PDA

View Full Version : Naruto turning back into the Kyuubi

Knives122
Sun, 04-04-2004, 06:54 PM
I've been reading the Naruto manga's and I just re-read the fight between Naruto and Gaara:when Gama bunta and the "Sand Badger" were fighting, and what was up with the Kyuubi coming out when Naruto and Gamabunta combined their remaining chakra

Mut
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:34 PM
if i am understanding you correctly, then...naruto transformed gamabunta into the demon fox so gamabunta can get closer and get a grip (foxes have claws, frogs don't) on the badger so that naruto can knocked out gaara.

Assertn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 08:43 PM
yeah, it was just a henge
it would be pretty sweet if they elaborate more on it in the anime

jing
Sun, 04-04-2004, 11:43 PM
IF NARUTO can henge with gamabunta
TECHNICALLY they can both do KAGEBUNSHINs. SHAT GAMABUNTA KAGE BUNSHINS THATS INSANE.

jonny-mt
Mon, 04-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Yeah, that was just a giant fox; not the Kyuubi. If you'll notice it...um, doesn't have nine tails. It's just what Naruto came up with on the spot, and the symbolism ain't half-bad, either.

Raven
Mon, 04-05-2004, 06:10 AM
Apart from the 1 tail, it did look identical to the kyuubi though. For someone who's never seen the fox, Naruto really knows what it looks like. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

L8r
Mon, 04-05-2004, 06:19 AM
didnt he see it when he got gammabunta?

Raven
Mon, 04-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Well, that was just metaphorical wasn't it? He didn't actually go inside himself and talk to a fox did he? Even for an anime that's pretty far fetched.

Plus, even if he did, he only saw eyes, if I'm not mistaken.

Knives122
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:44 AM
Im sure hes seen at least one picture(if any) of what it looked liked, and i think he did go into himself b/c belive it or not the two are one wheter they like it or not, think of Yugioh but without the cooperation

Raven
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:40 AM
Even if he did go inside his own body somehow (which I believe was just a way for Kishimoto to allow Naruto access to the chakra) then he only saw the eyes, he never saw what the fox looked like.

And why would there be pictures? "Oh no, a giant monster is attacking the village, quick, somebody fetch the official photographer, we have to take some photos! Sell 'em on eBay!" i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:47 AM
naruto has never seen the kyubi itself (except when he saw the eyes and claw), only have heard about it. besides people weren't allowed to talk about it all his life and he has been living in a bubble. i'm surprised naruto hasn't tried to learn more about the kyubi after finding out that he's the one imprisoning it.

kilzo
Wed, 04-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Well there's a point to be made with this, i dont believe any of us have a demon fox seal within ourselves, so we can't all be sure.

IMO i think Naruto could have more of a mental image of kyubi, something more of a feeling towards him, since you would probably have something like that inside of yourself, after awhile of knowing it, and from past expriences when he tapped into kyubi's chakra, he could probably get a feeling of what he may look like.

idunno just me i guess.