PDA

View Full Version : DRUNK FIST was a techique that has been planned for Lee since the beginning of the story!!!

thewisdomofgod
Sun, 04-04-2004, 08:40 PM
DRUNK FIST was a techique that has been planned for Lee since the beginning of the story!!!
i've heard some people said that drunk fist was just a sudden thought from the author to make Lee look cool...
Well...for those who have said that...
WRONG!!!!!
why?
cuz i got proof!!!!!
here: in volume 10, chapter 82 where Rock was fighting Garaa!!!
take a good look at the freaking title page!!!
don't have it?
go to http://www.narutofan.com
download chapter 82 urself!!!

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 08:58 PM
omg, so many explanation points. 1 per sentence is enough. Thanks for the "proof", but i can't see anything related to drunkenness... wat? is it the writing on his face?

Assertn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:02 PM
kishimoto draws spontaneous chapter covers all the time like that.....doesnt mean that he planned it from the start though. I'm sure that a great deal of planning was taken to figure out the entire plot of a saga, but it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume the possibility that he waited until after the tsunade saga was over before deciding what he should do with lee

Mut
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:11 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if this was hokage-iv on another username.

L8r
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:14 PM
whats up with all the topics on Lee and drunken fist?

DRUNK FIST was a techique that has been planned for Lee since the beginning of the story!!!

well we cant really know that for sure... unless some one talks to Kishimoto

sangai
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:18 PM
god again

the last one was locked for a reason

please lock this one again

thewisdomofgod
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:52 PM
OMG!!!
can't u guys see?
fine, i'll post the damn page out!!!
LOOK! this is from before the fight with garaa!!!
and please read the freaking side letters on the page!
it says "I'm sorry Gai Sensei...I can't LEARN the SUIKEN (DRUNK FIST) until I'm 21..."
and titled "LEE's secret"
http://www.rus.idv.tw/upload/files/2004405_naruto-10-1-01.jpg

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:56 PM
wat the hell, that wasn't my 82 title page lol

thewisdomofgod
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
omg, so many explanation points. 1 per sentence is enough. Thanks for the "proof", but i can't see anything related to drunkenness... wat? is it the writing on his face?

i don't understand...
u can type...
but for some reason, u can't read???
gosh

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:03 PM
lol.. no .. i said that quote before i saw that title page... (apparently my title page for 82 is jacked up or something, i have to fix it), but now i see what youre talking about

thewisdomofgod
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
lol.. no .. i said that quote before i saw that title page... (apparently my title page for 82 is jacked up or something, i have to fix it), but now i see what youre talking about

lol....sorry...i was being too harsh...
i was just sorta mad when i have explained and no one seems to be listening at all....

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-04-2004, 11:10 PM
yeah, it probably is Hokage VI, but if it is somebody else, then try reading the other topics instead of making a new even dumber one. Nobody cares about your argument about the cover page of Chapter 82 because it was already brought up in the other topic. Somebody please lock this.

lasaire
Mon, 04-05-2004, 02:38 AM
Roger. Topic locked.

Furthermore, if any further threads are posted about this discussion, or if it does indeed turn out that thewisdomofgod is Hokage-IV in disguise, further steps will be taken. Consider yourself warned.