PDA

View Full Version : Why... why... why....?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:09 PM
they could have made a second season to this anime! and yet they chose not too, but why? and hey is there a mirc channel somewhere to download inuyasha boxtorrents is down...

Mut
Mon, 04-05-2004, 12:05 AM
if there was one anime that i wish didn't end it would be cowboy bebop. they should make a prequal to cowboy bebop going into deeper detail about spike and vicious.

sorry that my post is completely OT. =/

Gods_Son
Mon, 04-05-2004, 12:50 AM
yea, I don't really care about Robin, but a prequel to Bebop would definately be cool.

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 01:14 AM
i really didnt find cowboy bebop to be that amusing... but i'm sure that a prequel would be 10 times more interesting than the series...

As far as Robin goes... i really liked it and if anytime in the future someone decides to continue the series i will certainly see it because i found the story very intriging and i really liked the characters.... as a matter of fact I think that I'll watch that series again when i go back home... it is one of my all-time favorites

*kibakun*
Mon, 04-05-2004, 12:24 PM
i think robin is good and i dont know where u come from buddy but cowboy beebop was great. and yes sequels and such for both would deffinitelly be good, who invented the really short animes anyways? i find that disturbing.

Kumiriko
Mon, 04-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Anotyher serise that should have been longer. HELLSING

lionheart1012000
Mon, 04-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko
Anotyher serise that should have been longer. HELLSING

i have to agree with you, hellsing should have been longer. and actually i heard that it was gonna be longer but there were some, shall we say, problems.

Gods_Son
Mon, 04-05-2004, 06:53 PM
I don't think Bebop should've been longer, I'd just want to see a prequel. I agree that Hellsing could've been longer, if the series doesn't have a great ending then everyone always wants it to be longer.

Kumiriko
Mon, 04-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Now a serise that my family all agrees needed to be longer. It dint really end. i was happy with the serise. but everone i know sez. Neia under seven needed to be longer and actually end, personallly i found it to be one of the only serise i found it ok to be open ending

SaSuKeRuLeS
Wed, 04-07-2004, 04:28 PM
id like to see morw bebop but can someone answer my question about inuyasha?

Munsu
Wed, 04-07-2004, 07:28 PM
go to the anime-kraze site

or downloadanime.org it should have them