PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Manga

zeion22
Sun, 04-04-2004, 11:01 PM
I was wondering if there is more than 291 chapters and if there are what site is it on, plus if there isnt are the going to update it cuse it is right in exciting part.....

Hakeem_21
Mon, 04-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Go to manga download list topic to find where you can download One Piece.

sangai
Tue, 04-06-2004, 02:23 PM
also on our site we might be adding it so it can be viewed online

291 chapters seems kinda odd to stop at that number

Mut
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:27 AM
What the hell is One Piece. someone plz explain, i've seen the characters and they don't seem too cool.

Raven
Wed, 04-07-2004, 03:02 AM
It's a similar sort of 'moral' setting as Naruto i.e. Protecting your friends with your life, striving for your dreams, etc.

In fact it's a very similar series to Naruto, same sort of humour, same sort of fights (kinda)... the only difference is it's all about pirates, which are pretty different to ninja. There are characters who are stronger than others, and the underdog tries to beat them but doesn't always win, just like Naruto (the series, not the character). It's funny as hell, and the characters are pretty cool once you've seen what they can do.

The other thing is, the anime doesn't drag as much as Naruto anime does. Generally it keeps up with the speed of the manga.

Download the first few eps, see what you think. Personally I find it very addictive, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that opinion.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 04-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Luffy kicks so much ass, anyone should get this anime and the manga it's funny as hell and the action is well in my opinion not as good as Naruto's but they've tried to set a hilarious tone to this series and the battles are always extravagant, anyone must get this

chaos4ever4
Wed, 04-07-2004, 08:36 PM
From what I can gather, the movies/specials aren't very good compared to the series.

Raven
Thu, 04-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Meh, there's only been 2 so far (properly translated) and they ain't that great, just side plots that don't apply to the main storyline. But lots of animes have those.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-08-2004, 03:02 PM
One piece is super goofy-looking, but very very cool. It's pretty much a lock that if you enjoy the mix of action/humor/suspense of Naruto, you will also like One Piece.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:43 AM
more people should watch or read One Piece it's amazing one of my favorites

zeion22
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:41 PM
right well w/e, no one rele answered my question.............

Raven
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Yes, they did, in the second post. It said:

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Go to manga download list topic to find where you can download One Piece.