PDA

View Full Version : neji question

RangeOfHakke
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:02 AM
hey i was reading the topic about how could lee be on par with kimmi....and some one said something about neji's ougi from the ps2 game. i have never played it could some one tell me what it is....and what other moves neji has that i have not seen...and what is his true potential? neji is my fav char....and i just want to no all about his jitsus and stuff...if u could help me out that would be great....

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Is it a full moon, today????

RangeOfHakke
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:19 AM
possibly? what do u mean buy that? does any one have an answer to my question?

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:57 AM
would a move on a game mean a move in the manga? i dont know.. could be... neji is your fav character? too bad Naruto beats him hard! hahaha i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif jk. Neji is cool, but he believes in fate too much.

RangeOfHakke
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:13 AM
yes i agree that he did. But because of naruto he believed in himself more and changed...he believes in fate alot less.... Neji is my fav char, plus he is from the hyuga clan. The hyuga clan does not participate with anything the village does, and their members dont so ninja training like every one else does. They are so badass, they are the royal family...and i am scared of what the leader can do....im pretty sure he can reck some serious ass on almost anyone. i want some one to tell me what the hell neji's OUGI is!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Ougi basically means super hidden technique. And it's the Pressure Point thing that he has already done in the anime versus Naruto. That's all for now. No hidden techniques.