PDA

View Full Version : Whens 78 coming out? and...

gokudagreat
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey i was wondering how long does it take these subbers to sub each episode, and how many eps do you think Naruto will have total, i just wathced episode 77 of live wires april fools joke thing, im not gonna bother finding a non april fools joke cause the episode had no real content anyways...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Somebody who doesn't value his netlife...
should I have added:
kukukukuku?

gokudagreat
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:34 PM
wha?

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-02-2004, 09:02 PM
I think he means this thread is stupid and that you'll get banned, he just didn't say it like that. Read the rules, don't ask when the next episode is coming out. The RAW airs on wednesdays, Bakasan usually subs it within a day, and ANBU & AonE takes a couple days more than that. We don't know how many episodes there will be, probably 150+. Somebody lock this.

Assertn
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:02 PM
wait....so.....an action episode with more fight and less dialogue would have more content that needs translation, then?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:08 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
I think he means this thread is stupid and that you'll get banned, he just didn't say it like that.

Konohamaru no yatsu...You had to spoil my fun...*sigh* He wouldn't have been able to sleep trying to figuring that one out... sheesh, he'd gone to his actual grave without doing that...

kukukukukuku

And, oh...
Atashi wa kawai musume desu, ko no otoko dewa nai!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif