PDA

View Full Version : Which OST?

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Which OST from any anime do you like the best? I, myself, really like the Gseed OST for some reason. I don't know if anyone feels the same. Heh... But the Naruto OST is okay too haha. Well, what do YOU like?

Fei
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:33 AM
Evangelion OST 1 is my fav so far.

Mut
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:34 AM
cowboy bebop ost's. including the movie's ost.

Vagabond
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:36 AM
The first three kenshin OST's. The fourth one sucks.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

itachi_
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:48 AM
Rurouni Kenshin OVA1 & OVA2 OST (But the OVA2 anime sucked, OST was good though).
Rurouni Kenshin - Movie OST.

complich8
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex - Be Human mini-album is probably my standalone favorite, as a whole album. But that's probably just because of the tachikoma themes, spotter, and fax me (greatest track evar).

Read or Die original OST is a close second, with Read or Die TV ost, DNAngel vocal album and probably Cowboy Bebop OST coming in at 3,4 and 5.

On a side note, Yoko Kanno owns my soul.

itachi_
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:55 AM
Taku Iwasaki and Taro Iwashiro are the best i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Koyuki
Sat, 04-03-2004, 05:45 AM
I like Get Backers OST. But i usually don't listen to OST i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lego
Sat, 04-03-2004, 05:48 AM
my favorite OST of the moment has to be the GITS SAC OST, since it got released i haven't stopped listening to it.

Tachikoma
Sat, 04-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by: complich8
Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex - Be Human mini-album is probably my standalone favorite, as a whole album. But that's probably just because of the tachikoma themes, spotter, and fax me (greatest track evar).

On a side note, Yoko Kanno owns my soul.
I second everything said here. Yoko owns my soul, too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

My fave OSTs have to be the Cowboy Bebop 4-disc boxset, Stand Alone Complex, and Tachikoma: Be Human. Three absolutely stunning albums. Pure genius.

I have heard the RoD OVA OST, and I thought it was really repetitive. Still, the main theme and Yomiko's theme are brilliant. And where can I get/dload the RoD TV OST? Ta i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

On a side note, does anyone know if and when a 2nd GIG OST is being released?

FriedBunny
Sat, 04-03-2004, 12:43 PM
The FLCL soundtracks are my favorites, hands down. The Cowboy Bebop OSTs aren't bad either, if only because of their sheer volume.

Lego
Sat, 04-03-2004, 05:55 PM
the FLCL OST's are nice to

One of my favorite anime songs is "One Life" from the first FLCL CD

Speedbump
Sat, 04-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Top Anime Songs/Singers:

Yoko Kanno
Takami Nami (Gundam Seed ops)
Naruto OST

i think are my tops. for singles, Prince of Tennis and Full Metal Alchemist. but lots of other great stuff too.

complich8
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Tachikoma: #anime-ost just did a release of the Read or Die TV OST in 320cbr (ripped by me, coincidentally). I'm debating whether I want to go through the trouble to make apes for them ... but #anime-ost@rizon.

I think nipponsei did a 192 bitrate release too ... if you're into that sort of thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Lego
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:08 PM
yay for comp

Destiny
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:55 PM
The Saint Seiya and Initial D soundtracks are the best, ever!

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 04-03-2004, 07:06 PM
I don't listen to that many OSTs but the GitS:SAC one was amazing...particularly Velveteen and Inner Universe...

I don't even know what the hell Initial D is, but I somehow got hold of an mp3 which is really cheesy J-Pop but its well ace! Impact Blue I think its called...

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:36 PM
the pillows rock, and the "Kaneda's Gang" song was really cool...

But if you don't like the Love Hina opening you have a chemical imbalance.

I usually listen to metal core, and all that... but that song effin rocks ^.^