http://www.bakasan.net/

i think there's something wrong with the link ... its .avi.avi
just change it to torrent

Tsukasa
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:46 AM
just change it to _avi.avi and it will work

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-01-2004, 01:45 PM
huh, is this bakasan idea of a joke? Honto baka yatsu da!
How do I make it work, I triede the mentioned method and didn't work.
Sheeeez... or in the immortal words of Shikamaru, Mataku, mendo kusai downroadu!

lasaire
Thu, 04-01-2004, 01:52 PM
keep trying, refresh the page, that worked for me...now I just have to fix the codec issues this episode has...

Aion
Thu, 04-01-2004, 01:56 PM
When you find out how to fix the codec issue, tell me.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
keep trying, refresh the page, that worked for me...now I just have to fix the codec issues this episode has...

Sasuga, lasaire-san, nice new sig...
I am downloading the raw and will wait for Anbuone or something
Baka, baka, baka, o-baka-san.

Noonan
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Go check out Live-evils version (available on suprnova) - its the actual episode but like 90% of the Dialogue and 10% of the music is april fools stuff -

funny as $h!t though.

MightyDustLoop
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:26 PM
The rest of the flashback segment was actually the best part of the episode. Oh well....

Assertn
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:58 PM
lame.....i wouldve been surprised if people DIDNT try to release naruto as an april fool's joke
and it seems bakasan is celebrating april fool's by making this current release buggier than ever before! i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Chi Chi
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:59 PM
They had 5 or 6 chances to make the episodes cool by letting Naruto actually gather the Kyubi Chakra within the last 5 minutes but they ruined it.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Jesus, they put the flashback from 76 *inside* of the flashback of 77... that's a bit much...
6/8 flashback, 1/8 Shinigami thinking why didn't I bring a tv set and my xbox and 1/8 fight, come on...
Ok, little Naruto was kawaii...

Vagabond
Thu, 04-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Wow so much bitching, so little appreciation.

Sorry i had to say that. Its just that recently people have been complaining a lot about the anime/manga. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

Reason
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Having Issues with The Episode? Try this codec...

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ffdshow/ffdshow-20030523.exe?download

Should fix your problems...

- Reason -

hornetmike
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:23 PM
i'll wait for the anbu-aone release. till then i'll watch the raw. i don't have time or patience for april fool's jokes when i need my naruto fix. Yeah i'm an addict. so what. i doesn't mean that i can't stop watching if i want to.

boomorman
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:28 PM
lol ya just right click save file as then go to the file and open with bit torrent I think its bakasans ap fools joke. btw I hate the new forums.. lol

booJay
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
man, that seriously sucked. This series is going downhill fast.

Assertn
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:05 PM
thanks Reason, thats a very helpful of you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

oh, and shut up booJay

booJay
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:12 PM
mmmm, how bout no? ass

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Don't take it so personally booJay, a lot of people get annoyed from all the bitching that's been going on lately. If you think the series is going downhill, than you can stop watching.

Assertn
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:30 PM
people complain about how dbz is all action and nothing but fights ALL the time. then another series comes out, and the creator of that one involves the plot more and adds background to all the significant characters, and then applies this same technique to build up one of the biggest fights that will conclude a saga that's been airing for over a year with deep emotional elements regarding the characters personalities and experiences, then people complain about THAT.......

there's just no pleasing some people
and thats not just directed to you, booJay

MightyDustLoop
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Actually, the remainder of the flashback was handled quite well. I was getting bored to tears with it in the last episode but I actually (gasp) enjoyed that aspect in this episode. But, yeah, the second half was drawing out a lot of things as much as possible, from Hokage (yet again) to Naruto being antagonized for nearly ten minutes straight.

It's not bad, none of the series is, but there's just so much that could be cut out. They can maintain enough for suspense and still get rid of ~5 minutes an episode on average. And yeah, it wouldn't be AS suspenseful, but it'd be pretty close considering the time alteration. Series is overall good, it's just when it kinda drags a little the first time there's not a lot of incentive to be going back. When it gets R1ed (eventually), I'll just be picking up the volumes with my favorite fights, whereas if I felt it was a little better paced I would have considered the whole thing.

kenjisamurai
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:05 PM
This isn't the best way to solve the codec problem but you can open the file in virtualdub and it still plays, although in a quarterscreen window. I just re-encoded it with divx cuz I wanted full screen and all.

Assertn
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:16 PM
the oro/hokage scene is the only problem i had with that episode.....but judging from the previews it looks like next week is gonna cover a LOT of stuff

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:48 AM
The series is going on fine, personally i think the Gaara flashbacks are one of the most touching moments in the anime, right up with there with Haku.

Besides, i can't blame him if the series is not as strong as it was before, i mean commmon, the Haku/Zabusa arc really set a high standard! can you expect him to surpass that so easily?

In any case, Naruto is still #1 in my books

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:59 AM
hell yeah

great episode

gama kichi has the funniest voice made me laugh

Assertn
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
Besides, i can't blame him if the series is not as strong as it was before, i mean commmon, the Haku/Zabusa arc really set a high standard! can you expect him to surpass that so easily?

they also are winding things down for this saga....cant keep building up without going down at some point i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

RockLeeisHOT
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:48 PM
okay.. WTF! >_< I can't stand all you people saying "ew that sucked it was all flashback and no action wahhhh" well you want to know what my thoughts on that are? GET A LIFE! Anime isn't about nothing but action and fighting. go watch Dragonball Z or Yuyu Hakusho if you want that! if you can't handle a little STORY, plot, and background every once in a while you need to just FUCK THE HELL OFF because you don't DESERVE to watch the beauty that is Naruto

.... ok. that was my pissy rant. I feel better now

Lexx
Fri, 04-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by: Noonan
Go check out Live-evils version (available on suprnova) - its the actual episode but like 90% of the Dialogue and 10% of the music is april fools stuff -

funny as $h!t though.

Yeah that was hilarious. Thanks to them, they made me enjoyed what would have been a boring flashback galore episode.

hiddenpookie
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:07 PM
oki....77 is a joke a funny episode? ...wtf? we have been waiting a long time to see naruto vs. gaara and now..a freaking joke episode ? dude wtf? ahahah..is it and april fools joke? or its just an normal episode with lots of talk??

Assertn
Sun, 04-04-2004, 01:30 PM
no.........its an actual episode -_-

hiddenpookie
Sun, 04-04-2004, 08:09 PM
saw it...it was meh....

KakashiSensei
Sun, 04-04-2004, 08:28 PM
ok there is a discussion thread in Naruto section.