
I think AR is better since they sub faster than AO.

narutosharingan
Wed, 09-15-2004, 08:33 AM
AR may be better in that sense, but as far as the quality of the subs are concerned, A-O is definitely better. Plus most of my eps are AO, so I will keep those. Though I still plan on getting AR so i can actually watch NEW eps. Hopefully this pushes AO to start subbing.

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 09:42 AM
hmm i cant download AR for some weird fuckin reason. it says internal server error it pisses me off a little.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 09-15-2004, 02:17 PM
www.animeground.com has a direct download for 129 you just gotta sign up, 129 was great!

PSJ
Wed, 09-15-2004, 03:28 PM
ok ill do that tomorrow. as for this serios competition thing it wont happen that way. remember when another group subbed like 107 and A-O released 3 eps in 2 days and continued at that speed until the other group stopped subbing? the same will happen now. A-O knows that the fans will get their sub cause its the best and if they can go at the same tempo as the new group eventually that group will stop. sad but true.

N-Gage
Wed, 09-15-2004, 04:29 PM
no ones gonna beat A-O, even though there sorta slow. but, i sorta thought AnimeRevolution was planning to just do the recent ones...i'm mad now :@ cuz they could have subbed ep 150 instead of 129

narutosharingan
Wed, 09-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Hahah....I knew it. AO 129 is out.

PSJ
Thu, 09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
yep and a damn good ep too. got inspired to make a sig from that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and i hope AR pushes AO to release some eps fast now.

narutosharingan
Fri, 09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
And so now we know why Nanjiroh retired

animefreak
Fri, 09-17-2004, 02:08 PM
That maybe the reason y he retire, but y he wanted to become a monk?

N-Gage
Sun, 09-19-2004, 01:50 AM
ahaha, dont think that'll work for Najirou though. theres already a perverted monk in another series xD

PSJ
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:14 PM
And so now we know why Nanjiroh retired

already knew, read that manga special like 6 months ago but it was great animated to, didnt like that they changed the guy he beat to a pro. in the manga he was a former pro and now only trainer. that was much better but oh well. echizen looked damn cute when he swinged that racket in the end i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:21 PM
i can't believe Najirou aren't a rich guy cuz he all famous around the world, shouldn't he be rich?...he could have been a billionare with his skill of play.

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:34 PM
maybe he is rich, but they dont portray him as some millionarie dude

animefreak
Mon, 09-20-2004, 10:11 PM
i don't think he rich...he's just a monk living in a small house. Hey i thaught he went to America y is he in Japan..weird?

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 09-21-2004, 05:40 PM
I didn't think he was actually a monk. I thought he mentioned in one of the early episodes that he was merely taking care of the temple temporarily for a frind.

Of course I haven't seen the most recent couple of episodes, so I don't know if something different was mentioned.

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 08:58 AM
i was a little disappointed that episode 150 came out instead of 130.

HaZMaTiK
Wed, 09-22-2004, 09:09 AM
you are right he is just taking care of the temple for a friend so he could use the tennis court there

Munsu
Wed, 09-22-2004, 09:30 PM
130 out by a-o get it on mirkx

Edit... I just watched 129.... I just want to say, NANJIRO IS GOD!!!

130 is next...

animefreak
Wed, 09-22-2004, 11:45 PM
just finish downloading it...watching it now.

narutosharingan
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Wow...the quality on this episode is TERRIBLE. What happened?

Munsu
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:37 AM
it's not terrible... you need to download the latest xvid and ffdshow...

<@evilfishboy> Request « If your file is not working update XviD: http://www.koepi.org/XviD-1.0.2-29082004.exe » I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n
<@evilfishboy> Attention « If your file is not working update FFDShow: http://unc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ffdshow/ffdshow-2004200408

narutosharingan
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:45 AM
No no, it works fine, and i am all updated. But the text gets all splotchy a lot.

Hotsuma
Thu, 09-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Those two American dudes that Oshitari and Eiji are playing against are such losers. I really don't think it's necassary to kill half an episode with background of players we'll never see again. Especially for such stereotypical Americans,

Munsu
Thu, 09-23-2004, 12:00 PM
No no, it works fine, and i am all updated. But the text gets all splotchy a lot.

Well I was having the same problem that you are having until i updated my ffdshow... i already had my xvid updated.... or what do you mean by splotchy? like it gets distorted?

And Hotsuma... if you are talking about episode 131+ please put spoiler warnings... not all of us jumped into downloading the RA releases....

PSJ
Thu, 09-23-2004, 04:12 PM
ra hasnt done 131+ they started at 147 i think so it not possible for him to talk about 131 - 147 unless he watched the raws.

Munsu
Thu, 09-23-2004, 06:18 PM
I know they didnt do exactly 131+... but if anyone (even if raw) is discussing episodes 131+ it should be warned....

animefreak
Thu, 09-23-2004, 09:31 PM
i just finish watching episode 130 yesterday at 2 am when everyone in my house was asleep, just couldn't wait to see it.

what sup with the drunk girl...she say she wasn't good in tennis but man she kick echizen butt.

narutosharingan
Fri, 09-24-2004, 12:35 AM

Well I was having the same problem that you are having until i updated my ffdshow... i already had my xvid updated.... or what do you mean by splotchy? like it gets distorted?

And Hotsuma... if you are talking about episode 131+ please put spoiler warnings... not all of us jumped into downloading the RA releases....

Yeah distorted...the text would on many occasions.

And no one has released 131+

Munsu
Fri, 09-24-2004, 12:51 AM
Well that was the problem i was having and doing that solved it for me...

Again.. i didnt mean 131+ literally.... i jsut meant if you are going to discuss anything above 130... then please warn

animefreak
Fri, 09-24-2004, 10:07 AM
my text work just fine....maybe is the update. I got my xvid from www.xvid.com koepi xvid codec....they're the best!!!

PSJ
Fri, 09-24-2004, 11:52 AM
just finished 130, nice ep that lady seems wuite good but i hope echizen beats her in the end. btw did you see when tezuka had a flashback of serving against sanada? when sanada slides into the screen he doesnt have a part of his leg. aorund 9:20 i think it is.

AmyKaidoh
Sat, 09-25-2004, 05:39 AM
Hello everyone...Im really new to the forum. I kinda scoped the place out and saw the thread here for Prince of Tennis. I am a huge fan of POT...As you can see by my avi and name of course...

I saw the last episode released from AO and it was really bad quality which is very unsual for them. I couldnt read half of what was subbed...But I must say that seeing a very young and adorable Ryoma made it all worth while.

I am really looking forward to seeing further future episodes...

Nachtvogel
Sat, 09-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Like it was mentioned before. Try a newer ffdshow codec, that solves the problem. (Version like 2004...)

Munsu
Sat, 09-25-2004, 12:59 PM
also update your xvid codec

narutosharingan
Sat, 09-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by: Nachtvogel
Like it was mentioned before. Try a newer ffdshow codec, that solves the problem. (Version like 2004...)

When I installed it, the episode kept shutting down when i started it...

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 09-26-2004, 06:46 PM

Originally posted by: Nachtvogel

When I installed it, the episode kept shutting down when i started it...

Ok, first uninstall your current version of ffdshow, then install the new one. I was having the same problem as you *where it crashes at the start* but uninstalling then reinstalling fixed that.

Munsu
Mon, 09-27-2004, 09:04 PM
131 out by a-o

mirkx

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 06:49 AM
yea... thanx man budweineken
got it as soon as i saw it here~

narutosharingan
Tue, 09-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Thanks that worked. ^_^

131 was good...not much tennis excitement though. And no Samurai Eye....

132 is going to be teni puri again....should be fun

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Thanks that worked. ^_^

131 was good...not much tennis excitement though. And no Samurai Eye....

132 is going to be teni puri again....should be fun

hahaz... i tot 129 was pretty boring...becos it appeared in the manga earlier in the series... but they changed the coach though... was supposed to be a retired-pro... i was hopin 130 and 131 will turn out very good... but nonetheless... we got tezuka back!!! 3 cheers for tezuka...!

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:11 AM
tezuka is not back he's still gonna stay in germany for rehab

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
tezuka is not back he's still gonna stay in germany for rehab

hahaz... what i meant was we finally get to see him after all this waiting...

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:17 AM
yeah i wanna see a rematch between him and ryoma should be good

shinichi69
Tue, 09-28-2004, 08:33 AM
hmm... maybe pitting himself against the captain of Rikkaidai will be quite cool too...~

narutosharingan
Tue, 09-28-2004, 12:31 PM
I honestly don't think Tezuka is going to play Echizen anytime soon. He still isn't healed.

One match I would want to see more than that is Ryoma vs. Nanjiroh. That would be nice to see how far Ryoma's come along.

And I wonder if Tezuka will be ready for Nationals...though by looking at the eps that AR released in the late 140s, Nationals won't be for a long while.

shinichi69
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:12 AM
oops, sorry about the wrong info earlier

EDIT: 151 out by AnimeRevolution

Munsu
Fri, 10-01-2004, 11:21 AM
WTF are you smokin' ?

HaZMaTiK
Fri, 10-01-2004, 01:34 PM
can't wait till 152 ryoma is in the dbls

narutosharingan
Fri, 10-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Ryoma isn't in doubles....

And Sengoku is playing...

Poiple Weezard
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:07 AM
I thought we were going to try to avoid discussion from the later releases, or at least warn before saying anything. Not that you've said much yet, but it looked like a conversation might be starting.

Munsu
Sat, 10-02-2004, 12:08 AM
yeah please people... there is a huge gap between AR releases a-o releases... so please warn before discussing... is it so hard to do.... you can even do it with one simple word "Warning" now that wasnt so hard was it

HaZMaTiK
Sat, 10-02-2004, 07:33 PM
sorry just thought we were discussing PoT in this thread sorry should had threw up aspoiler warning

shinichi69
Fri, 10-08-2004, 08:53 PM
why does PoT stop for so long? when izzit gonna resume?

Munsu
Sun, 10-10-2004, 08:29 PM
132 is out by A-O

shinichi... stop complaining about release dates... no one knows when they will be out.. no reason in asking

bah... a chibi episode.. i hate those

animefreak
Sun, 10-10-2004, 10:58 PM
yea....there no need to ask. I did it before and is not going to work. Fansubs when they are not lazy and that final. Oh yea, 132 is out just like Budweineken say.

shinichi69
Mon, 10-11-2004, 01:43 AM
kkz... sorry abt that yo~....
yea... 132 is not very good eh?
the recent episodes kinda boring...

animefreak
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:35 PM
i agree with u there, Shinichi. They really need to got on with the story about tennis. I wonder y the creater do this?

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
they do this because it's a highly popular show in japan and want to stretch it out for the little kiddies to make more money

shinichi69
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:52 PM
hmm... yea... i guess so... no wonder the series will last to 150+ episodes...

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 10-11-2004, 12:56 PM
yeah the manga also has more violence they toned it down a lot and added those little cheerleader girls

narutosharingan
Mon, 10-25-2004, 11:04 AM
I agree that 132 was quite boring.

Hopefully they start some new things. Ryoma isn't going to be playing Tezuka anytime soon, though I would love to seem him play his dad.

PSJ
Mon, 10-25-2004, 11:54 AM
i would love to see some new matches and get as much story as this show can offer and that isnt alot. but its very very good anyway i want moooooore :'(

dragon
Mon, 10-25-2004, 04:52 PM
another group is on 150 A-O is behind WAY BEHIND

PSJ
Mon, 10-25-2004, 05:20 PM
they havent done anyhting in between 132 and 147 so a-o is not all that far behind

animefreak
Mon, 10-25-2004, 05:39 PM
i would love to see some new matches and get as much story as this show can offer and that isnt alot. but its very very good anyway i want moooooore :'(

yea, i want more too. I know that a-o and anime revolution is the only fansubs who's fansub it. But, Come on!!!! why couldn't anime fansubs like anime-keep sub it, they're the best and fastest fansub in all the groups.

Munsu
Thu, 10-28-2004, 02:48 AM
in case anyone is interested... w-dreamers released 129-135

http://randomnothings.com/

HaZMaTiK
Thu, 10-28-2004, 06:48 AM
129-135 is not there anymore

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:02 AM
I just started to watch POT after a tip from a friend, im on eps 15 and i like it so far but i just hate the kids in this anime mostly Horio, Tomo and Sakuno are so annoying i hope when i get to the most recent ep that they will not be around.

Compared to Ippos friends in hajime no ippo,Takmura and co Horio and co in PO are lame....

Munsu
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:14 AM
humm yeah it looks lke they removed the episodes...

Hajime no Ippo is in a class by itself... it's not fair comparing other sports anime to it...

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:18 AM
lol pot is like series for 5 year olds compared to hajime no ippo, hni is like the best sports manga out there nothing can compare to it even better then most shounen series like one piece and naruto, and horio and the cheer leader squad will never go away anime only watchers get screwed over with POT

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:32 AM
I could see after a couple of eps that ippo was in class of its own nut i had to compare it POT cause i havent other sport anime than these twoi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Also one thing i dont like in POT is that there is a lot of still pictures in the games,does get better after a while or is the whole anime like that??

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:43 AM
it's practically the same all the time some matches are done better then others but it's fun to watch keeps you busy when waiting for greater animes

Hakeem_21
Thu, 10-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Okey it nice to know that.

narutosharingan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Yeah i just found 129-135 again...hope this group is good.

Munsu
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:58 AM
i dont think they are a great group... they barely just learn how to fansub.... they are the only ones releasing Gantz 2 though... i dont know how their PoT will look like

narutosharingan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Well, it isn't really downloading at all. Lots of peopel are trying, but I've had it on for quite a few hours and have only 1% done. Maybe I'll just wait for AO and AR.

Munsu
Thu, 10-28-2004, 12:14 PM
dont get me wrong... they have pretty good translations... they are just lacking in some other areas of fansubbing... they probably have low seeders as always... i'll wait for them to put it on bots in their irc channel to get them...

animefreak
Thu, 10-28-2004, 02:44 PM
Well, it isn't really downloading at all. Lots of peopel are trying, but I've had it on for quite a few hours and have only 1% done. Maybe I'll just wait for AO and AR.

i got a pretty good decent speed when i downloaded it, but there was no seed to finish it.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 10-28-2004, 09:21 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/ao/%5Ba-o%5DPrince_of_Tennis_133_%5B6C2D8DE9%5D.avi.torren t

A-O ep 133

narutosharingan
Thu, 10-28-2004, 10:02 PM
This kinda confirms it...AO does episdoes when other groups start subbing....threatened maybe?

animefreak
Fri, 10-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Episode 133 is out by A-O, i guess Deluxskillz beat me to it.

animefreak
Fri, 10-29-2004, 09:27 AM
This kinda confirms it...AO does episdoes when other groups start subbing....threatened maybe?

No, i don't think so, y would they wanted to do that? that like saying 'okay, someone just sub it, guess i have to skip dinner, party, school and fansub this damn thing.

narutosharingan
Fri, 10-29-2004, 11:46 AM

No, i don't think so, y would they wanted to do that? that like saying 'okay, someone just sub it, guess i have to skip dinner, party, school and fansub this damn thing.

Becaues I have noticed that the many of the last episdoes they have been subbing came right after AR subbed episodes. It has happened enough times that it just isn't coincidence. Of course, I couldnt care less as long as they sub.

And hopefully this will happen....

...AR 134 is out. Keep the subbing going!!

Sat, 12-11-2004, 01:35 AM
just watched ep. 141...

a ova will come out for POT in 2005

narutosharingan
Thu, 01-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Does anyone have any news on new episodes? It has been awhile

PSJ
Thu, 01-20-2005, 06:39 PM
yea AO always does it that way they have killed like 4 diffrent groups by now once a group subbed 1 ep a day AO got it to a speed of 2 eps a day and the other group were dead after a week. i guess they got tired of subbing i can understand them tho they have subbed 130+ eps of a show that doesnt really change and they seemed to have problems with group members a while ago.

nope no new info on eps,maybe they are taking a new 2 month break i remember them taking one around august to september last year.

narutosharingan
Fri, 01-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Well they should at least say something.

And this series should finish around 200 or so, right? I mean all they have to do after this world tournament is the Japan finals.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-22-2005, 01:07 AM
I would geuss that there is about 100 eps since things goes slow in this show. Still i saw raws up to 165,so i hope they will start realesing the subs fast again.

PSJ
Sat, 01-22-2005, 01:35 PM
me to but we cant hope to much around AO you know how they are

narutosharingan
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Well speak of teh devil. 142 is out

Munsu
Mon, 01-24-2005, 02:23 AM
this episode was the worst in a long time... damn was this episode cheesy...

only cool thing was that american kid kicking everyone's ass...

