PDA

View Full Version : Tell us a little about yourself--

PaD
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:02 PM
I thought we ll could get to know eachother better!

I'll start things off;
My name is - uh, my short name is Consi (read my profile if u want the whole "&"& name).
I speand most of my time in front of the computer, watching anime or playing CS or Vietcong.
When I'm outside I actually like walking up mountains and biking down the side of them.
I'm straight, I like girls and boobies are my favourite part, even tho butts are good too.
I have like -- 40 gb anime in my comp.
I have some friends i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
My favourite Aniem series must be Captain Tsubasa, Naruto and the my all time favourite; Detective Conan!
I'm 196 cm tall - aint gonna tell u my weight, let's just say I'm 'big boned'.
My favourite color is blue... I like cats... I 'somewhat' like cars... and I love your mom...
Here's some more info; http://www.face-pic.com/c0nsi and a pic of yours truly ^_^

NO LAME ASS COMMENTS PLZ

luve u < 3 bye --\--(@

hiddenpookie
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:39 PM
dude stay off drugz! lol j/k well am 14 i am straight i love boobs p****y and booty ^^.i dont have a pic* sigh i go outside play b-ball go nigguh knocking..and if ur my friend in person i well abuse u! and take advantage of u. thats about it..oo yeah my name is julian or u can all me pookie!...hmm o yeah i live in florida.i am hispanic i am latin woot..o and i play c.s. i wont mind kicking ur ass in c.s. pad! i play 1.6 only though vvvvvvvvvvvv my ip down there....

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-30-2004, 03:07 PM
My name is Terra and I like cookies. Nice to meet you!

itachi_
Tue, 03-30-2004, 03:17 PM
My name is brandon and I'm a beef-cake.

PLasK
Tue, 03-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Hi, my name is fredrik and i think your pic is lol.
hmm, thats all \m/Ò_ó\m/

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 03-30-2004, 05:46 PM
My names Mark and I suck at UT2k4...but on the other hand....CiSTm K0nFL1qT is on its way i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

r3n
Tue, 03-30-2004, 05:49 PM
im james, from scotland, 17yrs
i like: anime (duh..), going to the cinema, partying, girls (altho im hopeless with em i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif), CS, music (i like it a lot!), and my new hobby with is computer gfx i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (ie. photoshop!)

pic of me @ (http://jtownend.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/IMG_0287.JPG)

Iznogoud
Tue, 03-30-2004, 08:42 PM
my name is osram dir ben bouala del shadir
and i like my harem

Mut
Tue, 03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
my name is sean, i attend ucsb, and i am never wrong.

V psycho V

complich8
Wed, 03-31-2004, 12:18 AM
<me>I'm complich8, and I'm an animeholic
<thread>hi complich8!
<me>It's been 2 days since my last episode
<thread>*applause*
<me>I qc and fix scripts when they're fuxxed, and rant about nothing on forums. I purchase OST's from cdjapan when something I know I'll like comes out, and have purchased 3 albums from them in the last 6 weeks. I download everything I can find as long as I can fit it in under the daily bandwidth caps.
<thread>*gasps*
<me>I knew it. No place is free of judgement. Where is the support? Where is the love? Screw it, I'm going to go watch anime. Anime loves me. You hate me. I hate you! I HATE YOU ALL!!! GO DIE!!! GRRR.
<me>*storms out of the room*

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-31-2004, 12:39 AM
^ psycho ^

I live in America, and I like anime, that's about all I feel like telling you.

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-31-2004, 05:04 AM
Thread says:
(L)
Terracosmo says:
Sorry, I already have a girlfriend
Thread says:
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
Terracosmo says:
I'm really sorry

"Thread" has changed name to "Thread | Love Hurts"

Thread | Love Hurts says:
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
Terracosmo says:
Ehm...
Thread | Love hurts is away. Away message: MSN is overrated! WAAAAH

"Terracosmo" has gone offline

lionheart1012000
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:38 AM
i live in america...and im a loser. not much else to say.

Rek
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:38 PM
<---- Thats my picture...

I'm Rek...

I watch anime abit... but not enough. only about an hour and a half a day... ish
(material under view now: Naruto, Haibane, Last Exile, and Nausicca)
I don't watch T.V. at all. Not even Adult Swim. stop it.

I do this too much "..."

I don't care.

I am on Aim : Rek Imux IM me if you want to bitch at me, I need something to do in my spare time.

Now the important stuff is out of the way- 16years old, Male, Florida (thats right, I'm not cool enough for an accent), and thats about it... again, if you have anymore questions about me IM me.

Leyla
Fri, 04-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by: Iznogoud
and i like my harem

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ok my turn..
<---That's me. My name is obvious. Well, I live in Holland (so don't mind my grammar etc), am 17 and I am not (yet) a animeholic..So, what am I doing here?!! Uhh.. I dunno..I am not that often on the
GW-forum cuz I still have a life beside thisi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Wanna know more? To bad..

PaD
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by: Leyla

Originally posted by: Iznogoud
and i like my harem

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ok my turn..
<---That's me. My name is obvious. Well, I live in Holland (so don't mind my grammar etc), am 17 and I am not (yet) a animeholic..So, what am I doing here?!! Uhh.. I dunno..I am not that often on the
GW-forum cuz I still have a life beside thisi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Wanna know more? To bad..

Ouch, I wanna know more xP

Lego
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Not much

My first name is Brandon
17 years of age(three mentally)
Male(last time i checked)
Hobbies: Anime,Sports,Movies,Friends , etc
Live in sunny south florida

im on mirc most of the time in the Aone room, feel free to PM me.

shadowmantis
Sat, 04-03-2004, 08:53 AM
lego is from florida? i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

i'm from europe. traveled around a litte, too. i don't watch anime as much as i used to, because all new shows suck incredible amounts of animal genitalia. i love The Who and classic rock. also, underground hiphop and the wu tang clan. i'm tall and skinny. last night i dreamed of my girlfriend breaking up with me because of some misunderstanding, and i woke up all sweaty. i guess that means i'm a loser. i avoid tv and everything thats overrated. i love music, and i'm constantly listening to it. (linkin park is not talented. jeff buckley is (or was). can "chazzy chezz" sing in arabic, too? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

Gods_Son
Sat, 04-03-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: PaD

Ouch, I wanna know more xP

PaD, stop trying to mack on the forum. You're lameness is wasting space. While we're talking about taking up space, Lego you have like more than 50 posts a day, you might wanna chill out with that.

Koyuki
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Well like Pad I'm from Norway. But I'm like half norwegian or somethin. I'm 15. Live in Oslo
Yeah, and my name is Dan i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

My hobbies: Watching anime, pc, sports(martial arts to), movies, my friends and Girls i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
My lil goal is to visit Japan before I'm 20 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:22 AM
Well.. My name is Francois i know its a French name i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif, but i'm from the Netherlands (half asian/ half Dutch) 20 years old. When i was 12 i "lived" in Japan for 3 months, cuz of my dads job assignment that was pretty cool. After that went on holidays to Japan twice when i was 14 and 17. Great country (as most of u all expect) you should visit it at least once in your lifetime i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Further more my hobby's are watching anime and moviez i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, computer games, fitness, going out and spend time with my GF. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif well that about it i guess. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

cya

complich8
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:39 AM
kono: lego has no life. That's why he's always in aone, posting h-doujin links i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif. I guess he found something else to do, since the idiot leechers have taken over aone main and can't figure out the difference between / and !. Give him a break, let him troll the forums... I mean if you were in sunny south florida, you'd be pretty bored all the time too, right? certainly not beachbummin' or boating around or staring at hot chicks and drooling at cars that you'll never be able to afford, at least. Right? Right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

hiddenpookie
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by: complich8
kono: lego has no life. That's why he's always in aone, posting h-doujin links i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif. I guess he found something else to do, since the idiot leechers have taken over aone main and can't figure out the difference between / and !. Give him a break, let him troll the forums... I mean if you were in sunny south florida, you'd be pretty bored all the time too, right? certainly not beachbummin' or boating around or staring at hot chicks and drooling at cars that you'll never be able to afford, at least. Right? Right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

first of all ur a d********** ^^ guess wha i live in FL TOO no its not boreing...dont get me wrong but dont diss my state cuz it hell lot better than those redneck states..anywayz...lego ur posting tooo much there some other gurl here who post like hell too..meh..w/e

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:47 PM
OK, I got some questions...

