PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru dying

Knives122
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:06 PM
When does Orochimaru dye, in my opinion he doesnt have long since in the fight with the3rd he lost his arms to the death god in the manga, since he can no longer use any jutsu's he can no longer fight, and since you need your hands for most simple tasks in a day, he wouldnt last very long.

(Im saying this, b/c i dont know if he's dead yet)

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:26 PM
by dye, you mean die right? lol. Well, after Tsunade not healing him, and while hes fleeing he says "i still have one other way to heal my arms" or something like that. So, he'll probably get his arms back

Knives122
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Lol guess i wasnt paying attention when I wrote that, sorry but thanks for the info.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-04-2004, 11:13 PM
We don't know when he's going to die, there are no signs of it happening in the manga right now.

Assertn
Mon, 04-05-2004, 02:00 PM
have you reached the 400s yet? its no longer a problem for him

XwingRob
Mon, 04-05-2004, 08:50 PM
LOL, you meant the 200s right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

JTD121
Mon, 04-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
have you reached the 400s yet? its no longer a problem for him

Ohhh! We have a person from the future here guys! ;p

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

Haku no Fuyu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Really? Me too! Space cheese is nice and yummy, girls pack even more powerful slaps, the pokemon count has hit the thousands, Al Gore has finnaly gotten his patent on the internet, bachelor chow now has more gravy, the Super Mario Bros. series has been remade over 30 times, Cap'n Crunch is now an Admiral, Final fantasy's number is now...73 I think, and Alien Overlords control our thoughts....

Assertn
Mon, 04-05-2004, 11:46 PM
er wups.....i thought you meant when he lost his arms from when KAKASHI (aka the 6th hokage) summoned the death god......my bad i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Himura_san
Tue, 04-06-2004, 12:08 AM
er wups.....i thought you meant when he lost his arms from when KAKASHI (aka the 6th hokage) summoned the death god......my bad i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

careful buddy, don't predict the spoilers! ;p

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

careful buddy, don't predict the spoilers! ;p

this is open discussion. So, spoilers allowed. Just don't post stuff you get from the raw, cause Failure-sama will get mad at you

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Gods_Son
Tue, 04-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Himura_san was kidding, it was supposed to be funny.

Assertn
Tue, 04-06-2004, 12:37 AM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/hokage.jpg

oh wups...looks like the cats out of the bag
this is kakashi saying "holy shit, orochimaru is back! i should've killed him when he confronted me during my pupils' prelims....i shall correct my mistake!"

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Himura_san was kidding, it was supposed to be funny.

I figured, just couldn't miss the oportunity to mess with Failure-sama...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Speaking of whom, how in heck did you manage to make that pic, Faillure-sama?
It's very good...
*thinking if it would be a good idea to post it on Naruto* nah, better don't push the envelopeheh, heh

Raven
Tue, 04-06-2004, 01:03 AM
Heh, that pic's been going round for a while now, not sure who originally created it though.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Oh, well first time I see it.
I doubt that it was actually in the Manga, so whomeved did it did a great job.

Assertn
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:56 AM
actually i made that using 2 different manga pics a while back i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

maybe....just maybe....it will trick a noob, and then an enormous rumor could erupt, with fansites and forums devoted to the "mysterous hokage kakashi" picture....and I'll be there, behind my computer....smiling i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:05 AM
actually i made that using 2 different manga pics a while back i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

maybe....just maybe....it will trick a noob, and then an enormous rumor could erupt, with fansites and forums devoted to the "mysterous hokage kakashi" picture....and I'll be there, behind my computer....smiling i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Well, omedeto gozaimasu...I liked it a lot. And go for it...if you need my help to spread rumors, just ask. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:13 AM
lol, any help towards accomplishing my dream would be appreciated i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Uberbaka
Tue, 04-06-2004, 09:41 AM
and I'll be there, behind my computer....smiling i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

What the hell will you doing behind your computer? Watching the fans go 'round? =P

Anyho, that's a really cool pic.. Saw it when it first circulated *snicker*

lasaire
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Well, you knoowww.....way back before Tsunade was introduced, Kishimoto was quoted in an interview as saying Kakashi was the next choice for Hokage....

Rumor time!

Mut
Tue, 04-06-2004, 05:15 PM
as awesome as kakashi is, i can't see him being a hokage.

Assertn
Tue, 04-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Well, you knoowww.....way back before Tsunade was introduced, Kishimoto was quoted in an interview as saying Kakashi was the next choice for Hokage....

Rumor time!

::GASP:: yeah its true....i DO remember that...and it was on this huge fansite and everything......except the fansite was taken down by kishimoto's cronies and all the evidence was fried in a microwave then launched into space....

BUT ITS TRUE.....ask mark if you dont believe me! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut@t@: when was the one time you were wrong? i think i missed it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Fox Fire
Tue, 04-06-2004, 09:01 PM
hehehe can I use that pic?

Assertn
Wed, 04-07-2004, 05:11 PM
sure....spread the good word!