PDA

View Full Version : 4th = Naruto

Chi
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:18 AM
I've been thinkiing a lot lately about where naruto came from, like his history.
The only explaination that makes sence is that he is the 4th, when the 4th made the jutsu to trap kyuubi's soul how could he transfer it to naruto.
He probably found some way to give up most of his soul to the death god but left the basic part behind.
So he lost all his memories and techniques, and also changing him into a bady form (Naruto).
All the history about 4th dying is all made up to protect him while he's Naruto.
Thats what i reckon anyway.
If anyone has a better theory let me hear it

Ganesh
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:30 AM
yes that makes sense, but maybe you are able to seal up your enemies soul into another object or person. because i am pretty sure that you just need to donate the users soul in order for the death god to seal up another's soul. so maybe 4th could choose who or what he wanted to seal kyuubi into but he just needed to donate his own soul. As when you see the fight between 3rd and orochimaru, 3rd sealed up 1st and 2nd into his kage bunshins, which then dissapeard cuz the chakra in each kage bunshin had dissappeared.

however, my theory has one fault because it is unkown how 4th could have gotten kyuubi sealed up inside naruto. because when you see how 3rd did it he had to pull it into himself.. now a baby naruto could not do that lol. so maybe 4th was jsut more advanced at using this technique then 3rd and could seal things up into other things. i dunno lol ok i hope that made sense.

L8r
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
sorry to say it but...
been there done that...
use the search function and you'll find some topics on this matter
but maybe they are all gone becuse of the forum change and all

I<3TenTen
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:41 AM
I doubt Naruto = the fourth because
when Orochimaru fought the 3rd he summoned 3 coffins
one was the 1st other was the 2nd and the 3rd coffin was suppressed
hmmm wonder who would have been in that one
Plus naruto was already a baby a really big baby when the
seal/kyuubi was placed in him he had lots of hair i recall
Plus if it was a big conspiracy naruto would have been super famous
among the elites in the village that would have known

One thing that might support your thoery is the fact that the fourth had
blond hair but the things i typed before disprove it was him i mean come on
who do you think would have been in that 3rd coffin. Look at the first episode
again the fourth had blond hair. The fourth aswell was Kakashi's sensei through
the reminensing of the 3rd during the Death god summoning. Speaking of the
death gate summoning thats the same summoning the 4th used on the ninetails
and the conditions of the death god summoning is 1 only the summoner can see
the demon and 2 the soul of the summoner is consumed with the summoning
the 4th couldn't well be reincarnated if thier was no soul to reincarnate. Also
the sequence of memories the 3rd goes through .. naruto's birth before Iruka
as a sad kid. You wouldn't be smiling at that memory if your parents have
just died i would think. The memory of naruto as a little boy in my opinion
looked like he was smaller and littlier hair than the crying baby with the seal.

What i think is that naruto is the son of the fourth because they both have blond
hair and its spikey-ish. The fourth with spikey hair down and naruto with spikey
hair up and the undeniable fact is that the 4th and naruto have the same exact
eyes.

If Naruto was the fourth i'd think that kakashi would have noticed it by now
if he was out of the loop him being his ex pupil and all.

Forgive me its 730am my time and i haven't slept cause i've been refreshing
websites over and over for episode 77 from a realiable sites with a decent
translations. If its incoherent and filled with grammatical errors forgive me :'(
This is just my opinions and observations

Stoopider
Thu, 04-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Aha! Your thinking could be flawed! Because they never showed the third coffin 'open'. There could be a possibility that the coffin is... empty?

The fourth's hair spike down, because his hair is longer.

Moriarte
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Waitaminut! That Jutsu puts the enemies soul into the summoner and then both souls are consumed by the Death God, right? But the 9-tails demon's soul was not consumed, but sealed
into a child. The jutsu does not seem the same then. Unless, 9-tails being a demon it couldn't be consumed?

EDIT: Already been touched on, but still it is a mystery.

Sharingan 3y3
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:17 PM
guys ur posts are too long and boring to read make them shorter

sangai
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:27 PM
thats because the fourth used more than shiki fuuijin to seal kyubi he used at least two other seals to put it into naruto

Aion
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:06 PM
The 4th is not naturo, because the 3rd used the same jetsu on Orochimaru. Did he change into a baby third? no.

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:10 PM
The relationship between Naruto and the 4th has been discussed over and over. There's no real way to determine what the relationship is, but the 4th probably isn't the same person as Naruto. I think that he is Naruto's father, and that he was sealed with Kyubi inside of Naruto.

Automaton
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by: Moriarte
Waitaminut! That Jutsu puts the enemies soul into the summoner and then both souls are consumed by the Death God, right? But the 9-tails demon's soul was not consumed, but sealed
into a child. The jutsu does not seem the same then. Unless, 9-tails being a demon it couldn't be consumed?

EDIT: Already been touched on, but still it is a mystery.
The way I always invisioned it, Sarutobi was able to seal Oro (or atleast almost), because they're almost equal, with Sarutobi most likely being stronger. But with the fourth and Kyubbi, it was so much stronger than him, giving up his own soul wasn't enough to devour Kyubbi, so it was sealed in Naruto.

Mut
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:05 PM
i think the 4th did an extra seal.

originalkrn
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Aion
The 4th is not naturo, because the 3rd used the same jetsu on Orochimaru. Did he change into a baby third? no.

Well, the nine-tails and Orochimaru differ in power GREATLY. So the same jetsu used on Orochimaru would have way different effect. Another theory also discussed was that the 4th wanted to harness the amazing power of the ninetails and use it as an asset to Konoha. I don't think Sarutobi would want anything of Orochimaru even living in anyone. Possibly, ninetails is unabled to be consumed, but just sealed, like that guy said up there.
Naruto actually being the 4th is a little crazy, but its still a theory for discussion. Like many others think, Naruto is probably the son or relative of the 4th.

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:27 AM
thats because the fourth used more than shiki fuuijin to seal kyubi he used at least two other seals to put it into naruto

i said this a few posts ago

it was either assumed or mentioned that the fourth had to use extra seals when inserting the soul of kyuubi into naruto

i also bet the fourth opened all eight gates making him the ultimate fighter

Chi
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:30 AM
On the topic of the 2 seals on Naruto.
The first seal could have been used to seal a part of the 4th soul to his body.
And the second seal was used to seal kyuubi inside naruto, not as a transfer, but as a barrier to stop kyuubi taking over.

Chi
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:32 AM
When i say Naruto i mean the 4th

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:57 AM
use your edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post instead of double posting

and the fourth probably felt no need or did not know he would be sealed inside the demon gods body

most likely the fourth used a shiki fuuijin to remove kyuubis soul a second seal to place kyuubi into naruto and seal it instead of letting the death god eat it

and maybe used another seal to place the fourths soul inside of naruto but i doubt it cause i doubt the death god would go for that i bet your locked into having you soul taken as soon as you use the jutsu

XwingRob
Fri, 04-02-2004, 06:03 AM
Yes two different techniques must have been performed to seal Kyuubi into Naruto. The 4th was just a catalyst for the second technique(which we have no idea what it is yet)
Also, I think Kishimoto wouldn't make the story played out with a reincarnation thing for Naruto. It would just be lame. "Oh wait Naruto you don't have to go through all that stuff!! Your ALREADY Hokage."
Also I think a "4th is Naruto's father" would make an intersting flashback. We could see who Naruto's mother is and see how they met, blah blah, etc.

Unfortanely, were not going to find out for a while methinks. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Ganesh
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:09 AM
i agree.

Raven
Fri, 04-02-2004, 09:44 AM
Locked because there are lots of threads like this, and this theory has been done to death.