View Full Version : Inane 210 is out

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 03-31-2004, 08:09 PM
get it at narutofan.com

INANE's version gives reason for defeat of Jounins by the sound four

Mut
Wed, 03-31-2004, 08:32 PM
cool cool.

it says the next issue is gonna be "traitor" which probably doesn't mean anything since kishimoto lies.

sangai
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:14 PM
no it means a two boxes of sasuke and naruto talking

heres what it will go like

naruto:SASUKEEEE, what the hell

sasuke:kukukukuku

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
no it means a two boxes of sasuke and naruto talking

heres what it will go like

naruto:SASUKEEEE, what the hell

sasuke:kukukukuku

LOL or should I say kukukukukuku?

Jman
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:58 PM
this is good news. much thanks to inane and the peeps who did other versions to help pass some time.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:17 PM
yay, dam kinda took them a little longer this time, but now i can go read wit joy

JTD121
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Finally! I was wondering when the Inane version was coming out. Damn, Rock and sake? Geez, who knew!? Can't wait for chapter 211!

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

sangai
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:37 PM
did you seriously wait to read inanes only

JTD121
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
did you seriously wait to read inanes only

Well, no, but they are the only manga 'fansub' group I know of that does Naruto. I'm really new to the manga side of fansubbing. Although the other chapters I have are done by several other groups, I never paid it too much mind, since I was too into reading the chapter. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:16 PM
huh? in inane's tsunade said that he can start learning jutsu tomorrow.....
i wonder if its implying his taijutsu, or maybe he CAN do other stuff now like someone once hypothesized

edit: or maybe inane just translated it weirdly

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm guessing most people already read some subbed version of the chapter, but still got Inane's to make sure it was accurate. The jutsu thing was probably just a weird translation like you said.

sangai
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:31 PM
the translation had some improvements once again inane shows there professionalism and accuracy

but im sure they miss a few things dunno

Power PMV
Thu, 04-01-2004, 12:59 AM
OMG, Lee is the most badass character ever!!!!!

I can't wait to have this animated!!!!

Wren
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:54 AM
yes; we get to see Rock Lee kick some ass now heheh; :-P

on a side note (not related to this) I WANT MY FREAKIN AVATAR BACK...::sigh::

Vagabond
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
huh? in inane's tsunade said that he can start learning jutsu tomorrow.....
i wonder if its implying his taijutsu, or maybe he CAN do other stuff now like someone once hypothesized

edit: or maybe inane just translated it weirdly

I thought the same thing. I don't think its a mistranslation by inane cause the version on narutoex translated it the same way.

BTW wren check the avatar thread in general discussion.

Mgslee
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:53 AM
In the manga world its not called "fan sub" its called scanlated (so you get scanlations)

Also the word Jutsu means Techniques so I defiently wouldnt think about it so much (yet)

XwingRob
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:24 AM
Comment on the color cover: Nice coloring, but it seems like Ino has pupils because of it.(Looks like it to me...maybe its different for you guys). She doesn't have pupils, right?

Stoopider
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:30 AM
Yeah She dont have pupils. It's also in the anime.

She's supposed to be ghostly. Thats why she can transfer her spirit all around. Cool eyes though. Those like you can look into her soul.

About Inane 210.... FINALLY!! I hope they don't make 211 come out this late as well!! I want it out by Saturday's dammit!!

XwingRob
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:36 AM
Ah I thought so....
OMG!!!! INANE MESSED UP ON INO'S EYES!!! BURN THEM!!!!!!11!!!

j/k

Boogster
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:54 AM
Also out at narutochuushin.com: you don't have to download there, you can just browse through online.

JTD121
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by: Mgslee
In the manga world its not called "fan sub" its called scanlated (so you get scanlations)

Also the word Jutsu means Techniques so I defiently wouldnt think about it so much (yet)

Aha! There's the word! I forgot what it was called, hence I put fansubs in quotes...Scanlation! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jonny-mt
Thu, 04-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

About Inane 210.... FINALLY!! I hope they don't make 211 come out this late as well!! I want it out by Saturday's dammit!!

Once you start paying for it, you can start bitching about it. Until then, shut the fuck up, especially if you don't know about the amount of work involved with the scanning and translation (not to mention the coloring). Considering that in this world you get what you pay for, they're giving you a HELL of a good deal...the same applies to fansubbing groups.

Keep that in mind.

Raven
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:12 AM
I just went back and read the non-Inane scanslation, and it said "He can even start training his skills tomorrow" so I think the jutsu thing was just a translation error.

It'd be cool if he could use ninjutsu and genjutsu though.

PSJ
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:14 AM
hmm inane's version was nothing special, you could understand most things that happened just form the raw, but its good with a translated version tho

Chi Chi
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
I just went back and read the non-Inane scanslation, and it said "He can even start training his skills tomorrow" so I think the jutsu thing was just a translation error.

It'd be cool if he could use ninjutsu and genjutsu though.

Jutsu = Technique
Skill = Technique
Jutsu = SKill

jonny-mt
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
It's just the choice of using 'jutsu' over using 'skill'; that discrepancy aside (which is just a matter of personal choice), the translation is exact. That sentence has a lot of things that don't translate directly into English or would sound really strange if they did. Tsunade says 'jutsu no shugyou kurai nara' (if it's the extent ['extent' as in relating to, not level] of his jutsu training) 'mou asa kara demo hajimerareru' (already from tomorrow even he can begin ['even' relates to 'tomorrow', not 'he']). I think Inane did a pretty good job of wrangling that puppy into English....

Since she uses the phrase 'jutsu no shugyou' [super-literally 'training of jutsu' or 'training relating to jutsu'], it's pretty safe to say she's just talking about jutsu in general...remember, she may not even know that Lee can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu, since he was put out of the game before she came to Konoha.

Elessar
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:42 AM
I can't understand the problems some people have with Ino's eyes. Paintpixel did -- once again -- a superb job in colouring this picture. And just look at it, there are no pupils. These are just pupillary light reflexes. It would be weird if they weren't there. In the anime she has white eyes, yes. But the blue ones are hell of a lot cuter. Thinking about the background, this has to be the best colour page ever.

itachi_
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:51 AM
The next chapter will be about Naruto talking with Sasuke most likely, because the title was "traitor".

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-01-2004, 12:15 PM
It be cool if lee could just jutsu's but the fact he cant makes him specale. I was waiting for th inain because of all the others there was poor image quality and the Text wasnt done so nicely.

About Raws. sure it is grate for people who can read japanes and the ones who just look at the pics. but It just makes the wait harder for myself personally. i would rather hear nothing about the raw so i dont get so antsie about waiting for the translated. but thats just me

chaos4ever4
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:45 PM
gai "flew" back? hrm.. mistranslation, or did he really do that?

Mut
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:08 PM
dude, obviously he didn't actually fly back...he's just exaggerating how fast he got back...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever4
gai "flew" back? hrm.. mistranslation, or did he really do that?

Didn't you notice how his arms were tired????

sangai
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:45 PM
so like did lee knock gai sensei ass out and demolish the place or did gai get wasted and pass out

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Gai was probably just too wasted to stop Lee from wrecking the place

makkura
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:58 PM
i doubt it, but in any case, i hope we'll get 211 tommorow. in raw at least.

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:25 AM
yeah i can't wait to read 211 it should be good but i bet they will include some more seens from konoha maybe 3

and maybe a page or two naruto

the rest should be kimimaro and lee fighting

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:53 AM
yeah, I want to see if he'll pull off the drunken boxing fight with Lee and Kimimaro without making it cheesy or stupid. The next chapter being called Traitor seems to make sense, but you can never trust it.

Jman
Fri, 04-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
yeah, I want to see if he'll pull off the drunken boxing fight with Lee and Kimimaro without making it cheesy or stupid. The next chapter being called Traitor seems to make sense, but you can never trust it.

i agree. i've been longing for some quality action for these past weeks...not that the other fights weren't good.
i'm hoping that there's focus on one fight at a time.

