PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi's jitsu

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:00 PM
I wonder... if Kakashi is capable of doing Rasengan. Since he was a student of the 4th AND he has sharingan too (even though he gets it later), i think he would be able to use it. And if he is able to use it, then why doesn't he use that? The sharingan + rasengan would be very powerful.

Mut
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:01 PM
no one knows.

lasaire
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:57 PM
I believe that it's because Naruto(obviously because of the Kyuubi), Jiraiya and the Fourth have much more chakra capacity than Kakashi. The above three can summon all kinds of frogs, right up to Gamabunta, and one would assume that since Kakashi was the fourth's student he would also learn frog summons, but instead he has dogs, and he's never shown to have a giant dog equivalent to Gamabunta (though that would be kickass).

I think that the massive amount of chakra required for the rasengan (remember, it's soo much that Naruto burns the palm of his hand) limits it to those super-advanced jounin like the Fourth and Jiraiya, or Naruto who can rely on the Kyuubi's chakra.

If Kakashi ever approached the level of the Fourth, would be be able to do it? I think so.

L8r
Sat, 04-03-2004, 05:57 PM
i dont think he can do it...
thats why he invented the lightning edge, i think its sorta like a spin of from the rasengan
im not sure but i think some one sayed something like that in manga...but like i sayed im not sure

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-03-2004, 08:22 PM
I just went through the Rasengan sage, so check Chapter 159 (page 6), tsune says that only jiriya and the 4th are able to do it...
however since the sentence ends with "..." it's possible to think that she would want to add "and Kakashi", but i don't think so...

Assertn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 10:07 PM
there's no point to having both the rasengan AND the raikiri/chidori.....since both are considered assassination type jutsus. for kakashi, raikiri is prolly alot easier to learn and perform....as long as he has the sharingan

Insomniac
Sat, 04-03-2004, 10:42 PM
i believe that the way Kakashi uses the chidori would be much more efficient then how he would use the rasengen seeing as Kakashi created the chidori.

Assertn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 10:45 PM
well naruto seems to be able to create the rasengan more than just 2 times a day like sasuke's chidori, and it seems to decimate things more efficiently too...but if both techniques are finishing moves.....then im sure all this wouldnt matter i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:55 PM
isn't that because naruto naturally has more chakra than anyone else and he has the kyubi chkara?

Haku no Fuyu
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:56 PM
Dunno. Could be. Though the Kyuubi's chakra is definately a plus.

Raven
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:30 AM
But Naruto doesn't use Kyuubi's chakra to do the Rasengan does he? He's never had to access it I don't think, he uses a clone to help him but I think it's just about controlling your chakra in a certain way, not the amount of chakra you have.

Kakashi wouldn't ever use Rasengan anyway, it's not his style. The Rasengan is big, loud and clumsy, where as the Chidori is sleek, quick, and cool, much more suited to Kakashi's style of techniques.

originalkrn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Well, the rasengan is way more powerful than the chidori (as seen when Naruto's watering tower is torn open whereas in Sasuke's there is just a normal hole. I think its in chapter 159 or something) and the chidori also seems to take an immense amount of chakra, but the rasengan didn't show that much chakra exhaustion. So, the chidori is obselete compared to the rasengan. I don't see an advantage in the chidori compared to it because even though the rasengan makes a lot of noise, the chidori isnt that quiet either. Its as loud as "1000 birds chirping" haha.

Insomniac
Sun, 04-04-2004, 03:00 AM
just having the kyuubi in narutos body has increased his chakra stamina, the kyuubi chakra has been leaking into his chakra for years, increasing the amount he can NORMALLY use.

and we all seem to be comparing Sasukes chidori with Kakashi's, we have no idea how strong Kakashi's chidori is compared to the rasengen of the same level.

Chidori is a jabbing motion while rasengen is a hurrican, chidori has more of a central point of attack so it forces all of its power into that one point where as rasegen hits a point and wildly damages.
a concerntrated force can do alot more damage then a beserk one.

Mut
Sun, 04-04-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
he uses a clone to help him but I think it's just about controlling your chakra in a certain way, not the amount of chakra you have.

damn...i think you are correct and i was wrong about it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO =(

Raven
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Heh. Better change it to:

1. I have only ever been wrong once.

Anyway, I always liken the two moves to a knife and a mace. The Chidori gives stabbing-type damage, while the Rasengan gives bludgeoning damage. That's just the way I think of it anyway.

L8r
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:52 AM
hope we see Sasuke and naruto finish what they started on the roof

lasaire
Sun, 04-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Well, even though the chidori is loud, I think the chidori's probably more of a stealth-use jutsu whereas rasengan goes for straight-up damage.

Think about it: you're tasked to assassinate a guy, do you use the jutsu that will punch a hole in his chest, or the jutsu that will take out the guy and half the buildings in a straight line behind him? The back of that water tower Naruto hit was damaged much much worse than the front of it, and the chidori only mangled the area where Sasuke actually hit it.

Let's face it, the rasengan's not exactly subtle. And that suits the respective user's style: chidori relies on the straight-on charge paired with the sharingan to react to any counter-attacks to hit. Rasengan, with its wide scattering radius, doesn't necessarily need a straight-on hit to do some damage.

CapsuleCorpJX
Tue, 04-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Its really hard to tell what exactly the Sharingan can copy, and at what level sharigan needs to be to copy certain things.

Kage bushin seems to be copiable, but Sasuke hasn't copied it, his sharingan isn't advanced enough.

Summoning Frogs is definately not copiable, it requires a blood contract.

As for rasengen, this is uncertain. however, seeing how kakashi developed the chidori, he probably wouldn't have done so if he knew rasengen. Rasengen is more chakra control.

But then again, some people think that Kakashi copied opening gates from Rock Lee. However, my opinion is that copying the opening of gates is not possible. Instead, kakashi used his sharingan to see Rock Lee fight, since Rock Lee is very fast. Opening gates shouldn't be a hard thing to do, at least for the first or second gate.

Stoopider
Tue, 04-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by: CapsuleCorpJX
Its really hard to tell what exactly the Sharingan can copy, and at what level sharigan needs to be to copy certain things.

I kinda see things as the Sharingan can see everything. Hows its done. In theory he can see how everything is done.
But he's been called a genius, because he has the ability to copy it and use it effeciently within a short time.
Same for Sasuke. However bloodline limits are a different matter.

The Sharingan has to do with a little of Genjetsu, Kinda like reading the fellows mind or telling him what you are trying to do. But Knowing and doing something different. Thats where Sasuke,Itachi and Kakashi are considered Geniuses

Moriarte
Tue, 04-06-2004, 11:11 PM
It is hard to say which is more powerful. Sure Kakashi can use it better than Sasuke, but when you look at Kakashi summoning the chidor even he has to hold his arm still from the shocks of holding that much chakra (I guess).
Look at Jairaya summon the Rasengan (in the manga), and *boom*, instantaneous. No burnt hands, no two-handed style ala Naruto, no holding his arm down to contain the chakra, and not obvious what he was about to do.
Sure, Jairaya is a legendary ninja, and sure Kakashi could attain Jairaya's level (good luck) and then create the chidory faster. The two, however, are probably for different purposes, though an assassination weapon (chidori) that sounds like 1K birds isn't exactly silent, is it, but it is effective...as far as we're told.
The Rasengan, when done right, is almost undetectable as Jairaya uses it, and destructive. As far as matching personality types...was the 4th like Jairaya and Naruto?

Mut
Tue, 04-06-2004, 11:34 PM
are you saying the 4th was loud, hyper and stupid? of course not! the 4th was a genuine gentleman.

JusDaMan
Tue, 04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
are you saying the 4th was loud, hyper and stupid? of course not! the 4th was a genuine gentleman.

=P How would u know 4th isnt a loud , hyper and stupid?
We seen only one 5 minutes of him. He could be as loud as hyper and maybe not as stupid =).

Raven
Tue, 04-06-2004, 11:46 PM
He's always been portrayed as a calm, quick thinking leader, a man everyone can look up to. You can tell by the way every time someone thinks of him they sort of sigh in awe.

Mut
Wed, 04-07-2004, 12:42 AM
dude, it's like when people doubt me, i just wish they can see my signature (#1). yes, i have been 'wrong' once, but who cares! i'm just never wrong anyway!

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
But Naruto doesn't use Kyuubi's chakra to do the Rasengan does he? He's never had to access it I don't think, he uses a clone to help him but I think it's just about controlling your chakra in a certain way, not the amount of chakra you have.

Kakashi wouldn't ever use Rasengan anyway, it's not his style. The Rasengan is big, loud and clumsy, where as the Chidori is sleek, quick, and cool, much more suited to Kakashi's style of techniques.

no i dont think he used teh kyubis chakra to do resangan, we onll seem him used the kyubis chakra when hes fighting a tough fight, for example the haku fight, when he was thrown of teh cliff by jiraiya and sommuned gamabunta to help his ass out, the gaara fight where he made all of those kage bushins, the neiji fight, and the fight when he summoned gamabunta to help him fight gaaras perferct form, but never seen him use the kyubi chakra to do resangan cause if he did he would be unstopable