PDA

View Full Version : Berserk - ogm file

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 05:26 PM
I just finished DLing Berserk 1-10, but now I notice that they are all ogm files. Windows Media Player, Realtime Player and Quicktime won't play it, though Realtime tries to and says it needs to DL something *yet it finds no DL avalable* Any idea what player I use to play ogm files?

Munsu
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:21 PM
ok... i'll give you the quick of what i do.... i'll post better details later on...

get all the latest versions of all this codecs and filters:

ffdshow
xvid
ogg
vobsub

then download Media Player Classic (not windows media player) and play it there

Xceleration
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:42 PM
You can also try using BSPlayer, it can play OGM files.

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks a bunch guys, I had to leave the dorms to go back home for the weekend, but when I get back I'll try it.

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 11:18 PM
i use zoomplayer for my ogm's

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 04-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Bud, I did what you suggested *DLed all those codecs and filters*, and tried to run Berserk in MPC, but it keeps crashing, so I'll try BSPlayer and see if that works... But on another note, now that I've installed all those Codecs, whenever I try to play something Windows Media Player (not MPC), the picture is upside down. Any ideas?

Edit: Hmm.... BSPlayer crashes as well when I try to run berserk... damn, maybe I'll have to redownload the files... but the problem with Windows Media Player still occurs...

Edit again: I fixed the upsides down problem but not the crashing with Berserk =(

Munsu
Sun, 04-04-2004, 03:57 AM
humm... dont know how to fix the crashing... what pc do you have? Maybe you can turnoff some of the unused functions of mpc so that it doesnt use more than the resources needed... dont know which ones though... entertain yourself finding out

You can also try using the core media player which i normally use to play .mkv ... it also plays ogm

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Ever try DivX?

SamuraiOdin
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Finally got zoomplayer to work, thanks for everyone that helped =)

Lego
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:53 PM
np, zoomplayer is awsome.