PDA

View Full Version : I hate people like this....

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Police: Abduction Story Doesn't Add Up

MADISON, Wis. - Police said Friday a college student's tale of being abducted doesn't add up and they don't believe there is an abductor at large.

"We do not believe there is a suspect at large, period," Assistant Police Chief Noble Wray said.

Surveillance video showed Audrey Seiler, a University of Wisconsin-Madison sophomore, walking out of her apartment about 2:30 a.m. Saturday in just sweats. She was found in the marsh about two miles away Wednesday, cold and dehydrated but otherwise unharmed.

Seiler told police her abductor used duct tape, rope and a knife against her.

But police said they obtained videotape of Seiler buying some of those items at a local store, Wray said.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040402/ap_on_re_us/missing_student_1

Mut
Fri, 04-02-2004, 05:50 PM
i don't understand who you hate. the police men who don't believe her story or the retard who got abducted?

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Do you hate the police or the teenager trying to get attention?

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 07:59 PM
The teenager who faked her abduction to get attention. She was seen on a shopping mall camera buying duck tape and stuff.

I just hate th fact that people would stage something like that, make everyone in their community scared that a guy with a gun was wondering around.

Destiny
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:04 PM
lol how stupid. The things people would bother doing

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by: Lego
The teenager who faked her abduction to get attention. She was seen on a shopping mall camera buying duck tape and stuff.

I just hate th fact that people would stage something like that, make everyone in their community scared that a guy with a gun was wondering around.

Its even worse when you get some fucker who cries rape, is found to have lied, then gets off scot free...

British members might remember the case of Neil and Christina Hamilton who got accused by some woman of raping and sexual abusing her. Amazingly it got to court, but because there was no evidence whatsoever, they were let out (after months of damaging press about them and obvious stress involved) and the woman who accused them didn't get in trouble for anything! I mean I hate the Hamiltons as much as the next sane person (ie anyone who isn't a Tory fuckwit) but nobody deserves the shit they had to go through from that...

The people who piss me off most are the parents who fell victim to mob mentality after a press campaign by a scummy red-banner newspaper about paedophiles and went around causing shit all over the place, they attacked one man who vaguely resembled a man who was known to be a paedophile (the man they attacked was a perfectly innocent citizen), they cause vandalism to a mans house and threw bricks through his windows because he lived at the former address of a paedophile...and the most pathetic piece of stupidity I've ever had the misfortune to hear...they spraypainted 'paedo' all over a paediatrician's front door!

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:47 PM
yea, my step-sister goes to that university. I still don't really give a crap about the story though, it's just some stupid girl. I don't actually know her, so it really doesn't concern me.