PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi show

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:06 AM
It would be so cool to see a short (25-50 eps) spin-off show called "Kakashi" or something and its about him growing up. It also would have appearances by the 4th and many others of course haha. Wouldn't that be cool? no? yes?

EDIT:
whoops, id say this is in the wrong discussion. sorry. is there a way to delete a post?

r3n
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:23 AM
thats act. quite a good idea, cos hes a such an interesting character and his past looks interesting. could jst be a naruto spin off series of his childhood, and his ANBU days, how he got sharingan, being trained by the 4th etc etc

itachi_
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Well maybe not 50 eps, but like 4-6 OVA's 30 min each, that would be kewl.

Uchiha-Itachi
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:35 AM
Yup OVA's from the past of Konoha would be cool indeed i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Destiny
Sat, 04-03-2004, 07:03 AM
It should b pretty kool.
Not too sure, but it seems him and Orochi hav had a scrap in the past. It'll be interesting to see how his friend died as well

Rek
Sat, 04-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Actually, I kinda thought that Oro was his Jounin teacher... but thats just what I gathered from their.... meeting.

They may cover Konoha history in flashbacks, and most certainly Kakashi will get his episode or 2, but what I'd really like to see is an indepth background on another Village, or how all the villages originally split.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 04-03-2004, 09:45 AM
hey its a pretty cool idea! yeah OVAs will do the job!
now only if this could REALLY happen...

Gods_Son
Sat, 04-03-2004, 10:31 AM
yes OVA of Kakashi, Itachi, the 4th, 3rd in his prime, legendary 3, etc. would be good. There's a lot of cool stuff that happened before the place the series started.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:12 AM
kakashi lived during a warring era right??
Thats why he says that, everything or everyone he knew is dead.

Hmm. if there is a series about him. That would be great. maybe a 24 episodal. About the past, His training, his friends, Maybe live during the Thirds initial reign over Konoha, and see the inaguration of the Fourth. It would be great to see the interaction about the Fourth, Since we know so incredibly little about him. See Kakashi flirting with the Fourth's wife. And the Fourth get's angry. Or even his training when he was a starting gennin. Maybe Kakashi was the one tied to a tree.

Arrgh You got my imagination running! The pain! Need to sleep.

The_Fourth
Sat, 04-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Indeed it would be really cool se kakashi past. I would like to see him in his ANBU days, and in his younger days when he was training with the Fourth.

Assertn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
Actually, I kinda thought that Oro was his Jounin teacher... but thats just what I gathered from their.... meeting.

nope, check out the flashbacks that the 3rd has just before him and his clones start sealing up souls

oro's pupil was anko, while the 4th's was kakashi

Rek
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I remember that too... but I just was thinking the 4th was already Hokage when Kakashi was a Genin, I'm still not sure, but I believe you. thanks.

Krbadass
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Due to small spoilers this is locked.