PDA

View Full Version : Why do excited anime-characters get a noise bleed?

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Why do excited anime-characters get a noise bleed?
And I saw on Naruto episode 1 that Iruka-sensei actually had two bones sticking out of his nose!

WTF is that all about?!

(I'm sorry if someone has posted about this before, I searched the words "horny" and "nose", so i doubt it!!)

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:44 PM
i dunno, japanese are just strange when it comes to sex, it's usually just hilarious especially when tons of blood comes out of their nose and they don't die (how much blood do these anime charachters have??) they either do it because it's hilarious or just because Japanese are perverts

Neko Sniper
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Heh..you could also ask my Anime characters like to "sweatdrop" (a drop of sweat or water appearing next to their heads) or why they always crash onto the floor when somebody says something stupid. I guess it's the way Anime creators like to bring some sillyness into the Anime cuz even if the story is pretty serious, there's always time for a good laugh and then those effects show up like the mentioned nosebleeds, sweatdrops or rashing onto the floor...

I have to admit I like it and it's fun to watch stuff like that happen in shows. So go Anime makers, make more of that..lol

Kumiriko
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:27 PM
The nosebleed. it is to show the Blood is flowing rather fast. blood pressuer is up. and i am sure you know what that means since nose bleeds alwas happen in paticuler events. Nuf sead.

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:25 PM
hmm... i bet the blood banks in anime are really happy.

Especially in hellsing

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 07:54 PM
wutwut?
I don't get nose bleeds if I get horny (my whole room would've been covered with blood by now).

Maybe it's because the body temperature rises, and when it's hot outside it's easy to get a nose bleed.

Oh ye; I'm sry about the type-o on the thread title 'noise bleed' xD WTF is noise?! it's not noice ... never mind i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:03 PM
yeh, when they give bio's to anime characters in japan, they give blood type

Kumiriko
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Anywas. i am Right. unless someone challanges me with proof

Munsu
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:08 PM
probably since the hard-on can no longer handle the excessive blood flow it comes throughout the nose... how about that Kumiriko....

Raven
Fri, 04-02-2004, 09:42 PM
I always thought it was tissues in Iruka's nose to stop previous bleeding.

Kumiriko
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
probably since the hard-on can no longer handle the excessive blood flow it comes throughout the nose... how about that Kumiriko....

Basically what i sead but more Graphic so yah.

PaD
Sat, 04-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko

Originally posted by: Budweineken

Basically what i sead but more Graphic so yah.

:\
So cuz the blood pressure is up, ok ill mark it as the answrr i guess :S

SofaKing
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:04 PM
The nosebleed is because it's a japanese old wive's tale that if a boy peeks on a naked girl, he'll get a nose bleed. This has been exaggerated in anime.

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:31 PM
...god

Stoopider
Mon, 04-05-2004, 08:48 AM
It only happens to Japanese people. It's in their gene's. Something to do with low blood pressure.
Its just because the lining of their nose is extremely thin (Genetic inheritance, something like why their eyes are pursed), so when their blood pressure shoots, it goes up, and the blood vessel breaks releasing blood. Pouring out of their nose..

Hahah. im talking rubbish. They get nosebleeds because its funny.

chaos4ever4
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:54 PM
It's funnier when other people notice their nose bleeds, a-la the Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, bath episode

gokudagreat
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:59 PM
yea blood definitely doesnt come out of my nose when i um yeah nevermind hee hee

Lego
Tue, 04-06-2004, 05:18 PM
You know what we need?

like on the anime on dvd forums, we need that little face icon that gets a nose bleed.

It would be great for "Some conversations" i/expressions/rolleye.gif

lasaire
Wed, 04-07-2004, 02:09 AM
It's because of a cultural stereotype that when you think perverted things your nose will bleed.

There's a similar saying that in Japan when you sneeze someone is talking about you. We Americans have a similar saying: when you get cold chills someone is walking across your grave.

Blood types are included in character bips because in Japan your blood type is believed to have a big impact on your personality, much the same way some westerners look at the monthly zodiac or birth date to determine personality. (Asian zodiac is different; it also has to do with personality but goes in cycles by years not by months.)