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 03:29 AM
really the way things have been going i don't know what to expect lee come in from no where, and can use drunken boxing. and then they all the sudden jump to konoha.

seriously i hope they cover more on naruto and sasuke i just want to see sasuke in his cursed lvl 2 seal see if he looks stupid or not and then see the lee fight.

maybe in the next chapter sasuke will explain to naruto why and naruto will tell sasuke about everything like kyuubi and such but sasuke still won't return and they will fight and such.

but sasuke can't go back to the leaf he would be under constant survellance and so his only options are death(would kinda suck) or missing nin, which i doubt will happen .

Assertn
Fri, 04-02-2004, 03:48 AM
i'll tell you right now that you wont see his level 2 form until a fair amount of building up to that point first

although if naruto really wants to shake sakura's obsession of sasuke, then a good close-up photo of him in level 2 oughta do the trick i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:04 AM
yeah. lol

but i see a problem with only one of my theorys and that is if naruto actually manages to "kill sasuke" naruto will feel bad and won't return to konoha,because he feels bad but this may give an opening for him to go with the akatsuki. but then that may end the series and we all would hate for that to happen.

itachi_
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:36 AM
Btw, honestly, don't you long more for Inane's chapter xxx instead of an anime episode from anbu&aone ?

I personally long more for the manga chapters, the anime has become boring.

sangai
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:39 AM
no not really i still enjoy episodes as long as they follow the manga relativly closely

there are occasional episodesthat are let downs,but i still like the episodes

Mgslee
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Aww man

Go check out Inanes Website. It looks like they are gonna delay releases by a week now

And just when things were getting really good, oh well

XwingRob
Fri, 04-02-2004, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by: Mgslee
Aww man

Go check out Inanes Website. It looks like they are gonna delay releases by a week now

And just when things were getting really good, oh well

LOL, just curious was the timestamp on that news, April 1st, 2004?

Chi Chi
Fri, 04-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by: itachi_
Btw, honestly, don't you long more for Inane's chapter xxx instead of an anime episode from anbu&aone ?

I personally long more for the manga chapters, the anime has become boring.

After I see the episode, I long more for the anime for a day. But the rest of the week I'm waiting for the manga

Strider
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:30 PM
For the most part, I too yearn for the manga like no other. The episodes are great, but the manga is the true epicenter of my anime desire(s). After reading the latest chapters, though .. Not only do I begin eagerly anticipating the next chapter, but I also revel in the thought of the anime series catching up to the current chapters, due to being unable to wait to see some of the manga scenes animated.

How amazing will it be to see Chouji using his "Ultra-Size Skill" on Jiroubo in it's full animated action? Or, Shikamaru once again presenting his awe-inspiring intelligence against Tayuya while divulging his methods of devising his strategies in full-motion? C'mon, it is going to be great. And, of course .. nothing .. NOTHING .. shall supercede the return of the greatest Genin, Rock Lee!

So, of course .. most of us will possibly enjoy the manga a bit more, since it is current, while the episodes are simply placing things we've already read in motion .. the two of them are just as great. But, not as great as Rock Lee. Wewt, wewt ..

Ninja vanish!

Power PMV
Fri, 04-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
For the most part, I too yearn for the manga like no other. The episodes are great, but the manga is the true epicenter of my anime desire(s). After reading the latest chapters, though .. Not only do I begin eagerly anticipating the next chapter, but I also revel in the thought of the anime series catching up to the current chapters, due to being unable to wait to see some of the manga scenes animated.

How amazing will it be to see Chouji using his "Ultra-Size Skill" on Jiroubo in it's full animated action? Or, Shikamaru once again presenting his awe-inspiring intelligence against Tayuya while divulging his methods of devising his strategies in full-motion? C'mon, it is going to be great. And, of course .. nothing .. NOTHING .. shall supercede the return of the greatest Genin, Rock Lee!

So, of course .. most of us will possibly enjoy the manga a bit more, since it is current, while the episodes are simply placing things we've already read in motion .. the two of them are just as great. But, not as great as Rock Lee. Wewt, wewt ..

Ninja vanish!

WISE WORDS STRIDER!

You are wise beyond your years.

Rock Lee is THE MAN!!

Raven
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Strider and Power, just in case you don't know, we now have new sig rules, and they are a limit of 400 * 80, and no animation. Change them thanks. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif