PDA

View Full Version : who is the girl next to jiraiya and orochimaru?

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 01:58 AM
is she that really powerful lady ninja that female ninjas look upto, if so whats her name and tell me things about her

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:03 AM
you'll have to wait and see, or read the manga cuz this discussion/forum catagory contains no spoilers.

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:06 AM
its not a spoiler i am absolutely positive sakura mentioned it once that she looked up to this girl as the best female ninja, and they show her in the opening theme of the new eps

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:08 AM
you sure? what ep? i dont remember this

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:11 AM
it might of been sakura, it might of been that girl that konohamaru knows or Ino, but i am dead positive shes like "I want to grow up to be just like (female super ninja). ahh i want to know, shes obviously one of the uhh sannin or whatever its called hehe

Noonan
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:13 AM
The Characters Name is Tsunade (I believe that was mentioned in ep 50ish) - anything beyond that would be a spoiler at this point.

Message me or ask in Open discusstion if you want more details before the Anime gets to her.

Noonan

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:14 AM
thanks noonan, ur exactly right its one of the 50s its Tsunade, the supreme awesome female ninja, and no thanks, i dont want no manga spoilers im hard core anime eheh

High Wind
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by: gokudagreat
it might of been sakura, it might of been that girl that konohamaru knows or Ino, but i am dead positive shes like "I want to grow up to be just like (female super ninja). ahh i want to know, shes obviously one of the uhh sannin or whatever its called hehe

I believe its actually Ten Ten who says this.

I think its in a flashback when Lee is fighting Gaara in the Prelims.

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 03:25 AM
good mem high wind, ur right

Stoopider
Sun, 04-04-2004, 04:35 AM
That is the famous Moegi. One of the Great 3. She's an incredibly strong ninja. Later in the anime, She'll be the one who will unite the Wind Clan and the Leaf clans together to battle against the sound and Sand clans. She would lead the wind clan into battle, while for the Leaf clan, Jiraiya and his second in command Ino's dad would lead the leaf into battle. They both combine forces and is now retaliating against the sound and sand. Brilliant stuff. Oh yeah, she's also the one who teaches Naruto the Rosange chakra mould attack. Damn cool.

Omg. I've just spilled the beans!!. Close this Thread!! Or move it to Open Discussion.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
That is the famous Moegi. One of the Great 3. She's an incredibly strong ninja. Later in the anime, She'll be the one who will unite the Wind Clan and the Leaf clans together to battle against the sound and Sand clans. She would lead the wind clan into battle, while for the Leaf clan, Jiraiya and his second in command Ino's dad would lead the leaf into battle. They both combine forces and is now retaliating against the sound and sand. Brilliant stuff. Oh yeah, she's also the one who teaches Naruto the Rosange chakra mould attack. Damn cool.

Omg. I've just spilled the beans!!. Close this Thread!! Or move it to Open Discussion.

Danm you... you freaking spoiled everything...
You forgot to tell that Sakura is her personal assistant, and during the crucial battle she comes up with a kick-ass new jutsu, the Totemo-taikutsu-no-jutsu... She yells Saske-kun and starts telling everybody about how she loves him and bores everybody to death, friend and foe alike.

Now, what's the name of the third guy on Kabuto's team?
When the Hokage calls all the jounins after that guy(what's his name btw) who was the judge during the preliminaries and got killed by who's that guy from that village which I think is that one from that that psycho kid with a tattoo on his forehead, what are the names of all those ninjas around?
Which one is Aoba?
Who are those old people around the Hokage? Damn I have soooo many questions... Anyhow... as they say... there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
I hate to be rude, but one more vote for close this damn thread already. Please...That, or make a section dedicated to questions of such intellectual depth.

There are tons of Naruto sites with characters bios/pics and there's a button on this particular forum with SEARCH written on it...

And BTW, goku, if you *KNOW* that Sakura or whomever mentioned her name, would be that too much trouble to watch the episode *again* and CHECK THAT ON YOUR (freaking) OWN, instead of open a thread about it?
On a side note, that's not your first question of that nature. I'd be careful...then again, I will stick by my theory that some people don't value their netlife.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
[quote]
On a side note, that's not your first question of that nature. I'd be careful...then again, I will stick by my theory that some people don't value their netlife.

very good theory and seems to be very true...as for me i just dont make threads, makes me have a longer netlife.

lasaire
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:58 PM
It is TenTen who mentions wanting to be a "strooongg kunoichi like the legendary Tsunade-sama!" It's in one of the flashbacks during the Gaara vs. Lee fight, because Lee immediately chips in with his goal: "I want to prove that I can be a respectable ninja without ninjutsu or genjutsu! That's my everything!"

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:23 PM
yeah, the third person is Tsunade and TenTen is the one who mentions her. you'll find out more about her later.

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-04-2004, 04:32 PM
thanks guys except for stoopider, i could tell from the first few words it was a ruiner, except that u were wrong and its tsunade, thanks for the info i cant wait to find out more

KakashiSensei
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:06 PM

This thread is perfectly fine as long and no one talks about plot points that concern Tsunade later in the story. He's a asking a simple question as he obviously never read the manga, no need to make stupid spam posts about it. this is fin as long as there is no spoiling. If that happens then trouble is a brewing.

Krbadass
Mon, 04-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Answered and locked.