PSJ
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:25 PM
i liked it it was a typical in between tournaments episode, with a touch of kevin... PoT eps are always enjoyable without any real substanse.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I cant believe you guys are on this ep when the other group have already put out up 152. Why? Do you guys care about the quality so much.

I have watched both groups subs,there isnt big diffrence.

narutosharingan
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:33 AM
AR hasn't really done everything, just newer ones. And I do think AO's quality is better than AR's. So I wait for them...though I have seen AR's, I'm not keeping them

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:47 AM
i saw a copule of AR eps they werent bad but the thing that pissed me off was how they skipped the whole training camp and just shot right into the torunament fucking morons. this show got so little story already, why taking it all away?

revel911
Sat, 02-05-2005, 12:19 PM
is Anime-Otakus still subbing PoT, I went to their website and it was down?

animefreak
Sat, 02-05-2005, 06:40 PM
I don't know, but let's hope is just a site problems.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-05-2005, 08:53 PM
I dont understand why a new group doesnt take over POT its a popular anime and thera is alot of raw and if you want to become a know group its perfect......

animefreak
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:47 PM
maybe is because they needed more fansubs.

revel911
Sun, 02-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Is there a set number of Episodes for PoT?

narutosharingan
Wed, 02-09-2005, 01:22 AM
No clue, though there shouldn't be much left after teh US-Japan tournament and then the All Japan tournament. Though who knows....

revel911
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:46 AM
No clue, though there shouldn't be much left after teh US-Japan tournament and then the All Japan tournament. Though who knows....

Yeah, i was figuring it would end around Ep 200 or so

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:44 PM
It will be alteast 200 eps thats pretty sure since they have only been one game of the us-jp game and the national tournament so there is atleast 50-60 eps left.

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
I dont understand why a new group doesnt take over POT its a popular anime and thera is alot of raw and if you want to become a know group its perfect......

because A-O keeps crushing the ones that try to do PoT. for example if a group subs 1 ep every other day A-O subs 1 ep a day until the other group stops subbing, i kinda think A-O is sitting on a bunch of unreleased but already subbed eps.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:15 PM
i'm beginning to forgot the story and characters' name because of the wait.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-09-2005, 08:04 PM

because A-O keeps crushing the ones that try to do PoT. for example if a group subs 1 ep every other day A-O subs 1 ep a day until the other group stops subbing, i kinda think A-O is sitting on a bunch of unreleased but already subbed eps.

Who cares how many groups they crush as long as we get some new along the wayi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Also there are raws up 162+....

Im hoping for the group that subbed up to 152 to pick up the pace again.

Bud:

You likes this anime, why not make your group to sub it....

narutosharingan
Thu, 02-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Maybe we just need someone to keep occasionally subbing a random episode, so that AO can get off their butts and actually do something.

animefreak
Thu, 02-10-2005, 02:14 PM

Who cares how many groups they crush as long as we get some new along the way

Also there are raws up 162+....

Im hoping for the group that subbed up to 152 to pick up the pace again.

Bud:

You likes this anime, why not make your group to sub it....

yea, come on!!!!

narutosharingan
Wed, 03-02-2005, 05:53 PM
This is so depressing....the 174 raw came out today.....

And AO hasnt touched since 141 or so....THIRTY EPISODES BEHIND...

I'm going to cry

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-02-2005, 07:20 PM
There is other group you know and they are on 152.

PSJ
Fri, 03-04-2005, 12:04 PM
yea but didnt they start at 146?

narutosharingan
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah they didn't start till later, and it isnt very good. Not to mentino they havent done anything either

AO randomly released 143 today

PSJ
Sat, 03-05-2005, 06:42 AM
finally, awesome i love this show great.

animefreak
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:33 PM
there's a group that released episodes 144-150 by W-Dreamers. I don't know if it raw or sub, but i'm downloading it at the moment.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 03-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I hope they realease subs cause then they might give ue 152+ soon.

PSJ
Sun, 03-06-2005, 05:30 AM
where did you find that group, there isnt such a group at animesuki....

and as a side note, A-O has released ep 1 fandubbed.

Munsu
Sun, 03-06-2005, 09:51 AM
they are the ones that released Gantz second season

PSJ
Sun, 03-06-2005, 12:01 PM
that tells me nothing, where can i find their subs etc.?