WTF does d********** stand for? and did you not catch the minty hint of sarcasm in his post? I live in florida and it is lame as shit...

The girls are about as smart as your average 7 year old. The beach is evil... did you hear about all those shark attacks last(?) year? the kid was on the news and junk... yeah, I live there. Sun burn is the worst thing ever, and I'm so good at avoiding it, its legally considered ninja. (you try living in florida and have no tan lines) the cars are nice, but they are usually out at night, so its gravy. Boating is Ok, but sun suxorz so I dun do that...

So remember kids: SUN + SKINNY IRISH CHILDREN = Death to Small woodland creatures

Lego
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Wow sorry if im posting to much heh.

Appriciate the kind words from complich

I don't have no life... lets say a semi life.

I got out of highschool a year early, around last year, going to take my placement exam around september.

So basically till september i have nothing to do besides outside,work,computer.

hidden, it all depends on where you live in florida. Me, im in port saint lucie, near fort pierce and about 30 mins from west palm beach. Its hard to find something to do.

Only kid my age besides my retarded neighbor on my block who still plays with toy guns.

So i post a lot? Give me a little break here, what else do you want me to do?

lionheart1012000
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek

So remember kids: SUN + SKINNY IRISH CHILDREN = Death to Small woodland creatures

really now? well...*takes random skinny irish children and throws them into the desert* time to watch some small woodland creatures die mwahahaha!

complich8
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:01 PM
lego: it's ok, we still love you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. I'm just kiddin with ya, as I'm sure you know ^_^

I spent christmas break in southwest florida (englewood, a couple miles from venice, an hour south of tampa). The house I was staying in is 4 miles from the beach, which was fine ... but I've got a monitor tan and would burn like bacon if I were to get more than an hour or two of sun a day...

that and the fact that I couldn't break out of the noctournal sleep cycle kinda ruined any chance of doing anything. Southwest Florida is a place where old people go to die, and doctors and support workers go to get their money until they do. There was literally nothing entertaining for a 20something like myself within walking distance, and my neurotic grandma wouldn't let me borrow her van to go further than a couple miles. Even the bars there were completely old-people ridden, there was no nightlife, no partying, there were just old people, everywhere. The highlight of the trip was when my grandma's next door neighbor (a 50something one-legged lesbian, by her own description) took me and my mom out on her boat and we cruised up and down the intercoastal waterways for a while, which was cool. If I had regular access to a boat down there, I'd just tool around there all day, 'cause that was cool shit. But if you want to stay on land in southwest florida, prepare to be either old and tired, or bored off your ass. I don't blame lego for being active on the intarweb, 'cause if his part of florida is like my part of florida was, there's always a party going on, but it's at least a half hour drive away and probably more than that.

Destiny
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

really now? well...*takes random skinny irish children and throws them into the desert* time to watch some small woodland creatures die mwahahaha!

lol, Lepricons are awsome i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lego
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:57 PM
The highlight of the trip was when my grandma's next door neighbor (a 50something one-legged lesbian, by her own description) took me and my mom out on her boat and we cruised up and down the intercoastal waterways for a while, which was cool.

yeh, my neighbor has a boat, sometimes he'll invite us, its fun shit i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Vagabond
Sun, 04-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Any of you guys been to captiva? That place iz da shit.

hiddenpookie
Sun, 04-04-2004, 07:57 PM
OK, I got some questions...

WTF does d********** stand for? and did you not catch the minty hint of sarcasm in his post? I live in florida and it is lame as shit...

The girls are about as smart as your average 7 year old. The beach is evil... did you hear about all those shark attacks last(?) year? the kid was on the news and junk... yeah, I live there. Sun burn is the worst thing ever, and I'm so good at avoiding it, its legally considered ninja. (you try living in florida and have no tan lines) the cars are nice, but they are usually out at night, so its gravy. Boating is Ok, but sun suxorz so I dun do that...

theres nutting to do in FL? wow am not even gonna go there with you....hmmm well uhh yeah