PDA

View Full Version : Please help me dont know what to watch next

Hyuuga Hinata
Wed, 03-31-2004, 05:56 PM
Well this is just one of those many topics i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

I just completed peace maker kurogane and scrapped princess and now im looking for a new good anime

I have already seen kenshin(1-40)
Scrapped princess (whole series)
Peace maker kurogane(whole series)
Full metal panic and fumoffu
Trigun
Naruto till latest ep
chrno crusade till it got licensed
Cowboy bebop
Full metal alchemist (1-25)
Hikaru no go (all)
Hack sign (all)
Hellsing(1-3)

And now im looking for some good new anime

I hope you can guess my taste out of this.I just dont know what to download next.
I thank you for your time ^^

Lego
Wed, 03-31-2004, 07:40 PM
i would hold out about two to three days. Starting around april 1st, a lot of new anime will begin to air, if you want new anime.

If you want current anime i reccomend

PlanetEs(anbu or anime-empire)
Yugo(kraze)
GITS SAC 2nd gig (LMF or Raver)
RoD TV (Aone of course)
Gokusen(Aone)

Neko Sniper
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:24 PM
I would suggest that you should check GAinax latest projekt "This ugly and beautiful world" or this other brand new scifi series comming out. Damn I forgot the name but it airs in April as well... ^^;

Oh well, so much for my bad memory ...

Munsu
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:20 PM
get Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Condor Hero, ROD OVA + TV, Berserk, GunGrave, Texhnolyze, Gilgamesh, Hajime no Ippo, Prince of Tennis, Record of Lodoss War OVA and TV, Gensou Maden Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reloaded, Tsukihime, Great Teacher Onizuka, Kaze no Yojimbo, 100 Stories, Area 88, Inuyasha, Macross Zero, Blue Gender, Rahxephon among other good ones... i'll post more if you want later on

The others recommended are good also...

And if you dont mind licenses just get CC from a-kraze

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:25 PM
You could try "Bastard!" it's fairly entertaining, or if you like off-beat stuff you could look for Golden Boy, short series, kinda perverted, but still really funny.

Lego
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:40 PM
You could try "Bastard!" it's fairly entertaining, or if you like off-beat stuff you could look for Golden Boy, short series, kinda perverted, but still really funny

bastard is ok, least it had fanservice.

goldenboy is perverted, but funny as hell

Munsu
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:03 PM
I dont think Bastard was all that good... i had high hopes for it, but it really didnt deliver.... just download any from my recommendations and I assure you you wont be dissapointed

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:38 PM
You should finish watching Kenshin and then watch the OVAs. Try Gungrave, Getbackers, or One Piece if your looking for a more recent anime that you haven't seen.

Hyuuga Hinata
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:09 AM
Well thank you all i think ill just pick an anime for now and choose the other animes when they have started to air ^^

lasaire
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:17 AM
If you like mixing 2d together with 3d animation you should try Last Exile.

Munsu
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:41 AM
yeah Last Exile is very good... forgot to mention that one... i wonder why I always leave it out even though is one of my favorites

Raven
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:59 AM
One Piece. One Piece is all you need. Heh. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 04:38 AM
you got lots of good suggestions in this thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 04-01-2004, 07:37 AM
I find Noir and Now and then here and there to be the best animes ever (except for Rurouni Kenshin that is).

Now and then here and there is only 13 eps, but a lot happens in this anime and you will not be disapointed if you like the anime where the whole world around you is gloomy.

Noir is 26 eps. If you like killing merged with cleaness, this is your anime. There si no blood at all throughout the whole anime. It's about two girls (well one of them is like 14 years old and the other more like 20) who tries to find out about the younger girls past while they take various missions as assassins. The further into this girls they get, the more dangerous their world become, it will also become depressing the further they get. Watch this anime.

Apart from that i'd also have to say that one series you just have to see is the Seikai series witch consists of Seikai no Monshou, Seikai no Senki and Seikai no Senki II a.k.a Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars and Banner of the Stars II...

This series is great.

Destiny
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:15 PM
I personally think Initial D is worth a watch. Cant think of much else atm

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:24 PM
It would help if you told us a little bit more of what your looking for. If you want something complex you can check out RahXephon or Evangelion, I'm not really a fan of either of them, but they're pretty popular amongst other people.

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Yeh, some animes are only good for certain people. If you don't like gore/action, you might not like beserk and so for.

Munsu
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Evangelion wasnt that great... but I really liked Rahxephon... there were a couple of interesting characters in it....

Initial D is also good as Desteny recommended

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Hundred stories
Kosetsu Hayku Monogatai, if nobody mentioned it...
I liked it a lot...

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Yes, i loved hundred stories also, the little monk that sold fudu rocks all.

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Not a fan of all these but you can try Gundam Seed, Scryed, Samurai Deeper Kyo, or Wolf's Rain also. And yeah, RahXephon was better than Evangelion, if your looking for an anime like that.

Magic777
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:41 AM
well i really liked kanon very good drama anime

well go for one piece, gundam seed and hunter x hunter

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 07:32 AM
Chobits all the way. And GTO is pretty funny too :]

itachi_
Fri, 04-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Go watch Gungrave, Condor Hero and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Those are good.

Hyuuga Hinata
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Again thank you im downloading gungrave at the moment and saiyuki i downloaded gokusen but it realy wasnt that funny as i thought.

Munsu
Sat, 04-03-2004, 04:37 PM
from saiyuki....

get gensou maden saiyuki from spectre anime... and the movie Requiem

then there is reload

and I just saw a raw for Gunlock

Gungrave is very good...

x hypz x
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:32 PM
full metal panic! you can get it from anime-legion's irc channel

bwabes
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Berserk is also really good, if a little gory. Pilot Candidate is more lighthearted, but is also fun to watch.

Knives122
Sun, 04-04-2004, 11:18 PM
You should download Berserk, its an excellant anime the main character acts like a a$$ but its a good anime.
I also suggest you see X-tv its also a great anime

Uchiha-Itachi
Tue, 04-06-2004, 07:55 AM
GetBackers, Chobits and Tsukihime are good Anime's =)