PDA

View Full Version : .hack//sign

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:58 AM
I've heard of this anime before but I thought I'd check it out after getting game propaganda through my letterbox (i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) and it sounds really cool...but the only place I've found where you can download episodes is suprnova and that makes you download 4GB's worth for the entire series in one go...and I don't have 4GB spare at the moment (...well...I do...but I'm down to my last 4.5GB so I don't wanna get THAT low!) as the rest of my drive space is taken up (mostly with anime games and films i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)...

Is there anywhere where you can download individual episodes? I know its licensed and available to buy but I just don't have the money to buy 2 DVDs plus (if I like it) the manga and the game/s...also I can't use kazaa because I had to delete mine due to a problem with malware and to re-download kazaalite they actually want you to pay! And I don't want the spy/adware trouble that normal kazaa brings...

So if anyone knows a place where I might find individual episodes (maybe just the first few...then if its good I'll back some stuff up on DVD and download the entire series after that) I'd appreciate it.

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 11:15 PM
hmm, i only liked the music from .hack

Seiryuu-sama
Sun, 04-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Try at KAA (http://www.the-easy-tiger.net), they should have most eps

Lego
Sun, 04-04-2004, 02:47 PM
KAA has the bad habbit of makeing things sub only

well this is a good thing for me, since im not a dub guy

but if your looking for DVD ripped OGM's, its not the place

Swallow Your Soul
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by: Seiryuu-sama
Try at KAA (http://www.the-easy-tiger.net), they should have most eps

Cheers for the link - I haven't been able to find the eps individually so i've started this one...i just hope theres still seeds to download from after a certain amount of time (gonna be a long download - 5.9GB).

Ah well...I've been backing up like 16GB of stuff onto DVDs so I could make more room for it on my comp so it shouldn't be a problem as long as theres still some seeds for the next week or so (or however long it takes) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

It says 01-25 (Complete) including Intermezzo and Evidence? What are Intermezzo and Evidence? Also, I heard there were 26 episodes...I dunno if thats right but if it is then aren't they missing an episode?

Oh and Lego...I hate dubbing almost as bad as anything else (including Singapore United) so its just as well that they're subbed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. I started watching 3x3 Eyes once but the dubbing was so atrocious it just turned me off the show totally and I stopped watching it after 2 or 3 eps......I could probably do a better job than the people who do the voice overs! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Also, if its good I might stick the eps on DVD and I dunno whether my DVD encoder can do .ogg files so avi or mpg will be fine i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif