PDA

View Full Version : kimi ga nozomu eien

x hypz x
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:02 PM
well, i just finished kgne (i know, i'm a laggard) and was wondering if there were any other series like it? any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

MadeAuthentic
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:05 PM
yeah kimi ga nozomu eien is one of them unique ones...i can't really think of any others like it. nothing really controversial. only those love stories like love hina, ai yori aoshi, and full metal panic fumoffu i think. if you can find anymore just like kgne please do post.=)

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 04:50 AM
humm i dont know why I'm recomending this, but She, The Ultimate Weapon (Saikano)... it is a depressing love story so if that's what you liked about KGNE then you'll like this...

But I'm warning you... it is a very hard story

Stoopider
Mon, 04-05-2004, 08:44 AM
*Snore*. I watched the first episode and slept through it.

However I heard good ratings about KGNE.

Okay. Another good series that would be quite similar would be Onegai Teacher and Ai Aori Aoshi..

You might want to check out Fruit Basket (I hate it, but ppl love it), or Dnangel.

Tenkei
Mon, 04-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Budweineken: I was just about to come and suggest the same thing~

Really, if you like romantic type animes -- SaiKano is definitely something you need to at least check out. As said, though .. careful. It's probably one of the most depressing love stories out there.

I'd definitely recommend checking that out, though.

Munsu
Mon, 04-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
*Snore*. I watched the first episode and slept through it.

However I heard good ratings about KGNE.

Okay. Another good series that would be quite similar would be Onegai Teacher and Ai Aori Aoshi..

You might want to check out Fruit Basket (I hate it, but ppl love it), or Dnangel.

You cant compare the rest of the series to first episode... the first episode is nothing

narutosharingan
Mon, 04-05-2004, 03:08 PM
I thought this was a very good series, but it was TOO depressing to me.

x hypz x
Mon, 04-05-2004, 07:53 PM
thanks guys, i'll check it out

chaos4ever4
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:36 PM
From what I hear, KGNE doesn't match to Saikano on thet depression scale

Munsu
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Of course it doesnt... nothing compares to Saikano in my opinion